That scene..when Sid & aanchal said bye to JAi....

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

last thurdays firstscene...was one of the classic scenes..among many such scenes..in this amazing show...which is coming to an end..for no valid reasons...!!

The way Sid says to aanchal..."tumhein kisiko saphayi deneki koi zaroorat nahinhai..hum sacchai jaante hai na..jo abb tumhare pass hai usse bhi khona chahti ho...tum uske bagaire nahin rehepavogi..aanchal..'.awwwwww..what haunting words & dialouges mannnnnnn...and his expressions..were SUPER DUPER..pain & love filled..and at teh same time trying to hide his tears...looking at Aanchal...and then...giving his consent..to what his wife..his jeevan saathi has decided..with a simple nod..to Mamiji..awww..and both Aanchal & sid..giving teh expression of their soul being taken away..when Mamiji unwillingly takes the new born away..ahhhhhhhhh...UTIMATE..!! and I must say..Megha was outstanding in that scene..Such a young girl..that she is..has portrayed that motherly love sooooooooooo well..My God..!! And...when she ..calls the baby back..and looks up at the ever spporting pillar of her life...with a smile...Siddharth's face...she takes out the Kaajal from her eyes..and puts it on her baby face..and says soooooo sweetly.."abb isko kisiki nazar nahin lagegi//".awwwwwwwww...that look what Sid gives her that time..was..like..I WANT TO HOLD YOU CLOSE TO MY HEART .RIGHT NOW..MY DEAR WIFE...HOW CAN YOU BE SOOOOOOOO SWEET..HOW CAN I BE SOOOO LUCKY..!! And the way she catches him..in his thoughts..and asks him by surprise to think about the baby boys name..awwwwww..and with a winning smile that she has IT READY..and says..."hum isse JAI bulayenge..!! GOD...!! I could feel the happiness & love in siddharth s heart for Aanchal..!! Those eyes & face expressions said it all..!! And the way...Aanchal says to mamiji..to take away the baby..immediatley otherwise..she maybe feeling weak with her love for the baby..was...sooooooooooo deeply touching that..I felt a deep pain in my throat..when I saw..even Sid..trying hard to hold on to his emotions..when she said that..Awwwwwwww...he then takes the Baby in his arms..(which I soooooo wnted him to do...awwwww..) Oh he holds it sooooooo sweetly like a flower & kisses it when he gives it to mamiji...was...soooo tearful...guys..!! And in the background that pain filled song & the way Aanchal..feels..so helpless..with her own decision..and teh pain that she feels Sid has to go through because of her...ahhhhhhhh...it is to be seen & felt & experienced...no words will justify that..Motherly & fatherly love filled scene...!! And then that...SPECIAL BODNING..that ever..magnetic pull they share... Sid goes to get Aanchal ..gets her close to him...his heart....and ease the unbearable pain that Aanchal is going through..with his ever soothing love filled touch!! ahhhhhhhh...these are & will remain sketched in my ehart forever..and no crap channel can do anything..for that..!! Waise.....my question is ...what shoudl people like me..do..if we love this kind of show..we should always sacrifice...for the majority of foolish people in this world who dont like this show is it..??!! And who decides..how many are watching..???Aaj tak kisine mujhse toh nahin poocha..so how can any one else decide..for me...!!! God this is ridiculous...!!Ok let me stop thinking of the crap people..who has decided to end this..FABULOUS SHOW EVER..!!
I want to dedicate this song to Sid & Aanchal.....this is my love filled dedication to them..This is what I would like to say what they mean to me..and what they mean for each other...!!
Tum Ho To, Gaata Hai Dil
Tum Nahin To, Geet Kahan..
Tum Ho To, Hai Sab Haasil
Tum Nahin, To Kya Hai Yahan..
Tum Ho To Hai Sapno Ke Jaisa Haseen Ek Sama..
Jo Tum Ho To Yeh Lagta Hai Ke Mil Gayi.. Har Khushi
Jo Tum Na Ho Yeh Lagta Hai Ke Har Khushi.. Mein Hai Kami
Tumko Hai Maangti, Yeh Zindagi…...

Tum Ho To, Raahen Bhi Hai
Tum Nahin, To Rasthey Kahan..
Tum Ho To, Yahan Sab Hi Hai
Tum Nahin.. To Kaun Yahan...
Tum Ho To Hai Har Ek Pal Meharbaan Yeh Jahaan.....
Jo Tum Ho To Hawa Mein Bhi Mohabbat Ka Rang Hai
Jo Tum Na Ho To Phir Koi Na Josh Na Umang Hai
Tum Mile To Mili ....Yeh Zindagi... ...

The preview...awwwwwwww..is exactly according to what I wanted ...Aanchal is saying to Sid..that she did not realise that in her decision..she had to think twice ..about her making the kid away from such a sweet father..as she always wanted her child to grow watching HIM..her ever sweet ever handsome.."SriRAm like husband." and they were sitting so sweetly on their bed ...when they were discussing that ..and those ever sweet hands of Sid over Aanchals soulder..consoling her with his ever sweet voice...mmmmmmmm..Eagerly waiting on toes..for Monday...!!Will the Mondays be same again..after 2 weeks..I dont think so...!!
waise...I have always..followed this song...a beautiful song about life...
"Mein Zindagi ka saath nibhata chala gaya..
har fikre ko dhuve mein udaata chala gaya..
Ghum aur khushi ka shok manana fizul tha..
mein Ghum uar khushi ka saath nibhaata chala gaya.."
Jo milgaya usiko muqaddar samajhliya..
jo khogaya mein usko..bhulata chalagaya.."
Love-Hema

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Di, i have actually seen the two scenes you described - the one after she applies Kajal and the preview umpteen times... as always the scenes are fabulous..
Now Sid is looking younger too... back to the old times..:)
there are some new pics of MTPH on the NTDV imagine website...
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes those pain filled moments n expressions were so touchin 2 watch!! both megha n sameer done a great job of expressin the pain of seperation frm their child 👏 n im also hopin lookin at da precap another little moment is shown where saanchal r sharing dat pain again !!!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: garson

Hey Di, i have actually seen the two scenes you described - the one after she applies Kajal and the preview umpteen times... as always the scenes are fabulous..

Now Sid is looking younger too... back to the old times..:)
there are some new pics of MTPH on the NTDV imagine website...

GOD HAVE THEY PUT NEW SNAPS...!!!!!! Now I hate Imagine the most..so I dint want to go to teh site..BUT ANYTHING FOR MTPH..I AM RUNNNING >>THANK YOU SO MCH DEAR>>
Love-Hema
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes that scene was a classic just like the many other classic scenes in this show,which so abruptly is coming to an end😔 and you just have to look into sid's eyes to see how much he loves aanchal,it is so clearly written in his eyes,I don't know how Sameer manages to bring that expression in his eyes,hats off to him👍🏼
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Yes that scene was a classic just like the many other classic scenes in this show,which so abruptly is coming to an end😔 and you just have to look into sid's eyes to see how much he loves aanchal,it is so clearly written in his eyes,I don't know how Sameer manages to bring that expression in his eyes,hats off to him👍🏼

I ALWAYS WONDER.....ABOUT TEH SAME THING...SAMEER IS JUST ...TOO GOOD MANNNNN..!! I JUST CANT STOP ADMIRING & LOVING HIM...GUYS...AWWWWWWWWWW.....
SAMEER...I AM WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT ...WITH MEGHA & RAJSHRI'S...I HOPE MY WISH IS GRANTED....SOMEDAY...
LOVE-HEMA
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hemadi...even i hate ndtv-imagine very much now...
for me ndtv-imagine is after mtph nothing more than one of those tv-channels which is like any other....
mtph was the soul of ndtv....foolish ppl...seriously....
foolish and sad....
sad because we will lose mtph....