Feb 12, '09 Written Updt (Concluding Episode)

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi everyone! Today being the final episode I am a bit emotional and I'm really going to miss updating for you guys, you've all been so awesome, indeed the best members and forum I have ever been a moderator of' and now that the show has come to a close; it's hard to imagine how time flew by so quickly. The journey of Main Teri Parchhain Hoon, although a short one, was definitely a memorable one. I'm so glad I got to know you guys! Also, be sure to come back tomorrow to the forum!!! There will be a special farewell post up to bid goodbye to the show/its cast, and to relive our favorite memories. So can't wait to see you guys there!

February 12, 2009 Written Update (Concluding Episode)

The party is going on and all are enjoying. Hari introduces Anchal's mama and mami to the guests. Chanchal sees Imli serving snacks and she asks her not to do all this since she too is a member of their family. Imli is surprised to hear Chanchal talk like this. Mami sees mama sneaking some rasgulle and she takes it away from him. Hariman then announces to the family how Anchal, his badi bahu is responsible for their happiness today. Vikki goes on stage and tells everyone that the kids have arranged some entertainments for them. First Juhi goes up there and tells everyone that she has something to say. She goes on how they thought that their world had ended when they lost their mother, but are very thankful that she came back to them as Anchal. She then thanks Anchal for being there for them and loving them so dearly. Then Ayush comes up to narrate a poem, but he takes Anchal's blessing s first. He goes on stage and tells everyone that they are very lucky to have found such a good mom like Anchal. He then takes out the poetry he wrote and begins to read..

Maa we are somewhere in your dreams b4 we come to your lives.

Maa you may have prayed for us, and stayed awake so we get a good night's sleep.

Maa you may have burned your fingers to cook our meals. Your meals had your immense love in it.

Maa you are the form of God, an epitome of love. Maa you are a friend and a guide.

All those people are wrong who think you as a step mother.

Everyone is touched by the poetry and have tears in their eyes. Anchal is very moved by the poetry. He tells everyone that there is more to read but he can't bring himself together to read it. Ayush goes up to Anchal and both hug in tears. (This was a very touching scene and brilliantly enacted as well. It brought tears to my eyes. The poetry shows us the true meaning of mother in such beautiful words)

Then Vikki announces that it's Sachin's turn now. Sachin goes up there and sings a song (in his cute voice)' 'Yeh to sach hai ke bhagwaan hai, hai magar phir bhi anjaan hai, dharti pe roop maa-baap ka... us vidhata ki pehchaan hai'. Then the real song plays in the back ground when Sid-Anchal goes up to the stage and hugs the kids. Baby Jai is brought up there too. Everyone stands up and join in their joy. (This was another very emotional scene and a real tear-jerker. It was such a beautiful scene and the song in the background was just perfect. This song always brought tears to my eyes. And today once again, it did! Another must watch scene!!)

Rekha and Ravikant also arrive there, but they look on from a distance. Anchal goes to them and takes their blessings. Chanchal behaves distantly w/ her mom. Rekha apologizes to her, but when she looks away, Anchal requests her to forget everything and to start afresh. Chanchal then hugs her mom. All are glad seeing that. Ravi tells Anchal that there is someone else here who also wants to apologize to her. Just then Ramakant walks in. He goes up to Anchal and apologizes to her. He tells her that he has no words to express how bad he feels abt the way he treated her and he realizes that hurting her is like hurting his daughter Jaya. Sid touches his feet and takes his blessings. When Anchal bends down to touch his feet, Ramakant stops her and tells her that daughters do not touch feets and he hugs her. Mama-Mami-Manu watches this w/ tears of joy in their eyes. Ramakant takes the baby in his arms and blesses it. All are happy together, and Anchal looks up to the sky and sees Jaya looking down at them with a smile on her face. She waves goodbye to her and disappears' Anchal and Sid hug the kids while this message is shown on the screen' Kahani khatm nahi hui hain' ye Anchal aur Siddharth ke zindagi ki nayi shuruaath hai (The story is not over... this is just the beginning of Anchal and Siddharth's new life together).

~The End~

My Comments: This was such a beautiful and a must-watch episode!!! The scenes, dialogues, songs, and last but not the least the poetry was all done so brilliantly. I simply have no words to praise the entire team and cast of Main Teri Parchhain Hoon, I can just say' Bravo!! You guys are the best!!!

Edited by *Kruthi* - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update and comments Kruthi...it was a pleasure being part of this forum....you and Shazia have done a great job on this forum...so Thanks to you both for being such great moderaters and a great development team......
sp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the wonderful updates throughout the show! I'm really miss going to miss this show 😭!

I liked the ending, but the concept was so amazing that I could have watched this show forever. But I guess all good things come to an end someday....i'm just glad that Rajshri did justice to the show while it lasted. So three cheers to Rajshri, the cast and crew and everyone associated with this show👏!!
Malcha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks!!! I miss this show very much.👏cheers to the entire team.
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
many thanks for the update..just reading it brought tears to my eyes.Your updates are wwritten so beautifully.....
Kruthi, thank you very much for all the updates you have given,
its an emotional time for all us fans
AWWW. that was an absolutely awesome episode....lovely...
a beautiful ending..