dina06 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi everyone I'm new here in the india-forums and to this show--MTPH , after i saw the title song i became the biggest fan of the show, i am asking for a favor that can someone tell the story of MTPH from start to present now,,, i am SUPER excited and curious๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š so please again keep me request THANKSSS๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

padmakka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dont ask for the story...just go watch on rajshri.com all the episodes they have it from epi.1 till 88 episodes and they add one everyday. you will not regret it is such a good story enjoy it. the show has ended in india on 12th feb and here every one is going through dipression...wiyhdrawl symptoms... so you can imagine how good the show was...we did not have enough of it

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with padmakka!
dina, you should watch it yourself!
because i think that none of us can express the love between Sanchal the way we actually watch it!
garson thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/875491

if you still would like to read it then it is available on this forum. Thanks to Kruthi, our moderater
dina06 thumbnail
Thanks alot all i can never ask for more then this... yeah i am really sad and suprised that the show has ended and i will watch all the epi and so thanks padmakka and it really helped me after reading the website garson provided me Thanks so thanks all ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
garson thumbnail

Originally posted by: dina06

<FONT color=#ff0000>Thanks alot all i can never ask for more then this... yeah i am really sad and suprisedthat the show has ended and i will watch all the epi and so thanks padmakka and it really helped me after reading the website garson provided me Thanks so thanks all ๐Ÿ˜ƒ</FONT>

It's our pleasure Dina06... if you like the serial and appreciate Sameer Dharmadhikari's work then do join his fan club at chakpak.com