Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks a lot...enjoyed the video very much....
padmakka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Jen why are you doing this...i want totake my mind off sanchals and you post such beautiful videos.
you took off your previous videos ..i missed them as i never downloaded them..but i consoled myself....ab aagay badna hai......now this one.....insha Allah soon we will have sameer starer on some channel
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry padmakka i had to take off da videoes as for som reason wen i treid to acess my youtube faccount my comp nearly crashed so deleted dat account n made new one so dats why im only keepin my vids on for a couple of days nw jus to b on da safe side
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago
garson thumbnail
i have downloaded the 2 out of 3 videos which Jen1 had posted earlier... i will upload them on youtube and share it again..

hey thanks jen1... hey which episode has Aanchal saying "I love you" - i know not to sid but in which episode did she say this...
padmakka thumbnail
what i mean is i am becoming more restless seeing your videos...not at all interested in seeing the new shows starting today...looking forward to seeing mtph in next 10 minutes
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i dont know da date of the episode but it is one of da first few epis ..u can watch at rajshri.com its episode no 7 wen sudip is imagining aanchal saying it to him after asking her out to dinner to celebrate her gettin her american visa..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
JEN...!! Tum mujhe maar hi daalogi kya...!!?/Aw..Sweety..tumhari koi galati nahin hai..Lik epadmakka has said..I am not able to come to terms that We will never see Sid & Aanchal moments..It is left for us to dream..!!GOD...I also want to get over this..after all it is a show..BUT NO WAY..I am not abel to..do..anywasy I dont to actually..deep inside my heart It is Permanently CEMENTED..so..no chance of getting it out..THANK YOU & I LOVE YOU jen..!! You are a genius..in these video mising..By teh way..We all have joined that chakpak for Sameer's sake..so why dont you upload these videos teher also dear.. THAT WILL BE AWESOME I THINK.. Love-Hema
garson thumbnail
Mix 1 by Jen1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2seNldBTXk

Mix 2 by Jen1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShB136CP2qI
Edited by garson - 15 years ago
garson thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

JEN...!! Tum mujhe maar hi daalogi kya...!!?/Aw..Sweety..tumhari koi galati nahin hai..Lik epadmakka has said..I am not able to come to terms that We will never see Sid & Aanchal moments..It is left for us to dream..!!GOD...I also want to get over this..after all it is a show..BUT NO WAY..I am not abel to..do..anywasy I dont to actually..deep inside my heart It is Permanently CEMENTED..so..no chance of getting it out..THANK YOU & I LOVE YOU jen..!! You are a genius..in these video mising..By teh way..We all have joined that chakpak for Sameer's sake..so why dont you upload these videos teher also dear.. THAT WILL BE AWESOME I THINK..

Love-Hema

Di, it's not just us who have gone crazy... just see the number of reads for every post.. to the tune of 200.... also today on ndtvimagine website, i read a man cribbing about why they brought this serial to an end... he lamented that despite of work and shortage of time, he never missed an episode...
padmakka thumbnail
thanks garson for the links.....When will this MTPH feever be over....can anyone tell me kuch dawa hai?