SIDDHARTH & AANCHAL WILL..LIVE WITH ME FOREVER!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Well, People who know me by now ..will believe me when I say this…That, I will have Siddharth & Aanchal in my heart forever..!!!

My love for Siddharth..actually started from day one when I saw..Sameer Dharmadhikari…Actually when I first set my eyes on him..I did not know his name..I had a smile ..OH this is that Raymond guy..hmmmmmmm..I like him..He is dashing & handsome…Tall dark & handsome stuff…I thought…and I saw Aanchal ..mmmmmmmm..I dint know her name then either..I said ..mmmmmmm..looks attractive & bubbly….I THINK..I HAVE A CRACKER OF A ROMANTIC STORY ON THE CARDS…But I was still not sure …as I had heard of many shows getting crap after a good start..BUT THE BANNER.."RAJSHRI PRODUCTIONS"…made me clear my doubts…as I swear, I have total faith in these guys..they do what they believe in..and not what others want them to believe..Even in this age..when reality cinemas are picking up lot of Popularity..somehow I feel we human beings..deep inside our hearts..want to see something that is not real..I mean we want to see what we dream about & what we always want to be ..but difficult to be..!! And that's what Rajshri;s do..I mean they show..everything what we dream about..Simple simple things in a relationship..!! Which for some people looks too artificial & criticize Rajshri's a lot saying that..they show lot of TOO SWEET THINGS DIFFCULT TO ACTUALLY EXIST..Yes agreed..but that's what you actually want, and that's what always attracts us…be it "Maine pyar kiya"..or "Hum aapke hain koun"..or "Hum Saat Saath Hain"..or "Vivaah"…Rajshri's show all of us..what we should actually do..according to Indian values ,which ofcourse is now considered..out of fashion…and totally Impossible…agreed sometimes..being too good is just not possible..Like how our Siddharth is…BUT THAT'S WHAT WE YEARN FOR..AND THAT'S WHAT IS MAKING US GO BONKERS FOR A CHARACTER LIKE "SIDDHARTH"…and "AANCHAL"….Specially ME..an I know MANY OF YOU LIKE ME TOO…!!

Ahhhhh..What a NAME….SIDDHARTH..!! I have to first give a prize to the person who choose that name for Siddharth…! That name itself has sooooo much of calmness & dignity na…!!!awwww…and I think…they choose Sameer Dharmadhikari for OUR SAKE..Specially MINE..!! awwwwww…I am telling you..all, this truth, …IF NOT FOR THIS GUY…I WOULDN'T HAVE GOT ..SOOO DEEPLY ATTACHED TO THIS SHOW..!! AND THAT'S A ETERNAL TRUTH….When I had a look at him..his..tall dark handsome figure..his beautiful eyes..(brown eyes) mmmmm..so expressive…His fluffy hair…mmmm..His heart piercing smile..which is very rare..but worth zillion dollars..!! One smile & you will get FREEZED..kind of effect..!! His walk..

WOHAAAAAAAAA….I will never ever..forget that walk he had from his car park..of Juhi's school on that sports day…Oh..They showed him walk..like he is walking on some …Paris fashion show ramp..MY HEART WENT FOR A TOSS..THAT DAY…!!Mannnnnnnnnn..that was just mind blowing..if you want to believe what I said ..please watch it right now guys…It is just…so oooooooo Awesome..I feel…I can keep on watching that walk…I mean even a Tom cruise..or a Hrithik Roshan…would have had to run for their money..!

..Phew…so let me continue..His Voice…ahhhhh…I have to just close my eyes..and imagine..his face....I can even listen to his EVER CHARMING VOICE..it touches my heart chords..directly…Very SEcXY…eh?!!!! I love the way he drives his car too..can you believe it..???!!!…ITNI PAAGAL HOGAYI HOON MEIN…uske liye..!!

The way Sameer has brought Siddharth into life…is something…I will keep it close to my heart forever..I am completely become a devotee of Siddharth…….Because..Siddharth..is the Kind of person..who I had wanted but I could not express …He has everything what I yearned for in a man…He is very PRACTICAL in his approach..in every aspect in life..be it very personnel or not..He liveS in THE PRESENT…He is just not bothered what OTHERS THINK…When he LOVES SOMEBODY HE LOVES THEM TOTALLY..no inhibitions whatsoever..WHEN HE IS COMITTED TO SOMETHING..HE WILL STAND FOR IT..HE NEVER EVER CHANGES HIS DECISIONS..ONCE MADE..COME WHAT MAY…!!! HE LOVES …BUT HE NEVER OVER EXPRESSES…IT..You Need to understand & feel HIS LOVE WITH HIS SMALL SWEET GESTURES…AND WHEN HE KNOWS HE HAS TO EXPRESS..HIS LOVE..HE DOES..IT…He has no shame in accepting…that he cannot live without his wife..Aanchal..He has no guilt whatsoever that he has married again..because he knows in his conscience..that He never went out of the way to Get Aanchal..(though he always loved her…without his own knowledge..deep inside..which he will never accept..only his gestures told that aloud..but for people like me & you all & Dheeraj..who could understand…& feel that…awwwww…so sweet..yaar….)..He got Aanchal..by call it Destiney ..or Jayas consent..or KISMAT KAKHEL..(I feel ..They were born to be with each other…that's a different…aww..)..He himself had tried to marry her off..but God had other plans..As they say..you are always made to be with someone special…So Sid was twice lucky to have Jaya & then her Parchhain the ever sweet "Aanchal"..awwww…Siddharth has never complained or talked harsh to anyone..but at the same time..never got bogged down…because of anyone. Without saying anything harsh he has always…held his head high..!! He has always accepted ..everybody as they are..He has never tried to force any decisions on anybody..He believe in ..winning over everybody…by natural process… …..he will never go running behind..explaining his helplessness…or his love to everybody….He completely surrenders in love..he tries to tell you in many different way ..how much he loves his kids or Aanchal or jaya…in his ever sweet way..Like Somethings are always to be felt..no told..!! AndGod when he says…He says it from heart…like the other day..when he says..Aanchal…"he will face anything in this world..any situation to live.but..will die..if she is not with him.."..God..he really knows..how to make us go..INSANELY MAD IN LOVE..!! He is full of strength ..mental strength ..I mean..!! He is positive & calm in any worst situation..He will talk only when required…He never quits…and Specially..He is beside Aanchal..whatever decisions..she makes..ofcourse …he will warn her..but finally accept every thing..what she feels good..and it is her happiness..he gives importance..as HE VERY WELL KNOWS…THAT IT IS ONLY HIM…SHE DEPENDS..ON..!! AND HE ALSO KNWS HOW MUCH SHE DOES TO MAKE HIM & HIS KIDS HAPPY..SO HE HAS NO GUILT TO GO TOANY EXTENT ..JUST TO BE BY HER SIDE…AWWWWWWW….I can be a slave if I get a man like him…I swear..!!

Well now coming to AANCHAL.."MEGHA GUPTA"…What can I say…A perfect face…a beautiful smile..(thousand watts…) which made our Siddharthji's life..full of sunshine..& bright with her LOVE..And those two eyes…God..they TALK…...I must say..Those eyes.. said everything…to Siddharth..and all of us too ..which others could never hear. Be it the bubbly Aanchal in the beginning..or the guilt filled girl..and later the dutiful daughter in law..and the sweet sweet bhabhi..or the EVER LOVING WIFE…Megha..has complimented in every aspect of the role..!! It is MEGHA's presence ..that brought..Shine into Sameer character as Siddharth…As they both had a true age gap…and so it all looked so very REAL..and THAT'S THE REASON FOR THIS TERM..CALLED "CHEMISTRY"..WHICH HAS CREATD A HISTORY..!!

What amazing..couple..!! They just need to look at each other…I get to experience a Magnetic field..surrounding them..It is completely beyond words..to explain..! God..the list of moments..which…I can give…between Aanchl & Siddharth..which will remain..sketched in my heart forever are …quite endless…because..everytime they met..everytime they said..Siddharthji..or Aanchal ji..and now Aanchal..I feel I am flying…I am not walking..I am flying..Ek ajeeb sa nasha…TOTALLY MAGICAL…!!That sports day…fall..!! Sid holding Aanchal..OHHHHHHH…I was flying like a bird in my heart…!! The day they married..and Sid looks at Aanchal while putting that varmala..Ohhhhh..it was like Ram looking at Sita mannnnn..superb..!! And that Mangal sutre tying scene…I WILL WATCH ..ANY NUMBER OF TIMES…pata nahin..it gives me a deep deep deep…satisfaction..as if ..thats it….Now anything happens..who cares …kind of satisfaction…TWO PEOPLE WHO LOVE EACH OTHER BEYOND WORDS ARE TOGETHER..THAT FEELING GIVES ME SOOOO MUCH HAPPINESS..I know it si just a story..to everybody..but..I don't know why….for me..IT IS SPECIAL…!!

I must say..that I am living my dream life with Sid & Aanchal & will continue to do so…even after the show ends..Everytime I read a mills &Boon..I will Imagine it to be them…(Sameer & Megha..as Sid & Aanchal)…or any romantic song..I will imagine..how it would be if it was Sid & Aanchal..Aisa hi chalta rahega…!!

I HAVE & I WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW WHAT SID DOES..TAKE LIFE AS IT COMES….AS IT IS DESTINED..TO HAPPEN, WHATEVER HAPPENS..NOTHING TO BLAME ANYBODY…SO I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO BLAME ..(THAT IDIOTIC CHANNEL..)..IMAGINE..MAYBE WE HAVE SOMETHING BETTER IN STORE FORUS..WITH SAMEER & MEGHA..IN OTHER SHOW..ON OTHER CHANNEL..!! And even if it dosent happen..nothing to loose..we have got all the beautiful scenes..& moments what we all wanted ..I have recorded too..So nobody can steal those..from me..from my heart…As they say..whatever happens is for good..because it is Gods wish..& God always give the best…Guys…!!

Love-Hema

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

As always, Di, you have written beautifully... the way you write touches my soul...

You have left nothing for us to say about Sid's character... :)

However, would like to add something about Aanchal's. Her devotion to Sid's family is supreme. Superficially they might seem different but their DNA is the same....otherwise Sid couldn't have loved her so ardently.. Aanchal is a role model for step moms... I really like the way she is keeping Jaya alive...she is so comfortable considering Sid & Jaya together... if Jaya comes back to life, Aanchal would happily leave Sid without the blink of an eye... She embodies true love.

India_22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
1stly its nice to have u back on da forum hema i'd have to say da last few days have been very quiete on da forum we 1st had da news dat our beloved show is goin of air nd den you've not been on da forum much its gud 2 have u back . Once again you've written it all so beautiful with so much emotion it makes it feel real like u hema i'm very much attached to dis show especially sid character this show has become very close to my heart. I hope we get some classic remaining episodes dat will stay with us forever
hemalatha_v thumbnail

iT' S AMAZING HEMA, How much we r emotionally attached to this show!

mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can someone please tell me when the episode of Juhi's sports day was telecast? ...I am late starter with MTPH..and have missed that episode..
I desperately want to see Sid's walk and the scene of saving Aanchal from falling..please help
hemalatha_v thumbnail
it's on june18 th episode, try yaar.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yay Hema you wrote a post,wow i can't tell you how glad i am to see you back in the forum and writing your lovely posts😃 i myself was quite heartbroken and angry for the past few days and didn't even visit the forum or post....but nothing can stop us enjoying the magic of sanchal so here i am back again,and lets discuss and enjoy the last few precious episodes of MTPH😊 you have posted here everything that we have thought about sanchal and also brought to notice a few things which might have been left out,so there's nothing left for me to say except Amen😊 i agree with every word you have written,the magic of Sanchal is indescribable you just have to feel it...though far fetched i would love to see them together in a show again preferably a Rajshri productions one...and yes that walk of Sid on juhi's sports day had me drooling too😉
a big hug from me to you Hema for such a lovely post🤗🤗
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey evry1 i too am glad 2 see a lot more people in da forum!!!... it has been a sad timewid da news of show endin but we do hav som more moments to spend wid sanchal!!!... hema great post once again you describe evrythin in so much detail n wid such emotion always a pleasure to read!!!