India_22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Another good episode as always brilliant acting by sid and anchal nd da support of dheeraj nd harimanji lovely, today was a interesting episode anchal nd sid have returned 2 laxmi nivas nd da fractures on sachins legs have healed BUT i didnt like wat dat Adikari guy said abot Sidharth really dnt want 2 see more trouble brewing for sid nd anchal especially when we have on 6 epis left i dnt know guys but really hope we dnt see only one episode where sid nd anchal r happy with der family nd da rest is all miserable i wanna see more of sanchal laughing joking, flirting nd dem having some happy family tyms togetha ,nd they have 6 epis 2 wrap it all up dnt know how dey r goin 2 do it😕
PS weres Hema today!!!! Hema if ur reading dis im waiting 4 ur post 😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u said exactly wat came to my mind as well wen dat adikari guy said he was gona make trouble 4 sid .....theres little time left to the show n i too want to see sanchal recieving som hapiness for a change not new trouble!!! ....but maybe this is leading to sid gaining his shares back at the factory if so i hope they do it quick n spend more time on sanchals family life!!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya even i hope adhikari doesn't create trouble for sid now...and i loved seeing sachin back with his maa⭐️ sachin's faith in aanchal is unshakeable he was so sweet and sure of her,the way he said to sid that maa knows magic she healed me earlier and she will heal me again and i will be able to walk again,superb👏 but those other two kids are still behaving so rudely wonder what they want😕
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh ya where are you Hema..please post your views on yesterday's episode...we are waiting for it...it doesn't feel complete until you have written your analysis😊
garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this episode sort of kicked off the arrival of good times in Sanchal's life. @ Adhikari, the interesting thing is that he has had huge losses in the share market. I believe Aanchal will win the Catalog designing contest - the one she refered from New York. The prize money would be helpful in getting Sid's business back.

Sid loves his kids so much. Acceptance from Sachin brings tears to his eyes, considering that Ayush is still angry with him. He looked stunning in that scene.

Though Rajshri's have only 6 episodes more to go, they will do justice to all the aspects of the story. They will not solve issues in a jiffy. So our exclusively good time scenes are gonna be few :(