Finally...those three precious words.."I LOVE YOU"

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

My dearest friends..First of all please accept my deepest apologies for not being n touch for at least 5 days since I last posted..I was busy shifting my house..still in process..But I somehow got my net connected in the new house..and thought should let my sweet friends here know why I am ...invicible for few days!! I hope you will forgive me .

Well,All I can say is..God & Rajshri's and Siddharth ...all have answered our deepest desire of ..Uttering THOSE PRECIOUS EVER..THREE WORDS IN THIS WORLD..And I SWEAR ON GOD GUYS...I HAVE REPEATED THAT..AT LEAST 50 TIMES....TILL NOW..!! Well you may all say..ONLY 50..????!! what is so great?.we have seen more than that..BUT PLEASE NOTE THE POINT..I AM SHIFTING MY HOUSE..EVEN WITH THAT HECTIC..SHCEDULE & MADNESS..I HAVE MANAGED 50 TIMES..IS NO JOKESSS?.!!!!What Say?!! HA HA AHA HAAA!!๐Ÿ˜ณ OH THAT SCENE WAS WORTH WATCHING....MILLION TIMESS....WHICH I WILL IN WHATEVER MY LIFESPAN IS..I HOPE..!! And I still have a small COMPLAINT?WHY ?WHY? WHY? Is Aanchal not recieprocating it..in a very firm way..I MEAN WE ALL KNOW..IT THAT SHE LOVES SIDHARTH MORE THAN HER LIFE..BUT SHE HAS NEVER EXPRESSED IT IN WORDS...YAAR..WHEN HE SAID ..(AWWWWWW) IN THAT HUSKY VOICE OF HIS..which is ..soooooooo...heart throbbing.."I love you"..and gave his ever lasting..KILLER SMILE....ahhhhhhhhhh I would have fainted.....then & there ..!! Waise..AANCHAL ..gave her sweetest ..cute blushing smile ..with her love filled eyes..๐Ÿ˜ณoozing her shyness..and happiness...of lifetime...when he said...that..STIll..I wanted her to say "Siddharthji..mujhe bhi kuch kehena..hai..Aur mein jaanti hoon..yeh aapbhi meri tara jaante hain..lekin..Mujhe aaj kehena hai..Ki...Mein aapke bina jee nahin sakti..Aap mujhe poora karte hain.."I LOVE YOU TOO"ahhhhhhhhh...wouldnt that be sooooooooo PERFECT?!! Awwww...Aanchal..kyun yaar kyun nahin kaha tumne?!! Chalo aisa hai toh ..aisa hi sahi..I must say THAT WAS MORE THAN ENOUGH..FOR OUR STARVING EYES..& EARS & HEART!!WHAT SAY GUYS..!!?? HE HE HE.

Well that HUG which followed...was...as always...BREATH TAKING & ELECTRIFYING...in which..I loved the way..Sid..almost pulled her sweetly close to him..if you see it ..again & again..aww and the sweet simple strokes he gives on her shoulder..when he hugs her...always...is soooooo sweet & I JUST ADORE THAT..!!

Don't miss that hand stopping gesture on Aanchals lips by Sid?.which reminded me that Aanchal also once did the same?!!

Waise..I am still hungry..last week ..the sadest week is coming..and we are still ..yearning..& begging for their cozy..private moments..like..in that song

"Taras gaye ..naine Siya ke..

Ram siya ke do nainane mein..

Aur siya hai..ram ke man mein"

Similarly..

Taras gaye naine Hema ke..

Siddharth .. hai..aanchal ke man mein..

Aur aanchal hai Siddharth ke man mein

Aur who dono hai..Hema ke dil mein.."

HA HA HA....HOWZAAATTTTTTT? meri khud ki kavita..

Well..I loved the sweet concern in which..he said..Aanchal he was so worried that she never bothered about her well being..and never do that again..."Agar tumhe kuch hogaya toh,,??? awwwww..I can die ..if anyone said that to me..with so much love..awwwww..Sameer...The way you enacted that scene..and made it look so simple..yet so..HEART STOPPING LIKE MOMENT...I can simply say these words..that.."..Mein Teri dasi...Tu mera Raja..janam janam ka ..lagta hai naata .."..which means..."I am your slave..you are my King..who has ruled me..forever..everytime I am born..looks like.."

And all those sweet touches..sweet nothings..sweet eye contacts sweet smiles..sweet hugs..sweet concerns..sweet words..exchanged between Sid & Aanchal make me..feel exactly like this...
"Aaj Kal paon zamen par nahin padte mere..
bolo dekha hai kahin aaplogon ne mujhe..
udte hue..?
Jab bhi thama hai ..Siddharth ne aanchal ka haath ..toh dekha hai..neend si reheti hai mujhe halka sa nasaha reheta hai..Thaamlene mujhe kahin dekho mujhe udte hue..,,aajkal paaon zameen par nahin padte mere..."
Love you all guys!!"
which means...."These days... My feet are not on ground as I feel I am flying..like a bird with happiness...when ever I see you(in this case..Siddharth ) holds my (in this case..Aanchals hand)..hand..I feel..very dizzy & drowsy..and I feel I am in engulfed with their thoughts all the time..so next time you see anyone flying..it is ME..Guys..hold me..!!"

Hema

Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow!!!
was waiting for this post since thursday...
As for Aanchal saying I love you to Sid.....We shall have to wait till the last episode....
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey hema nice to hav u back.. n i hope moving is going well for u ...i know it can b so stressfull n hectic havin recently moved myself... hope u settle into ur new home soon.
well the day we all waited for .....sidharthji said i lovโค๏ธ u ....in his own unique andaz had goosbumps,.shivers n little exited tingles going through my body on hearin those three words frm his mouth ๐Ÿ˜!!!!
...cant stop watchin it in slow motion ...n listenin to it over n over again!!
....n yes it wud hav been like the icing on the cake wid double cream poured on it if aanchal said i lov u too..... but ino matter im still getin over sidharthjis heartfelt confesion of lov so il forgiv them ...i too wud faint if a man ever said anythin close 2 dat 2 me!!!
...the words of concern for her welfare how he doesn want her to put her life in jepordy for any1 ....and dat little bit of shyness... n like u said hema in dat husky deep sexy voice wen he says
'aanchal mene ise pehle kabi nehe kaha
kyunki bina kahe aap jaanti thi
leken agar nehi kahunga toh ...acha nehi hoga
kyunki ye such hai kai
I LOV U'โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅณ
i remember these words by heart now!!! wow jus wow !!!
....i hope we will get to see a couple more romantic scences next week .....keepin my fingers crossed!!!
n im glad u liked da pics ...iv had a collection of pics of sanchal moments for a while which i was comin round to postin ..n all of a sudden this manus news of show endin.. so i thought id upload them quickly for all us mtph fans to enjoy as a last feast on sanchal moments!!! i hav a few more pics il post them this weekend so dat we all hav as many memories of the sweetest moments in this beautifull love story ๐Ÿ˜Š!!!
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
'aanchal mene ise pehle kabi nehe kaha
kyunki bina kahe aap jaanti thi
leken agar nehi kahunga toh ...acha nehi hoga
kyunki ye such hai kai
I LOV U'โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅณ
WOWWWW...WOWW..WHAT WORDS MAN...even for me its by heart now..I wanted to start a seperate thread for these words..you did it..I am happy..!!what a way of expression na..?? Simple..but when Sid (Sameer) says..its something extra ordinary...!!Oh..last night I slept at 4 AM..an dguess what I did I repeated that scene..5 times ..and then slept...
Love-Hema
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yahoo Hema finally you posted and what an amazing post for an amazing scene๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ hope your shifting has finished..i mean wow you managed to see the scene 50 times while moving...i haven't even crossed 15 as of yet.....i still can't believe they gave us a scene like that....it was so beautiful,the way he said i love you and the subsequent eye contact,smiles and hug...gosh i was swooning ๐Ÿ˜ณit was so natural and sweet......sob we have only one week to go for this beautiful love story to end.....if only they would have extended it even by just 1 month it would have given a proper closure to the story with more sanchal scenes.....i just hope even though it is wishful thinking that rajshri comes back with another show with sameer-megha in the lead...because the way rajshri's portray love stories no one else can.......
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Yahoo Hema finally you posted and what an amazing post for an amazing scene๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ hope your shifting has finished..i mean wow you managed to see the scene 50 times while moving...i haven't even crossed 15 as of yet.....i still can't believe they gave us a scene like that....it was so beautiful,the way he said i love you and the subsequent eye contact,smiles and hug...gosh i was swooning ๐Ÿ˜ณit was so natural and sweet......sob we have only one week to go for this beautiful love story to end.....if only they would have extended it even by just 1 month it would have given a proper closure to the story with more sanchal scenes.....i just hope even though it is wishful thinking that rajshri comes back with another show with sameer-megha in the lead...because the way rajshri's portray love stories no one else can.......

Aw..HImani..Thnak you yaar..You dont know how much I was feel RESTLESS...BECAUSE I COULD NOT POST THIS EXCITEMENT OF THIS SCENE IMMEDIATELY ON THAT DAY..I was feling so bad...And as you said..Rajshri's ka jo romance dikhaneka jo andaaz hai na..is just MIND BLOWING..!!
Love-Hema
garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the reason Aanchal did not reciprocate Sid's ILU since she has already said it, though in her own subtle words. In fact, she is the first mover in expressing her feelings.

As you mentioned she was the first with the hand gesture on Sid's lips. It was also then, that she said she liked Sid a lot. Remember when Sid said that he will try to forget Jaya.

Also she was the first one who promised to be with Sid till her last breath. Later Sid said that he cannot live without her.

It was important for Sid to tell "ILU" to Aanchal, since she had not heard these words before.. he was the only one who could give her this. On the contrary, Sid has told it and probably heard it from Jaya before....

There is a quandary where for Aanchal, she is experiencing everything for the first time while for Sid, it is the second. The beautiful way in which Sanchal have protrayed their love in such a situation is the highlight of this show.
India_22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!! Hema welcome back
as always what a gr8 post but this makes it extra special as its to do with sid saying the three most precious words that we all have been waitin oh dat moment i can watch it forever nd i have soo many times dat i'v 4gotten how many times i'v watched it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
oh how qute he said it so innocently with so much love and affection i have to give it 2 rajishri and of course sameer oh he plays his character very well i love dat scene, i was a bit dissapointed though wanted Anchal to say it back would have made dat moment extra special u neva know we mite be suprised she still mite say it on da last epi honestly cant get enough of dis show y does it have to end why.......?
i wish rajshri had got dem married earlier on da show maybe afta 6-7 mths den we wud have had lots more of sanchal i just feel next week is comin round so quick dey should have given it a month atleast afta dey announced dat it was goin of air der takin it of air 2wks afta dey made da confirmation its not fair!!! oh well i cant do nefink abot it except enjoy da last few special moments
ne way Hema nice to have u back cant wait 2 read all ur post 4 da last wk ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
Edited by India_22 - 15 years ago
hemalatha_v thumbnail

Hi, Hema,

welcome ra, I want one passionating kissing scene from saanchal,

at least in the ending.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: hemalatha_v

Hi, Hema,

welcome ra, I want one passionating kissing scene from saanchal,

at least in the ending.

WHAT..???!!!!!!! Well we all would love to see but you know it is impossible yaar..we will haev to imagine in our dreams all that..because Dreams are specially screened only for us..and we have the copyright of all those scenes...We ourselves are the censor boards..SO GO O ..but KISS..aww..Yes on a forehead or a cheek...NO mmmm..even that is quite difficult from teh sweet Rajshri's ..!! Well if given a chance..I would like to see every moment of the day & life of Sid & Aanchal..and I will never get bored..I will keep watching...and keep drooling..every day...everyminute I am sure...
Love-Hema