SHOW IS OVER BUT IT WILL REMAIN IN MY HEART 4EVER

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

It was as expected a beautiful family reunion & a bliss full ending for a beautiful LOVE STORY..!! Yes for ME its a love story..A MOST BEAUTIFULLY showed romance of a matured couple ..!! And also it will mark in my heart a show that brought family bondings to life in a present scenario where family values are getting..very scarse..!!

Couldnt have asked for more ..when teh show was produced & directed by Rajshri's team..teh most honest & sweet people in a industry of people who stoop to any level just for getting popularity..this production house had & will forever have the GUTS to stand for what it feels is right & good. They never get bogged down by any flops or trp's they do thei rduty & leave the rest to GODDESS....MAA SARASWATHI..!!Adn whatever has coem from there has been very very aesthetic & full of sanctity..!! Even teh romance these portray is so much pure & divine..that you actually feel like crying..!!crying with happiness..!1
I feel teh biggest asset of thsi show was the outstanding actors, each & everyone of them wer esimply GREAT..!! And the icing on the Cake was teh lead pair of Sameer Dharmadhikari & Megha Guptha...!1 GODDNESS GRACIOUS..!1 What a Magnetic pair..what electrifying chemistry..!! Simply Breath taking..!! Teh moments they have shared onscreen will forever remain..printed in my heart..and I will surely imagine them togethr in every romantic nove, or song that I read or listen to..!!for the rest of my life..!!
And a simple example for the beauty of these two actors great bonding & chemistry is the ..moment in yesterdays last episode..they show them together in teh last shot..in close up when Sid puts his hand on Aanchal & Aanchal is busy ..holding & admiring her JAI..adn Sid is looking at her witha smile & hand on her shoulder..holding her with all affection..and smile..and looking at her smiling & glowing in happiness..holding his son..his youngest son..!!awww..I freezed that moment & saw..THAT IT WAS JUST HEAVENLY..!!Please look at that..moment guys...& you will understand & agree to what I am saying..I bet on that...! eVEN sUCH A SIMPLE MOMENT..i AM SURE THEY MIGHT HAVE JUST DONE THAT SCENE IN A FIRST TAKE ITSELF WITH OUT ANY EFFORT..But still it is SIMPLY OUTSTANDING..!!
SAMEER DHARMADHIKARI.....I LOVE YOU....FOREVER!!!
MEGHA YOU ARE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL & YOUR SMILE IS VERY ADDICTIVE..!!
ADN EVERBODY IN MTPH..YOU ARE OUTSTANDING..& I LOVE YOU TOO..!!
AND RAJSHRI'S YOU ARE JUST THE BEST..!!
AND ALL YOU SWEET FRIENDS OF MINE OVER HERE...I LOVE YOU..FOREVER TOO ..FOR SHARING MY VIEWS & MAKING ME EVEN MORE HAPPIER..!!
AND MIND YOU..I WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU..!!
I cant leave
thsi post without a song dedicated to Siddharth & Aanchal..my most favourite couple ever..
"tere mere hothhon pe, meethhe meethhe geet mitawaa
aage aage chale hum peechhe peechhe preet mitwaa

aakhiyon mein too bas jaa, aakhiyaan main band kar loo
pahale in aakhiyon se, baate main chand kar loo
teree in hee baaton ne, liyaa muze jeet mitawaa
aage aage chale hum peechhe peechhe preet mitwaa

chhote chhote din raat lanbee lanbee baate hai
jaldee hain kis baat kee, badee mulaakaate hai
baaton mulaakaaton mein umar jaaye beet mitawaa
aage aage chale hum peechhe peechhe paeet mitwaa
This is a beautiful song from old film..CHANDINI...!!
adn I also want to dedicate oen more very very old song for Siddharth and Aanchal..!!
First Siddharth saying these lines to aanchal...(just read it properly they are soo beautiful & romantic lines..)
Chandan Saa Badan Chanchal Chitawan
Dheere Se Teraa Ye Musakaanaa
Muze Dosh Naa Denaa Jagawaalon
Ho Jaaoo Agar Main Deewaanaa

Ye Kaam Kamaan Bhawe Teree
Palako Ke Kinaare Kajaraare
Maathepar Sindooree Suraj
Hothhon Pe Dahakate Angaare
Saayaa Bhee Jo Teraa Pad Jaaye
Aabaad Ho Dil Kaa Wiraanaa

Ho Jaaoo Agar Main Deewaanaa

NOW...these lines are from Aanchal to Siddharth...!!!

Tan Bhee Sundar, Man Bhee Sundar
Too Sundarataa Kee Murat Hai
Kisee Aaur Ko Shaayad Kam Hogee
Muze Teree Bahot Jarurat Hai
Pahale Bhee Bahot Dil Tarasaa Hai
Too Aaur Naa Dil Ko Tarasaanaa
Ho Jaaoo Agar Main Deewaani..!!
LOVE - HEMA
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
as always thanks Di for this wonderful post... u would be the most ardent fan of MTPH but you have accepted the serial as it was... u looked for the positives... didn't get angry or greedy like many of us.....
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: garson

as always thanks Di for this wonderful post... u would be the most ardent fan of MTPH but you have accepted the serial as it was... u looked for the positives... didn't get angry or greedy like many of us.....

aww..garson..you have been one of teh sweetest person I have ever coem across in this forum..thank you for all the sweet words you have said to me..I Love you all..sharing my feelings with specail people like you who are equally in love with the show & the charactesr & actors gives me immense pleasuer & make smy JOYS BOUNDLESS..!!Loev ya..
YOUR DI..Forever..hema
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow hema dat last song u dedicatedi hav never heard da song but da lyrics r truly beautiful especially the verse when it says
Tan Bhee Sundar, Man Bhee Sundar
Too Sundarataa Kee Murat Hai
Kisee Aaur Ko Shaayad Kam Hogee
Muze Teree Bahot Jarurat Hai
Pahale Bhee Bahot Dil Tarasaa Hai
Too Aaur Naa Dil Ko Tarasaanaa
it made me remember wen sidharh recited a poem to jaya at the bus stop wen she was goin to hr parents da intensity of lov in his voice i cud imagine him doin n sayin dis verse wid dat same lov, passsion in dat poetic andaz of his to aanchal...got goosbumps thinkin readin dat verse ..i will definitly check out this song wid such beautifull lyrics ..thanks
India_22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

as always gr8 post hema u always see da positives dats y i really enjoy reading ur post, i havnt been member of dis forum very long but i'v met some gr8 and sweet people who r fanatics of mtph dis is da only forum i visit nd its been a pleasure specially reading all ur post hema and fanks 4 postin all da videos jen1 its been gr8 watchin dem i'm really going to miss this show cant get ova da fact dat its ova but here in da uk we're still 5wks behind so im gonna enjoy watchin dem

REQUEST TO EVERYONE PLS LETS NOT SAY GOODBYE YET LETS ALL SHARE OUR EMOTIONS TOGETHA
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great post Hema,as always you have captured the essence of the episode and the show👍🏼 for me your posts have also been as special as the show has been,your regular analysis and full of warmth and spirit posts have enhanced the experience of watching this show...so a big thank you and hug from my side to you🤗 i was actually feeling a bit letdown after the last two episodes as they didn't show any sanchal interaction as such.....but your posts brought out the beauty of these two episodes very well,and moreover its not rajshri's fault that they couldn't show any interaction its the channel's fault for rushing it like this.......chandan sa badan is one of my fav songs and really it fits in so beautifully with sanchal's love story.......sanchal's love story reminds me of a line from an english movie called "A walk to rememeber"...the heroine says in that movie about love...that "Its like the wind you can't see it but you can feel it"...so even if we didn't get to see many scenes and now we will never see them ,but we can feel them...sanchal's intensity of love is what has touched the hearts of all here...and that intensity will be felt always😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Love you one & all..!! I will always be with you guys..whenever another Rajshri show starts or with any show staring Sameer..and if it is with Megha it will eb a Bonus..!! I just cant stop loving SAMEER..!! Adn Sameer & Megha will always be in my dreams as I have told earlier..and..by the way guys..That beautiful song is from a black & white zamana...movie..Beautiful song sung by male & Female versions seperately by Mukesh ji & Lataji..it is so melodious I cant tell you..So please download & listeb to it if you have not till now..it is from movie.." Saraswathi Chandra..."

Love-Hema