I FEEL REALLY EMPTY TODAY!!!!

India_22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I REALLY MISS DA SHOW ALREADY ND TODAY I FELT REALLY WEIRED NOT WATCHIN MTPH EVERYTIME I COME HOME FROM WORK I QUICKLY TURN MY LAPTOP ON JUST 2 WATCH MTPH ND TODAY IT FELT REALLY WEIRED I FEEL SO EMPTY WITHOUT DA SHOW I FEEL LIKE CRYING 😭
NO OTHER SERIALS APPEAL TO ME THERE ALL DA SAME THEY ALL TELL THE SAME STORY, THIS WAS TELLING SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
U KNOW WHAT GUYS I WENT ON TO THE NDTV IMAGINE SITE ND DER SHOWING EKTA SERIAL KMH TWICE ONCE AT 8 ND AGAIN AT 10.30 COULDNT DEY HAVE FITTED MTPH IN ONE OF DEM SLOTS RATHER SHOWING DA SHOW TWICE IM REALLY REALLY ANNOYED IF THEY FINK IM GOIN TO WATCH THERE NEW SERIALS THEN THEY CAN THINK AGAIN I HOPE ALL THERE NEW SERIALS FLOP IT WILL SERVE THEM RIGHT FOR ENDING A GOOD SHOW LIKE MTPH THAT SHOW HAD SO MUCH MORE TO GIVE, WE ONLY WATCHED 2 ND A HALF MTHS OF ANCHAL ND SIDS MARRIED LIFE WHICH WASNT ENOUGH THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF DA SHOW WAS FOR THEM TO GET MARRIED ND DA KIDS HAVE A NEW MOTHER DAT WASNT COVERED I FEEL CHEATED OUR EMOTIONS HAVE BEEN PLAYED WITH AND I HATE IMAGINE FOR THAT 😡😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I feel exactly like you....feel cheated by the channel ...we had so much expectation from the show...and it ended so suddenly after the Sid-Aanchal marriage
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes guys had dat same feelin 2day at about da time i normally watch new episodes on da comp...n also as i was watchin mtph on telivision as here in da uk were still a bit behind in episodes the sadness of the shows abrupt ending was there throughout da show ...i kind of feel lost as if somethin is missing frm my daily routine as mtph was da only daily indian soap i watched...
luv_sweety123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I too felt empty I felt that I missing someone U knw frm last thursday when the the got over I am crying frm inside remembering the lovely moments and sad moments showed

😭 😭
U all r right that the they shown the concept of step mother and all but in fast pace they must show their happy life
The qution said that khanni khatam nahi huee yeh Aanchal aur Sidharth ki nayi zindagi ki shurwaat hai but hw can we knw they must
have shown it
U knw other serials like dill mil gaye and all have compeleted 300 episodes why not ours
Chalo ab kya kar sakte hain