sameer_megha thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i felt that the show is not getting enough recognition....... or else it wouldnt be shut down so soon.... we just started enjoying the sidharth anchal moments to the core.. but it is sad that the show is ending next week... MTPH is something diff from other shows..... we get to see the beautiful relation between husband and wife which was potrayed in a different manner... for which we all got attracted to it..and sidharth he is the ideal and complete husband. both anchal and sidharth are truly adorable.... now that ayush and juhi also accepted anchal.. sidharth telling i love u ... it was like a dream come true and was a big trest for all the fans...i wish this show could have continued .... i think we all will miss this show terribly guys.... i misss u all hema, lavi, jen, kamoshi...everyone who are part of this crazy gang.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well i dont think so that its clossign cuz of trps but there was an articles fromt he creative taht they had a contract with ndtv for 1 yr and its being done now so they have to close the show,,,,,,,,,,,, but my request it cant they renew the contract
garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh !! its all a game of TRPs. The contract can be renewed easily. NDTV imagine wants this serial out... Rajshri productions is doing that with a heavy heart. if you see many channels are now doing the same... closing shows with low TRPs. That's the new game.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The show was doing well enough,it was even in the top 20's a couple of times...and the channel people know it ,also this show has received awards and is well appreciated...i agree the trp's might not have been sky high but that does not mean you axe the show altogether...it has its own niche audience and it could easily have been shifted to a new time slot and the show could have gone on for another 4-5 months atleast and then come to an end....just rushing it like this is unfair....all channels are now in a cut-throat race for the trp's and in the process the audience is being fooled and left high and dry....2008 saw a couple of new and fresh concepts like MTPH,radha ki betiyaan and mohe rang de and now all these shows are being shut down,because of so called low trp's....its so dumb that creativity and originality are being sacrificed at the altar of trp's.....
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also have my own doubts..No TRP cannot be my heart says...since I know the show was very popular..But...Nowadays..the channel are in a rat race..I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY..Yaar..feeling upset everytime..I think deep about the show.. Love-Hema
khamoshii thumbnail
I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY GUYS, IF RAJSHRI PRODUCTION CAN RUN SEREAL LIKE" WOH REHNEWALI MEHLO KI" FOR SO LONG!IN STAR ONE, WHY DON,T THEY TALK TO THEM AND SHIFT MTPH TO ANOTHER CHANNEL! IF NDTV DON,T WANT TO CONTINUE, THEN FORGET THEM, WHY DON,T THEY TALK TO OTHER CHANNEL? RAJSHRI PROD I DON,T THINK R BOTHERED ABOUT TRP? THEY SHOULD DO THAT!
garson thumbnail
In fact in the 100 episode celebration of MTPH, Kavita Barjatya did mention that she wants to take this serial to 1000 episodes. Even Sameer mentioned that they would celebrate many more anniversaries of the show and there's a long way to go..
India_22 thumbnail
i wouldnt say dat the show wasnt recognised because it did win 3 awards i fink dats the only show on ndtv dat won 3 awards on da 1st yr so it was recognised its just ndtv dey just want 2 go da ekta way, dey could have just aswell changed da timing because star plus starts showin all its serials from 5 onwards nd ndtv starts from 8 dey could have just shifted da timing dey could have started der shows from 6 im really dissapointed wiv dis channel neva watchin nefink on der channel again because i fink dats wat der goin 2 do wiv all der shows just tak it of air afta 1 yr good luck 2 dem nd der ekta kapoor serials 😡😡
naz1312 thumbnail
well the trp n contact r just n excuses i think da main reason is they r ending mtph coz of ekta kapoor the owner or the md of the channel r friends they r putting more show of balaji we all know dat ekta junk shows run on most of the channels n they last for years n ekta felt insure of mpth n no one was watching her show on telly coz she makes craps n rajshri made so real beliveable it 's like a coman mens lifes story otherwise why suddnely they decide to end da show so soon wen every one was loving the show me n my family member relatives friends we live in da uk we r about 2000 people we luv da show megha n sameer r da best couple on telly , it,s a shame dat there r ending the show so soon i have never seen a amazing show like dis on telly where a husband is so nice n understanding loving towrds the wife if u see other show no matter how much luv but da hubby is always aganst da wife having affair etc ect hats off to rajshri 4 making such a show like dis 😛n thax.