naz1312 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
😕 i dont know about any one else but i m really very upset n annoyed with wat happend to MTPH this show was one of the best on telly n ndtv they could have shown much more they could have moved it on diffent time slot rather than ending it instead they have rushed through things😡

we dont even get a chance to see aanchal and the kids have a proper nice n relation some romatic moment between sid n achal n many more i will never watch dat they channel again hate them
how can a show like this end so sudden, so much more could have been shown
NDTV have been totally pathetic selfish money minded wanted to make big bucks dats why they r with ekta kapoor n her stupid shows😭
shame on them for this stupid decision. how come aachal din't say i luv you to siddarth he did on the 7 th feb epsode they should have shown it n where is dr surdeep n his wife?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamoshii thumbnail
i also think same way as u thinking, they end it up so suddenly! there is so many thing left out, i thought ndtv is different from others! coz they starter good serial like mtph, rkbkkd, etc, but everything in vain
luv_sweety123 thumbnail
U all r right I am also very upset and annoyed Many scenes were left + they can show more and more
U knw Guys serials of saas bahu didint go off the air and in this saas bahu show all rubbish is shown
But in our serial MTPH all good things r shown they made it off the air so sooon
And U knw I have seen Ndtv Imagine schedule of Monday and so on there at time slot of 8pm they r showing kitani Mohabat Hai and again at 10:30pm they can put MTPH in one of these time slot yaar
I am wishing that there new serials will go of the air very soon
U knw chand ke Paar chalo is also over and It started somewhere in July August 2008 and so soon
it was over
OUR serial MTPH was got TRPs and was seen for 1 year and 1 month nearly
And thanx to u all who post good things in indiaforum i daily read it but dont write anything but I visit india forums daily 5-10 times
Edited by nishitag - 15 years ago
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree...this last week has been so disappointing.....specailly last 2 days....the end was so rushed...there was no intensity in the scenes at all...we did not get even one scene bet' Sid and Aanchal...I felt so upset after watching the episodes...
I am quitting NDTVimagine ...thought this channel would be different...but it is worse than starplus And Zee...on those channels serials do not end so abruptly...
garson thumbnail
I am so happy to see our passive members coming forth and expressive their displeasure... we all have been hurt.. i mean we don't feel complete after watching the last episode.

I felt Sid was sad or sort of uninterested rather than being happy... a thought came to my mind was whether he was sad for the serial coming to an end or the scene. The only scene i liked was when he hugged Ramakant. His face was radiating with happiness. The scenes in which he did hold Sanchal's shoulder were sort of forced. they didn't seem natural..

Sid sat so far from Aanchal while watching the kids perform. He could have comforted her when she had tears in her eyes. Aanchal was amazing...

Dheeraj was also left out... he was standing so far away in the crowd. though his emotions were well expressed. but i would have loved him to congratulate his Aanchal Bhabhi saying that she has fullfiled his wish of converting the house to a Swarag.

When Chanchal said that Bhabhi is inside dressing up Jai. My heart missed a beat, thinking that alas we will see Sanchal having a private moment with Jai... But naah they disappointed us in that..

Yesterday's episode was no doubt very touching...the poem, the song, the kids had poured their heart out.. they did convey that now Sanchal will have a great life ahead. The message that stepmothers are good and finally accepted in the family was conveyed.

but we fans are also touched by the love story between our Sanchal... the creatives should have thought about that !! i know paucity of time was a big hurdle...but it just takes few secs to show such a scene..

i hope that i never see any serial again because i seem to have gone crazy for our MTPH... i don't want to face this again... allow myself to be exploited by someone...

Di, Lavi where r u - pls come and infuse positivity in all of us... i have checked this forum so many times for ur posts... i was writing a take home exam yesterday night but after writing every Q, i looked for ur post...

where r u ?????????????????
garson thumbnail
Hey guys, i completely forgot. Wish you all, our Sanchal, MTPH crew & cast a very Happy Valentine's Day !!

I just realized it is tomorrow.. Ok... accept these greetings in advance... i will wish tomorrow too 😊
Edited by garson - 15 years ago
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
even I felt sid looked very sad and depressed...and the entire last 2 episodes concentrated on kids ...what's the popint in saying at the end "Sid and Aanchal's story has a new beginning" when they do not show any play of emotions bet' the two.....they looked so detached from one another...as if Aanchal is only the kids' mother and not Sid's wife....what a ...rubbish way to end the show...whoever wrote the script for concluding episodes has no clue as to what the audience wants to see..
luv_sweety123 thumbnail
Aisa Mujhe toh nahi laaga sid was also emtional wen he listen to his children performances and last 3 days was only meant for kids and other people to say sorry to aanchal I liked it but yes they can show more sid and aanchal moments as well but they have nt shown that U knw I am feeling so bad they finished the show so early abhi toh maaza aana shru hua tha
India_22 thumbnail

although da last episode was nice i just feel dat da last 2 epis der was no communication between sid and anchal we had no moments between dem nd we dint even hear anchal say i luv u 2 sid dats wats really put me down i wish we could have had more moments between anchal nd sid on da last 2 epi on da last epi sid wasnt even given a dialogue i really hate ndtv 4 dis if dey had given dem a month atleast we would have had a betta endin nd a bit more happy family moments, like u garson i aint goin 2 eva get attached 2 a serial again because this serial has really touched my heart nd i cant stop finking abot it

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with all of you...it was injustice on part of imagine to rush it like this...they should have let it run through feb so that things would have been spaced out.......i don't know whether anyone else noticed or not but the last two weeks the episodes were cut short to 15-17 minutes instead of the 23 minutes which is allotted.........that was really unfair and they cheated us viewers by cutting it so short......india_22 even i have the same feeling as you do i was so emotionally attached to this show,and they cut it off like this now even i don't think i can let myself get attached to a show like this again.....