SO MANY MOMENTS STILL LEFT OUT WITH SID-AANCHAL

khamoshii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
HI GUYS! I KNOW EVERYBODY MIGHT BE FEELING SAD! BUT WE CAN,T DO ANYTHING! U KNOW GUYS YESTERDAY I SAW A DREAM THAT MTPH IS CHANGING TIME AND RAJSHRI HAS EXTENDED THEIR CONTRACR FOR 2 YRS,! I JUST PRAY TO GOD THAT THIS DREAM COME TRUE! BUT I KNOW THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN😔 ANYWAYS BUT U KNOW I AM HAPPY TO FOR SID-AANCHAL, COZ NOW ONWARDS THEY WILL LEAVE HAPPILY WITH 4 OF THEIR KIDS, OTHERWISE THEY HAS TO KEEP SUFFERING IN DIFFERENT SITUATION! SIDHHATH-AANCHAL, THE MOST LOVING HUSBEND-WIFE, WHO WENT THROUGH BAD TIMES TOGETHER! WHO LOVE EACH OTHER MORE THEN THEIR LIFE, ATLAST GET THEIR HAPPINESS! THOUGH I M SAD BUT I M HAPPY TOO BUT THERE IS SO MANY THINGS LEFT OUT BETWEEN THEM! SPECIALLY THOSE MOMENT WHEN THEY WHERE MARRIED BUT THEY HAVE ONLY RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER, NOT LOVE! BUT NOW WHEN BOTH OF THEM FALLEN IN LOVE TO EACH OTHE THERE IS SOME MANY SCENCE WHICH MTPH TEAM CAN SHOW IN DIFFERENT WAY! TRY TO RECALL THOSE SCENCE ONE BY ONE THE 1ST SCENCE! REMEMBER WHEN AANCHA WENT WITH SID TO DEHU ROAD AS DESINER, THEY GOT STUCK IN THE CAR, AND IT,S HEAVILY RAINING OUTSIDE,THAT TIME SHE WAS TEACHER AND SID WAS FATHER OF THOSE KID, BUT NOW THEY R HUSBEND-WIFE AND FALLEN IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER, AND WE ALREADY SEEN IN PRECAP THAT AANCHAL GOT 1 CROOR, AND THEY DEFENLY SET UP A NEW BUSINESS, COZ ADHIKARI FELLOW HAS TAKEN EVERYTHING!

SO GUYS THERE SHOULD BE A SCENE WHEN SID-AANCHAL GOES TOGETHER IN ANY SUCH ASSINMENT AND GOT STUCK IN SIMILAR SITUATION , BUT THIS TIME THE OUTCOME WILL B DIFFERENT

2ND SCENCE THIS TIME ALSO THEY GO SOMEWHERE IN A PICNIC OR SOMEWHERE GOA WITH THE KIDS, BUT THE BEHAVIOR WITH EATHOTHER SHOULD BE DIFFERENT JUST LIKE NEWLY MARRIED,

3RD SCENCE, THE" SUHAG RAAT" THERE SHOULD BE A MARRAGE ANIVERSERY WHICH IS ARRANGED
BY KIDS ONLY, AND THEN SID COME OUT WITH SURPRIZE LATENIGHT DINNER WITH AANCHAL AND THEN WHEN HE TAKES HER TO THEIR ROOM , THE ROOM SHOULD BE DECORETED BY FLOWERS, AND THEN THE ROMANTIC AND LOVE FILLED SUHAG RAAT
WHAT U SAY GUYS! WE MTPH FAN DESERVE THIS! DON,T U THINK SO" AISI SCENCE TO HONI HI CHAHIYE"
LOVE U ALL
AND HOPE WE WILL BE MEET AGAIN WITH SID_AANCHAL IN EXTENDED VERSION OF MTPH
KHAMOSHII

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

everytime I watch MTPH....I get mixed feelings....I feel happy to see sid-Aanchal together...but alos like you I feel as if so much more could have been shown.....want some really romantic lovey-dovey scenes with just these two...no kids ...no family...just them....

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes i too was lookin forward t so many more sanchal moments and its all cos we hav known mtph as serial which we thought wud b a daily part of our lives for a long time. .....im tryin to change my thinkin of it as a serial to cope wid my disapointent of it finishin ....n try lookin at it more like a long film which has a happy ending ......n atleast i can watch sanchal story frm start 2 end n go on the journey of their romance again n again .....their story will b permanant collection in my collection of favorites to watch wen needin cheerin up.!!!!!!!!!
AMEN TO ALL THE SCENES YOU HAV HOPED FOR KHAMOSHI if they show them . il b over the moon .
i too hope for an over the top romantic scene
ha yaar aisi scene to honai chaiyei!!!!
oh wow it wud a treat!!!!!!!!
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago
India_22 thumbnail
I was hopin 2 c more romantic scenes between Anchal nd sidharth aswell, i wanted 2 see dem flirtin which oda, more happy family moments, romantic dinner i wish Rajshri had got Anchal nd sid maried a bit earlier den we would have had more romantic scenes between dem.
I have seen so many oda serials but da way anchal nd sid relationship has been potrayed is just so remarkanble its so realistic its so adorable and so romantic, da way dey have respect 4 eachoda how der lovestory developed all this was potrayed really well
I'd have 2 say Anchal and sidharth's love story is da most unique love story i have eva seen it beats da lovestory of oda tv serials dis is y i love dis show soo much i truely am goin 2 miss it. 😭😭😭
Like u jen1 i'm tryin to fink of mtph as a film with a happy endin.
its so close to my heart nd as 4 sidharth i really hope nd i pray someone like him comes in 2 my life
sory guys dnt mean to bore ne1 but i feel i can only share my feelings wiv every1 on dis forum bcoz evry1 is feelin da same as me.
I REALLY HOPE DEY EXTEND MTPH TO ANODA MONTH ATLEAST, DERS NO POINT HOPIN ITS NOT GOIN 2 HAPPEN IS IT..........?
garson thumbnail
Yes, extension by even a month would give satisfaction to us fans. it's like going thru the difficult journey without any time to savor the good part.. There are 4 episodes to go and yet have two problems to resolve.. That leaves almost no room for Sanchal to have some private moments.
kgh212121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with all of you. i feel the same exact way. but do you think the age difference has something to do with it? isn't the show supposed to be about a young girl who takes on such responsibility:?

or maybe you're right its more about respect than love.

even the scene where sid says i love you...yaar, kitna missing tha. i really wish they brought our the subtleties in such scenes there's so much that could be expressed.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with all of you.......its so sad that its ending so soon and leaving us sanchal fans dissatisfied😔 i agree with garson that even extending it by 1 month would give us satisfaction....but now there's no chance of that...and to console myself am going to think like jen1 that it was one long movie with a happy ending..... am gonna miss this show very much....hope we can see sameer-megha in another show of rajshri's though that seems far-fetched too....
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Waah Waah Khamoshi..girl..!! That anniversary..and Suhaag raath ..syrprise dinner by Sid..awww..how cute woudl that be..yaar...GOSH...I CAN IMAGINE & get goose bumps already...BUT..hmmm...whether it will be shown..quite not possible..looks like...we all have to only dream dream &dream..fro the rest of our lives...awww..But we will meet everytime Sameer & Megha coem together.. love-Hema
khamoshii thumbnail
HI HEMA! I KNOW ALL R DREAMS,BUT THERE IS NO HARM IN DREAMING! BUT I HAVE A QUESTION! KYA HUM KUCH NAHI KER SAKTE? CAN WE REQUEST TO NDTV, NOT TO STOP THE SERIEL? IS THERE ANY WAY, THAT WE MTPH FANS CAN DO? KYA KOI RASHTA NAHI HAI? DON,T ASK ME WHY? BUT I HAVE STRANZ FEELING THIS SHOW IS GOING TO START AGAIN,!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I doubt so Khamoshi...actually I spoke to PRO in Rajshri's and he said they have been given new slots IN NDTV Imagine for future new shows that they are going to make.....He also said that they had to end because the story was going nowhere from here..I know he was trying to be polite to NDTV...but in a way it is right also..What I feel bad is they had to get a few months more of extension to show All these Sid & Aanchal sweet moments & their happy life..anyways..cant help it...!! SO DONT WORRY..But I am SAD..VERY SAD..THAT OUR DEAREST..SHOW IS COMING TO AN END..I STILL CANNOT BELEIVE IT...YAAR..!!all we can all do..is dream for teh rest of our lives ..about our sweetest couple ever..Siddharth & Aanchal..(Sameer && Megha)
LOVE-HEMA