SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
heyyy....just watch this episode 66 from rajshri.com....i just love this part when sidharth n aanchal were in the car and their car stops working...n there is a rainfall..they get trapped inside the car..n thennnnnnn...aanchal opens the window and plays with the raindrops and HOW SIDDHARTH LOOKS AT HER....awwwwwwwwwwww....its just too sweet...the scene has been done too beautifully....i think this episode must have been mentioned bfor but i just wanted to share it again with u all coz i wasnt there in the discussion earlier..heheee

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamoshii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HEY I KNOW! THOUGH WE ALL HAVE SEEN BUT STILL EVERY EPISODR BECOME SO PRECISIOUS TO US THAT AFTER WATCHING THE EPI HUNDERD TIME WE STILL LOVE TO SEE AGAIN AND AGAIN, JUST AS IF WE LOST OUR PRECIOUS THING AND KEEP SEARCHING IT, I JUST PRAY, THAT RAJSHRI START MTPH AGAIN, THANX FOR SHAREING, IT,S ALSO GIVE A FEELING THAT WE ALL R STILL WITH EACH OTHER GUYS LOVE U KHAMOSHII
garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
as i mentioned earlier, i can't access rajshri.com but i can access broadband.bigflix... just saw episode # 142 in which Sid requests Aanchal to marry Sudeep... in this episode before sid puts his request.. he gives a very shy expression and one can only see the excitement on Aanchal's face... as to what is he going to say...

yup, the episode featuring the rain is pretty...i like the way Aanchal's pin gets stuck in Sid's shirt...
SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh yaaa....n then the scene where siddharth tells her ki aap sachin ki maa nai hai and then she says...TOH BANA DIJIYE NA....OMG!!!!!!!!! that was so good!!! and this rainfall scene is one of my favorites..though i dont know how to download it...coz its not there on youtube and i dont know where else to download videos from.can any of you help me? coz i really want this rain wala episode😳😊