IT WAS A FEELING WHICH I CANT PUT IN ONE WORD..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

I am feeling at loss of words to explain my feelings & condition after watching yesterdays episode..OBVIOUS reason being my emotional attcahment with this show..and now that it is ending..I am feeling very heavy at heart & mind to express ..as it is like loosing someone dear..to your heart..!! I myself have consoled saying that we can always cherish ..the moments..forever..but still..that LOSS is a LOSS..isint't it..And mainly what I felt even more emotional yesterday after watching was that...Happy Times..are here..BUT WONT STAY FOR LONG..We have been through thick & thin..of Sid & Aanchal's rough & tough times..so we have every right to have enjoyed their happier times..for longer times..if not for this ruthless people in NDTV Imagine..!!

It was just SUPERB THE WAY ..in which Aanchal gave back to Adhikari without being anything rude ..!! Thats the beauty of Rajshri's they respect even the negative characters of their show..& same thing Sid did when he forwarded his hand to adhikari when he got back his company..aww..That Pink shirt he was wearing....SIGHHHHHHHH...!!! Sameer...!!! I just cant stop loving you..yaar..tumhaara koi judwa bhai nahinhai kya..!!?? he he...just kidding..!!😉 The beauty of Rajshri's in treating their characters was also visible the way ..in which Chanchal & Lalitha were coming to their normal senses..and the way they were feeling so small & guilty to face Aanchal & Sid's eyes..was simply..outstanding..!! And they dint drag that..at all..and everything was said through eyes & tears & a sweet hug..between teh Daughter in law & Mom in law..awwww..it surprisingly gave me a sweet satisfaaction..actually I had thought I would never ever excuse Chanchal & Lalitha..BUT I DID..!!! And that credit goes to Rajshri's & teh actors to have portraye dit so well ..!! Thats teh beauty of Rajshri's they never allow us to ..grow hatred inside ..us..They always make sure we Live HAPPILY EVER AFTER MEMORIES..!!AND EVERYBODY IN THIS WORLD ONLY WANT THAT...!!! HOPE ALL OTHER SERIAL PRODUCTION HOUSES REALISE THIS..hm..I Know I am expecting TOO MUCH..!!Some things never CHANGE..we cant help it..!! anyways..Rajshri's jaise log hai..toh hum log bhi zinda hia..warna...Yeh dubiya kab ki khatam hui hoti shaayad,,,!! Awww..That HUG and that sweet small hand touch on Aanchal 's shoulder by Sid..when she got the cheque..and the HAppy smiling HUG...ahhhhh...it keeps haunting me..& I just love it..!! And the talk what Sid agev to his employees with that ..dashing pink shirt ...Gosshhh...!! Hsi face so clean & neat & that radiance of his smile ..and that rays of happiness coming out of his eyes..made him look ..STUNNING in my eyes..& I freezed it for 5 mins & embedded taht pci of his in my heart ..guys..!! aw..and the way he told ....."..yeh saara credit mere ya Dheeraj ka nahin hai..uss insaan ka hai..jiska mere zindagi mein hona mere liye bhagwaan ka aashirwaad se kam nahin hai..aur woh koi aur nahin meri jeevan saathi ..Aanchal hai..."ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...!! IT was ecstatic...!!! Heavenly words..!! and the way he told those words..which such love filled way ..and Sameer's ever sexy voice..MY MY MY..I am bowled over..guys..completely bowled over..I am doubly bowled because after that India won that sensational T20 match with Srilanka in a sensational way..it was as sensational as that..for me...!! Unexplainable ..!!And he was also blushing with happiness..when he spoke those words..I simply loved it..!! GOSH..then comes teh TOUCHING SCENE EVER..TEH WAY..JUHI..CAME TO CONFESS HER MISTAKES..& EXPRES HER LOVE..ahh..the way they showed that scene..where Sid is casually sitting on the bed reading something..and Aanchal like any sweet house wife shows Sid teh dres she got for her Daughter...aw...I was soo happy to watch even that moment between Sid & aanchal...!! I really wonder..whether I need psychiatric treatment..because..I myself am not able to understand what is this special bonding & attachment I ahev with Sid & Aaanchal..mayeb I have gone BONKERS completely..!! Adn the way Sid & Aanchal reacted for the "Maama"..word told by Juhi..& later on said ,,aap mujhe Pari ki tarah sajayengi na.MA..!! Ahh..Sameer & megha..were ..JUST MIND BLOWING ..!!Teh way Sid was so emotional and he saw Juhi & Aanchal ..in tandon..and the way he gave that faint snile of unbelievable happiness..& teh Teras in Aanchals eyes..and that sweet worried smiel on Juhi 's face said it all..AND TEH ICING ON THE CAKE WAS TEH MOMENT WHEN SID KNEELS DOWN AND JUHI AANCHAL & SID ALL THREE HUG & WATCH OUT...!! GUYS..SID'S HAND ON AANCHAL'S SHOULDER..ON ONE SIDE & JUHI'S ON TEH OTHER..WAS ..PICTURE PERFECT..!! WOHAAAAAA...!!! I WANT THATSTILL GUYS..JEN..LAVI SHAZ..SOMEBODY PLEASE HET IT FOR ME..AND ALSO THAT PINK SHIRT OF SID'S STILL..UFFFF...!! i CAN GO ON & ON & ON..BUT GUYS..GOTTA HURRY..I AM LEAING ALL MY WORK IN PENDING TO PEN DOWN THIS....WORK IS CALLING EM..SO SORRY. HAVE TO END HERE..WITH AS ALWAYS MY FAV PART WITH A SONG FOR SID & AANCHAL...
This is from Siddharth to Aanchal...awwww..I just Lovee...thsi song yaar..just perfect for teh two..!!
Chhookar Mere Man Ko Kiya Toone Kya Ishaara
Badla Yeh Mausam Lage Pyaara Jag Saara

Tu Jo Kahe Jeevan Bhar Tere Liye Maein Gaoon
Geet Tere Bolon Pe Likhta Chala Jaoon
Mere Geeton Mein Tujhe Dhoonde Jag Saara
Chhookar Mere Man Ko

Aaja Tera Aanchal Yeh Pyaar Se Maein Bhar Doon
Khushiyaan Jahan Bhar Ki Tujhko Nazar Kar Doon
Tu Hi Mera Jeevan Tu Hi Jeene Ka Sahaara
Chhookar Mere Man Ko
LOVE YOU ALL .........HEMA
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Di, i have already fulfilled ur wish... the pics of yesterdays episodes - exactly the ones you mentioned are posted in the photo section...

Sid is looking cool in that pink shirt. Personally, i hate men wearing such girly colors. But i don't know why, Sid looks handsome in them.. i think it suits the character and the scene being shot... :)) which makes it look beautiful...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Thank you sooooooooo much Garson..dear..It also shows..how we all friends are having a great Telepathy..and a special bonding..maine kaha nahin aurtumne already post kar diya...THANK YOU SO MUCH..dear..!! love-hema
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Guys will give todays that is wednesday's analysis tomorrow morning..or so...sorry got held up so will be late...

Love-Hema