Awwww...THAT GREEN SHIRT..yesterday...!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
I just LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE..that Green shirt what Sid wore yesterday..guys..It gives me goose bumps..as it was teh same shirt he wore that night when Sid & Aanchal had their first SWEETEST HUG EVER..!! Zindagi bhar nahin bhoolongi woh raat..uffffffffff..!!What a moment that was..and also before that HUG I loved the way Sid was upset when he goes to Mamji's place to attend teh party & Aanchal could sense hm being upset ..and they both are left alone to talk but they just talk two words & sit in silence,....and how even their silence SPEAKS..VOLUMES..it was as though ..Sid was saying Aanchal..I know you will never do anything wrong but why did you slap Ayush..Shoudl I ask you or not & aanchal was like..Siddharthji..I can face any difficult situation..in life..but cannot see you upset..I dont know how to tell you what Ayush did....kind of thing..aawwwwwww..it was really an awesome scene..& I watched it again yesterday late night..It was really nostalgic..!!Hair rasing..scene..for me..! Well COMING BACK TO LAST NIGHTS EPI.....That green Shirt of Sid & Green Saree of AAnchal..I love it..They looked soooooo perfect with each other..ki kya kahoon..Even their simple talk when packing things..was soooo cute..Itni pagal hoon mein aur I am sure all of you my friends will agree me..I know that..!! Last few epi's its a new house..they are showing as laxmi nivas..but must give the director & cinematographer & set manager THREE CHEERS for making it look & feel exactly like the old one..they might have finished the contract there also so thats why they might have shifted from that house for shooting..!!
But guys I am waiting to see JAI..yaar..!! GOD i hate this channel..yaar..just imagine guys ..how many many many cute scenes we could have enjoyed...with Sid Aanchal & kids..specially Sachin & jai..and Sid & Aanchal get comfy ..& comfy day in & day out..aww..When ever I think of that na..My blood Boils..Because they cant recreat Siddharths & Aanchals character again in any other show..ANDI AM IN LOEV WITH THESE TWO CHARACTERS & THEIR MANNERISMS THEIR BEHAVIOUR THEIR WAY OF THINKING ..THEIR EVERYTHING..!!AND THAT THOUGHT UPSETS ME..Anyways I again console myself that..chalo..we all can dream & Imagine..ourselves..Because..GOD ALWAYS ENDS UP BEST THINGS VERY FAST..!!So that we cherish & value it all ourlife..!!
And that Cheque for her design catalogue thinG from US was soo NICE & quite realistic..I must give this story writer a HUG again..for making a story very realistic yet with lots of masalas for common household ladies..and LOTS OF ROMANTIC moments for ladies & Girls like all of here in this world..to DROOL & CHERISH..all our life..!!
Aww..That HUG again..with all smiles was worth watching ..zillion times..Can some body..FREEZE it and give me a snap to cherish all my life ..Guys..!!
Nice to see Chanchal & lalitha get senses..and finally that visious ..chanchals mother got a peice of mind from her own daughter..Loved it very very much..!!
WAiting eagerly tomorrow..fro MORE MORE MORE SIDDHARTH AND AANCHAL MOMENSTS...LIKE ALL OF YOU..SWEETEHARTS !!
Yesterday HUG...vetween Sid & Aanchal..!!
"Tumhein aaj meine jo dekha..chamka hai kismat ka taara
Badli hai naseeb ki rekha..tumhein aaj meine jo dekha..
Tum ishq..mere Tum Jaan ho Tum ho chaina..Tum yaar pyaar mere..dildaar mere din raina..Tum Aarzoo mein Tum justooj mein Tum Raaste mein manzil mein..tum rooh mein ho..tum saans mein ho..tum dhadkanon mein tum dil mein.......And so on..
its a beautiful song happy song in "Kuch Na Kaho"
Love_hema
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Di, its so nice to read your post.. the moment i see the post topic in upper case, i have a smile on my face thinking that it is ur post and my eye quickly moves to verify the profile id. u r the only one with that in upper case too...

u do an awesome job... in ur absence these few days i tried to write something but can't. u should do freelance writing of such stuff.

couldn't agree less with u... hey i think this is the first time i have seen the male lead actor's hairstyle been changed so much. even in a single episode his hairstyle is tampered to give a diff look.
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YAY ME!! LOLZ
DI UR BAK!!! YAHOOO
I MISSED U HERE DI, I NO UR MOVIN HOUSES! BUT CAZ ITS THE END OF OUR FAV SHOW N U NOT BEING HERE!! WE ALL MISSED U LOADS!!!
AND FOR THIS POST!!! WOW! SUMMED UP EVRYTHING AGAIN!!
GR8T XACTLI HOW I FEEL LOVED THAT HUGG!!! ehehehe SOO CUTE! cho sweet!
i will miss this badli di! all these special sanchal moments! but it will stay in my heart 4reva n eva!!!

HEY DI ANOTHER MEMBER TO ARRIVE IN TYAGIS FAMILY!!! WOOOHOOO LOLZ hhehehe🥳
AANCHAL HAS ANOTHE BABI!! WOOHOOO

I FINK THEY WILL SHOW HIM/HER IN THE LAST DAY!! ARRRGH HATE NDTV 4R THIS AGIN! ARR TAKEIN ALL OF OUR LUVED ONES AWAY FRM US!!

but di as u said ! they wil be wit us 4reva and they sureli and certainly r the best n thats y god is taking them away frm us!!! 😳👏

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree sameer looked so handsome 2 day ...sportin a new hairstyle n dat outfit!!!... n all the hugs we get frm sanchal nw r so precious as the story nears da end>
hema iv put som picsof dat precious hug on da pic gallery for you enjoy!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
LOVE YOU ..LAVI ..GARSON..JEN...Oh what would I do ..without you people to share my anxiety ..excitement & frustrations..awwwww..Thank you for making me fee special always..and thank you all for loving this show.equally like me..!!AND THE PICSS.!!JEN..WHAT ABOUT THAT AWESOME VIDEO YOU MADE ..YAAR..I WANT TO DOWNLOAD IT..HELLLPPPP..
Love-Hema
jen1 thumbnail
hema hav u tried downloadin it the way i said in one of my posts in the video thread????
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh wow yay Hema you are back,three cheers for you and your post👏 i missed your analysis like anything,so glad to see it again and what a lovely analysis as usual...yes even i was thinking back to the first hug when i saw him in the green shirt😍 i love the way sanchal are always so color coordinated,even in days when they weren't married😳 and that sweet and happy hug,that was awesome...the best part was they were hugging each other in front of everyone without caring or realising about it...it was totally blissful...they just can't hide their love for each other anymore and don't mind showing it infront of others😉 now i just hope they show some sweet moments of sanchal in the last two episodes........God i hate imagine,its on my blacklist now,not gonna watch it after thursday😡
garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yup, the color coordination is beautiful... i think since we could feel that they loved each other but could not express it, we wanted to find other ways by which we could see them close to each other. This matching of colors gave us that sense of proximity between the two... kudos to whosoever is behind this idea and beautiful execution...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Aw..yes dears..that colour co ordination ..is so yummy..It makes them I mean Sid & Aanchal even more connected..as it is they have a magnetic feild always with them...but this gives it even more effect..!! And JEN no I havent seen your instaructions..where is that instruction..please let me know teh detail..yaar.. and Himani darling...I am always here with all of you..in spirits..an dwill always be whenever we get another show of Sameer ..and Megha..or only Sameer also..I will surely be there..AS YOU ALL KNOW BY NOW HOW MUCH I LOVE SAMEER..So I will be there where ever he goes.,...he he he.. BUT I REALLY PRAY THAT WE GET TO SEE HIM WITH MEGHA AGAIN...GOD WILLING & LET THAT BE A HUGE SUCCESS...!! LOVE-HEMA
jen1 thumbnail
hema its da last post of the post that contains da link for the videos