kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Friends,
This forum is very slow, and I am going to start a discussion about dramas. What drama's are you watching now a days? And why do you like it? It should be a new drama...not old ones. We will do that in a separate thread. C'mon friends you have to take part in thisπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
So, let's start
The drama I watch is "Yeh Zindagi Hai". I like it because it looks realistic and funny. Although sometimes they are just too much especially when they fightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The other drama that I like is "Doraha" πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalli thumbnail
OMG...why you guy's don't participate. Is it not fun πŸ˜•
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeh zindagi is a faboulas drama i love it and i watch tair-e-lahooti it is a great drama yeh zindagi tou woh nai i love and i love all pakistani dramas
hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalli

Hi Friends,

This forum is very slow, and I am going to start a discussion about dramas. What drama's are you watching now a days? And why do you like it? It should be a new drama...not old ones. We will do that in a separate thread. C'mon friends you have to take part in thisπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
So, let's start
The drama I watch is "Yeh Zindagi Hai". I like it because it looks realistic and funny. Although sometimes they are just too much especially when they fightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The other drama that I like is "Doraha" πŸ˜›

Doraha is sooooooooooooo real and interesting. I hate the saas for being so rude. That educated and rich girl is actually trying to adjust in ur house and u can't even respect her. i missed this weekend's epi though.

Yeh zindagi hai is also very good but I think they over-act sometimes.....don't u think so?
kalli thumbnail
I don't know where you live, but here in US last saturday in Doraha he (Humayun) divorced her.
Now I can't watch it this time...Dish Network has changed the directions, so we don't have geo anymoreπŸ˜”
Edited by kalli - 15 years ago
hmmm... thumbnail
I saw today's episode. u know they are on Youtube also but I am not watching them cuz it will spoil the suspense. In today's episode of Doraha, Umar's cousin shehla's engagement gets broken cuz everyone is saying that his marriage broke because of her. then her parents get mad and go to umar's parents and complain that they spoiled their daughter's name in the whole matter. Then umar's mother says she wants shehla as her "BAHU". Shehla gets super excited, Umar marries her under "supposed" family pressure.

Then they show Umar kinda not talking to shahla much and not spending time with her. And then they show in the precap the Shehla is pregnant which made me go....................I mean u r ignoring her and having kids with her at the same time.πŸ€” pathetic and also confusing.

On the other hand, sara is really depressed and the other guy (adnan siddiqui's character) tries talking to her but she ignores and then finally he takes her for a coffee and proposes. She is shocked and pissed. End of Epi.

ohhh man this show keeps getting better. it is so real. that is exactly how guys behave in real life. I mean couldn't he stand up for his wife. argh
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My absolutely favs right now are Dil Diya Dehleez and Veena. They're both so great... the cute love story between Roshi and Baari in Dil Diya is so lovely and Veena has a very realistic story which keeps you hooked to the drama.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalli

I don't know where you live, but here in US last saturday in Doraha he (Humayun) divorced her.
Now I can't watch it this time...Dish Network has changed the directions, so we don't have geo anymoreπŸ˜”

Go to vidpk.com

They have all the new serials and many more stuff on their site. Doraha and many other dramas are there already cuz they air in Pakistan first and later in other countires in USA and Europe.
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i watched Doraha.... best paki serial i saw after a long timeπŸ‘πŸΌ

dont like Ye Zindagi Hai .......no story at all, IMO

bas 40-45 min ki chillam chilli thts it 😑😑 πŸ˜†
hmmm... thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu127

i watched Doraha.... best paki serial i saw after a long timeπŸ‘πŸΌ

dont like Ye Zindagi Hai .......no story at all, IMO

bas 40-45 min ki chillam chilli thts it 😑😑 πŸ˜†

I agree. yeh zindagi hai has alot of over acting but now the story is moving. Jamila just got a divorce. I sooo didn't see it coming. 😲

Doraha is so unpredictable. When the show started i thought umar would marry his cousin first due to family pressures. but the story is so good and even better is the direction and the acting.

Another recent show that i like is Satrangi. Humtv shows are on youtube and i watch them sometimes. most of them are based on novels and are VERY serious. They are very good in terms of acting and direction but stories are too tragedy type.