Looks like Sanchal will have one more baby

garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey, just read the article on MTPH in the Telly buzz section... It seems the show will end with Sanchal having one more baby... that's exciting...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
reaaallllly oh my god never thought they wud end it like dat ..
...another baby .....unke pyar ki ek aur nishni ....awsome yaar cnt wait to see nw as this time dis baby will reieved wid happiness by evry1..
khamoshii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: garson

Hey, just read the article on MTPH in the Telly buzz section... It seems the show will end wit

h Sanchal having one more baby... that's exciting...

HEY I THINK WHAT THEY R TALKING ABOUT JAI ONLY, HE IS GOING TO COME IN THE HOUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME THATS WHY? HO SAKTA HAI KI I M WRONG THEN TO YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamoshii

HEY I THINK WHAT THEY R TALKING ABOUT JAI ONLY, HE IS GOING TO COME IN THE HOUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME THATS WHY? HO SAKTA HAI KI I M WRONG THEN TO YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HEY NICE ONE!! I FINK SO 2! LOLZ!
CAZ ONLI TWO DAYS AND HOW WILL THERE B ANOTHER BABI!
CAZ IT SAYS AAYUSH AND JUHI TAKE AANCHAL AS THEIR MA ON THE LAST DAY SO IT MUST B JAI CUMIN BAK!! WOOOHOO
HERES THE ARTICLE!

Blissful ending in Main Teri Parchhain...

NDTV Imagine's Main Teri Parchhain Hoon will end with the kids accepting Aanchal as their mother.

The Rajshri Production show Main Teri Parchhain Hoon on NDTV Imagine will see its end this Thursday.

Talking about the manner in which the story ends, Megha Gupta who plays Aanchal says, "The main aim of the show is to unite three children and Aanchal. That will be seen in the last episode".

So is it that the children accept Aanchal? "Yes, the youngest always loves Aanchal, but the other two were not happy with her. Somehow they realize that she loves them like their mother, and they unite to form a happy family".

The show will end with a party sequence. "Aanchal saves the house with the money she had earned thro' fashion designing. The whole family is happy, and there is another reason to rejoice as a new member comes into the family," she adds.

"Aanchal delivers a baby and then everybody lives happily ever after," quips the actress.

When asked of what's next, "Lets see what will come my way. For now I am relaxing", she concludes.

As of now, viewers can feel happy with the way Aanchal's life shaped up!!

BUT THIS SAYS AANCHAL DELIVERS ANOTHER BABI!!! OOOOO ?!?! I FINK THERE IS ANOTHER BABI CUMIN UP GUYS! LOL I FINK IT WILL B A GURL!! PROBZ PARI!! HEHEH I WISH!
Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow another baby for sanchal,that's great😃 i hope its a girl this time😊