siddharth and aanchal videos

SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
hello i m new to this forum...i so LOVE main teri parchhain hoon...watched it from the beginning and its really bad that they have ended the serial..😭😭😭 siddharth n aanchal look so cute together...and i made some video mixes on them and just wanted to share them with someone...hope u all wl like it..
i cant post the links to the videos but u can go to youtube and type siddharth aanchal and there r two videos from me choc2rox....please check them out...
the first one is on the instrumental from kal ho na ho n the second one is tujh mein rab dikhta hai....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot Ritu... both are beautiful. hey everyone these are the links of videos made by Ritu.

Rab ne bana de jodi song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq0i91E60Mw

Kal Ho Na Ho -- instrumental

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B2rUuf7QS4&feature=channel_page
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HEY RITU!!
NICE ONE YAAR..
REALI GUD CHOICE OF SONGS! AND IN KALHO NA HO THE START WHERE SID WAS LISTENIN TO AANCHAL CUTE! NICE USE OF VIDEO!
AND YAAR THE INSTRUMENTAL MADE ME SAD! I MEAN WE CANT SEE ANYMORE OF SANCHAL!!
I MISS THEM! BADLI😭 I NO ALL OF US DO!
padmakka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ritu thanks for the videos please join the fan clud of sameer dharmadhikari
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aw..Ritu Yo are soo sweet yaar..Where were you all these days..MANNN..we are all equally Insanely in love with MTPH Specially Sid & Aanchal THANK YOU SO SO SO much..for the videos..Keep doing..We are with you.. Love-Hema
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow briliant ritu jus lovd the vids... thanks....i really like da song tuj me rub dikta hai to start wid n to see sanchal moments wid it is brilliant ..n my heart was beating wid dat heartbeat video of kal ho na ho watchin sanchal moments ... if you do any more please do post we cant get enough of this beatifull jodi ..😊 ..
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ritu you are fab!
great Job, i love it!
SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
hey thanks a lot guys!!!! i knw i shud have joind earlier 😭😭 but oh well!!! u knw i think the song tujh mein rab dikhta hai was really made for their first hug!!!! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....they r just too cute together...n now after getting the wonderful comments from u guys i wanna make more ....i just cant get enough of them!!! n hema di i just loved ur posts everyday u wrote them with ur heart n soul....ohhhhh I WISH THEY HADNT ENDED THE SERIAL...i thought the end was too abrupt...i mean they cud hav shown more of these happy scenes n some romantic ones of sidharth n aanchal....wish they cud have shown their first anniversary!!!!! but oh well....i just have to dream bout that
SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: padmakka

ritu thanks for the videos please join the fan clud of sameer dharmadhikari

can u plz tell me how to join the fan club??? i just LOVE sameer...specially his voice..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh⭐️