Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

I feel that every serial should have a life of no more than 2 years. This way, you can have a start, an ongoing plot and an ending. This also ensures that the serial doesn't drag as it has a definate timeline by which it will finish. It also keeps the starcast and creative/technical team interested because when something drags on, the actors, technicians and the audience will start to lose interest. This holds true for all serials!

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shoba Tussar was awful in Golmaaal....I have a niece you is deaf and dumb and deffo don' t make those awful noises he did. Ash was way better in her role kind of copy of what Rani did in Saawariya...she was funny.
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: suganthirani

I feel that every serial should have a life of no more than 2 years. This way, you can have a start, an ongoing plot and an ending. This also ensures that the serial doesn't drag as it has a definate timeline by which it will finish. It also keeps the starcast and creative/technical team interested because when something drags on, the actors, technicians and the audience will start to lose interest. This holds true for all serials!

same.. i think dramas lose all their spark, they drag on and on and they only want one thing after all those months of draggin.
divan thumbnail
The channels should do like the west. Do a pilot run of the show, if the viewers numbers are high than put it in full production else trash it...this way no waste of money or talent.

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
true i think she is the best actoress amongst all the actors in Ks
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ haha i was goin to say that but didnt want to sound horrible (u know bigging up the west 😆)
They should defo do pilot runs.. it wrks it wrks..it doesnt wrk then fine nothin to worry about atleast we see great TV thats what is meant to be the aim of channels.. not who has the bigger cast, n production name
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
But the problem with Ekta is, her pilot runs will probably get a lot of viewers because all her serials have a great start! Based on that, if her serial is extended, then we will get the honeymoon period where everything is hunky-dory!! Then after the 1st anniversary, the problems will start! Her creatives go beserk! 😆
555W59 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

But the problem with Ekta is, her pilot runs will probably get a lot of viewers because all her serials have a great start! Based on that, if her serial is extended, then we will get the honeymoon period where everything is hunky-dory!! Then after the 1st anniversary, the problems will start! Her creatives go beserk! 😆

🤣
Have not seen golmal, but she was brilliant in phoonk. I also liked Ehsaas a lot in phoonk.
Edited by m3ghna - 15 years ago
divan thumbnail

That's her problem...it's her dollars that are going down the drain...wasting money on people who don't deliver her the goods...I guess the whole entertainment industry needs to get away from uncle, aunty, sister, brother, cousin being hired to work. Go to the institute which train people, see who has the talent and hire them.
who am i??? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My Experinece with BT soaps say as once the consummation b/w leads is shown finish ,they achieve there target i mean kid and leads are seperated.
SO the late the consummation the merrier for viewers,that doesnt mean they do that after 20 years leap .