I WANT AANCHAL TO GIVE INNUMERABLE KISSES TO JAI..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
tHIS IS MY ..EVERLASTING WISH..SOMEHOW I FEEL SPECIAL LOVE TOWARDS "JAI' ..AND THE SWEET ANGLE HAS NOT GOT ANY LOEV FROM HIS MOM EVEN WHEN HE WAS IN HER WOMB..SHE WAS NEVER CONCERNED BECAUSE OF HER GUILT ETC ETC..NOW I WANT HER TO HOLD IT TIGHT..AND GIVE IT INNUMERABLE KISSES & HUGS..AND THAT SPECIAL HUG FROM SID ALSO..TO JAI..AND A HUG FROM SID TO BOTH JAI & AANCHAL TOGETHER IN A PRIVATE MOMENT IN THEIR BEDROOM OR SOMETHING..AWWW..GOSH I WILL REALLY FLY LIKE A BIRD IN HAPPINESS IF THEY SHOW THAT..AWWWW..I CAN IMAGINE NOW ITSELF & FEEL THE ...MESMERISING SCENE..HMMM..HEAVENLY.. LOVE-HEMA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG DI!!!!!!!!!
I DUNNO WAT TO SAY 2 U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHH! IT WAS EXACTLY WAT HAD IN MY MIND!!!!!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
U NO WHEN AAYUSH TOOK JAI TO AANCHAL! AND SAID TAKE HIM AS UR SON 2 NA MAAAA!!!
I WAS JUMPIN IN JOY!!! jai wit sanchal!! aww hav been waitin 4r dat !!!!!! im excited!!
and also our sanchals pari juhi!! aww pari turned out to b JUHI!!!!!!!!
so cute the hug! atlast got sme sense into her!!! woohoo and now some has gne to aayush 2!! so cute!
all of then to gether @ last!!!!!
AND LAITHA AND CHANCHAL! UFF! AT LAST AND THAT HUG BETWEEN DHEERAJ N CHANCHAL! CUTE! ALL 2GETHER WOOHOO

DI WHEN UR FLYIN UP IN DDA SKY LOOK OUT 4R ME 2!!!!!!!! HEHEπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
CANT WAIT TO GO AND C SANCHAL WIT JAI! AND ALL THE KISSES N HUGS!
WHICH WE HAVE BEEN WAITIN 4R!! HEHEHEπŸ˜‰

LUV U ALL!
4R MAKIN ME LOVE THIS SHOW SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!
πŸ€—
A BIG HUG FRM ME!
LUV U LAV!

PS ::: CANT WAIT FOR SACNAHL'S NXT BABI!!! HEHEπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

THANKS TO AJSHRI FOR PRODUCING ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS IN THE HISTROY OF INDIAN SERIALS AND ALSO ENDIN IT IN A BEAUTIFUL WAY!!!!!!!!!!
A HUG FRM ME!
πŸ€—
garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally with today's episode Sanchal are united with all their kids... :) the union of Aanchal and Jai was nice especially the ending scene was very lovely... Aanchal looked very beautiful too in this scene...

But they spent the entire episode in uniting Ayush and Jai with Sanchal... so that eats into our Sanchal moments 😭 On top of that they spent almost 10 mins of the show in ayush's flashbacks.. i was like this is good when there is no scarcity of time... not now... Sid could have been better... he did not really comfort Aanchal, the way he should...the way we want 😊

Now tomorrow the first 10 mins are going to go in acceptance of Aanchal by Ramakant... hope there are some Sanchal moments...

hey for a change, I found Chanchal and Lalita beautiful too...As you said Di in your post of yesterday's serial, Rajshri's make u do so...

i can't stop thinking about tomorrow's episode... i think after the party, they will show Aanchal in front of Jaya's pic.. thanking Jaya for everything..
Edited by garson - 15 years ago
khamoshii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dopiedope_lavi

OMG DI!!!!!!!!!
I DUNNO WAT TO SAY 2 U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHH! IT WAS EXACTLY WAT HAD IN MY MIND!!!!!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
U NO WHEN AAYUSH TOOK JAI TO AANCHAL! AND SAID TAKE HIM AS UR SON 2 NA MAAAA!!!
I WAS JUMPIN IN JOY!!! jai wit sanchal!! aww hav been waitin 4r dat !!!!!! im excited!!
and also our sanchals pari juhi!! aww pari turned out to b JUHI!!!!!!!!
so cute the hug! atlast got sme sense into her!!! woohoo and now some has gne to aayush 2!! so cute!
all of then to gether @ last!!!!!
AND LAITHA AND CHANCHAL! UFF! AT LAST AND THAT HUG BETWEEN DHEERAJ N CHANCHAL! CUTE! ALL 2GETHER WOOHOO

DI WHEN UR FLYIN UP IN DDA SKY LOOK OUT 4R ME 2!!!!!!!! HEHEπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
CANT WAIT TO GO AND C SANCHAL WIT JAI! AND ALL THE KISSES N HUGS!
WHICH WE HAVE BEEN WAITIN 4R!! HEHEHEπŸ˜‰

LUV U ALL!
4R MAKIN ME LOVE THIS SHOW SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!
πŸ€—
A BIG HUG FRM ME!
LUV U LAV!

PS ::: CANT WAIT FOR SACNAHL'S NXT BABI!!! HEHEπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

THANKS TO AJSHRI FOR PRODUCING ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS IN THE HISTROY OF INDIAN SERIALS AND ALSO ENDIN IT IN A BEAUTIFUL WAY!!!!!!!!!!
A HUG FRM ME!
πŸ€—

HEY LAVI! WHAT IF THE SHOW IN LAST 10 MIN, SHOWING A CAPTION AFTER A YEAR AND SHOW THAT AANCHAL IS PERGNENT AGAIN!AND SHOW THE ENJOYMENT OF BEING A MOTHER WHICH WE DIDN,T GET IN THE TIME OF "JAI" AND THEN LAST SANCHAL WILL HAVE ANOTHER BABY! FROM ME
A SONG FROM SID TO AANCHAL "SONIYO O SONIYO, TUMHE DEKHTA HOON TO SOCHTA HOON BAS YEHI, TUM JO MERA SATH DO SARE GHUM BHULAKE JEE LO MUSHKURAKE ZINDAGI, TU DEDE MERA SATH THAM LE HATH CHAHE JO BHI HO BAAT"
Edited by khamoshii - 15 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey...I felt Sid was all smiles & sooo happy for Aanchal & at least three times he touched Aanchal's shpulder from back ..which my laser eyes caught on the camera..awwwww..He couldnt have goneover board in front of others so its OK..HOPE HOPE HOPE ..to SEE ONLY SID & AANCHAL MOMENT TOMORROW..at least the last Part..GOSHHHHHHH...I will be shattered ..yaar..last part of the show..it will never ever come again...sob sob..tears in my eyes ..I am not able to see the screen proprly.. Love-Hema
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes even i want to see aanchal showering all her love on jai...after all she didn't enjoy her pregnancy so much...sid enjoyed it more than herπŸ˜‰ now atleast i hope they show her enjoying her second pregnancy with sid😊