Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Micha1005

hey JC.. I have a question. Im in search of this flute music which is played ech time when rad thinks of dev or is praying.. I cant find the link in the music-section, can you please help me?? thank you very much!! <br>

THere is some sort of flute music in the music section.. i donno if that what you are talking about. Otherwise give me an exact date of the episode and the scn when the music plays and i can try to rip it if its continuous.
uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello...I'm looking for wedding music (instrumental) of shenai/flute/dholak...I'm trying to find a place where I can download it from, cuz I'm making a slideshow of pix from my sisters wedding, and I wanted to have it in the background...during RaDev engagement (sept. 2nd) they played some shenahi music and it was really nice...something like that...does anyone know where I can find it?
joemahika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uzee

hello...I'm looking for wedding music (instrumental) of shenai/flute/dholak...I'm trying to find a place where I can download it from, cuz I'm making a slideshow of pix from my sisters wedding, and I wanted to have it in the background...during RaDev engagement (sept. 2nd) theyplayed some shenahi music and it was really nice...something like that...does anyone know where I can find it?

Hai Uzee the music played background inthe engagement of Radev is from the film DIL HI DIL MEIn Sawargayi song you can download it from the Website www.dloadmp3.com

Thank you Bye take care

uzee thumbnail

Originally posted by: joemahika

Hai Uzee the music played background inthe engagement of Radev is from the film DIL HI DIL MEIn Sawargayi song you can download it from the Website www.dloadmp3.com

Thank you Bye take care

thank you 😊
-JC- thumbnail

Originally posted by: uzee

hello...I'm looking for wedding music (instrumental) of shenai/flute/dholak...I'm trying to find a place where I can download it from, cuz I'm making a slideshow of pix from my sisters wedding, and I wanted to have it in the background...during RaDev engagement (sept. 2nd) they played some shenahi music and it was really nice...something like that...does anyone know where I can find it?

Sorry i don't know. But if the music in Sept 2nd is clear without any extra noises then i'll rip and post it.
jyothika09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can anyone also post the song to which dev and radhika danced on karwa chout please??????????.I don't know which movie that is from.I also want the photo of krishna and radha together .The one which show the face of them together.I saw that in youtube video (the photo shown from 2.1 to 2.20 of jai radha madhav-jagjit singh)
joemahika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothika09

Can anyone also post the song to which dev and radhika danced on karwa chout please??????????.I don't know which movie that is from.I also want the photo of krishna and radha together .The one which show the face of them together.I saw that in youtube video (the photo shownfrom 2.1 to 2.20 of jai radha madhav-jagjit singh)

😊hai jyothika09 I have some pictures of radha krishna from the video i think you like it pls check it out bye take care

http://picasaweb.google.com/iamtheno1mahika/RadhaKrishnaImages#

the song is from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam

Edited by joemahika - 14 years ago
uzee thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JC-

Sorry i don't know. But if the music in Sept 2nd is clear without any extra noises then i'll rip and post it.

thank you😊
-JC- thumbnail
Thankyou for the links. I'll post them in the first page soon.
-JC- thumbnail
ANNOUNCEMENT.
Hello everyone,
Since i've been less active in the forum of late. i know i missed out a lot of developments. Sigrid has been helping me collect links for the Media page. And now the SBS and extra clips are all updated.
I have been made aware of the many VMs and FFs that have been floating around and are not on the Media page. I request all those who made or wrote anythign for CB to forward me the link (MAKE sure its not already on the fist page under FFs and VMs)
Plz PM me the links to your work with the title "FOR MEDIA PAGE" in the subject of the PM.
for FFs include the title of the FF with the link.
for VMs include the name of the Song used and what movie its from.
If you have created more than one VM it would be appreciated to put all your links in one post and I can add that one post to the media page.
Thankyou everyone.
JC