ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
u guys I hate to say it but this show is rubbish , its no match for kaante ki takkar and I miss shruti and shakeel.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itz all becuase of that purbi n those 2 kids...
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1984

u guys I hate to say it but this show is rubbish , its no match for kaante ki takkar and I miss shruti and shakeel.

agree with u 😉 plz don't get offended people,but this show is not  worth a watch without shakeel  😭 😭 
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i hate purbi joshi nd her overacting.
crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totalllly agree!! this show is nothing without shruti and especially without shakeel...he was the one who brought life into CC and Kante ki takkar! this CC2C is so lame...i barely watch it! and that parde ke peeche segment is so ridiculous, its so obvious that whoever goes behind is rehearsed and knows what they have to say yet they pretend like the dont know🥱
CC2C IS 👎🏼
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shruti rocked this show with shakeel i have always disliked prubi shes is to over da top for my liking maybe a new season needs to start n shruti will be bk to anchor ir that we gd
-Nadii- thumbnail
Purbi is ok, but I hate when she says see you again next time on chinchokli to China,, the way she do make me sooooo ....
i dont even watch it anymore... when are they ganna bring back shruti and cc3
PROTOPLASM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually the level of the show has gone down, I mean, it's not the actors' fault, neither of the scripts are funny anymore, I hardly laugh when I watch it