last intensely romantic sanchal scene!!

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
guys iv resigned myself wid da fact the story of sanchal is comin to an end .as we hav no choice in da matter so hav 2 accept.....n nw i hav a last wish frm mtph!!!
i know since mtph is a rajshri production da endin will b a happy 1๐Ÿ˜Š but im still a little bit greedy and my wish is to see a last passionate over the top romantic sanchal scene๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณit wud go som way to compensating for da way the show has been cut short!!!
im kippin my fingers crossed n dat writers hav thought about us fans n put in a really romantic ending๐Ÿ˜ !!!
how wud u guys like to see the story ending for sanchal n wat r ur last wishes????
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
same here...want to see an intense loving scene bet Sid and Aanchal and want to see Aanchal saying that she loves Sid...want to hear those magic words I Love you bet the two ...want Sid to look into Aanchal's eyes with glowing possessiveness and passion and enclose her in his arms...
khamoshii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i want to see a scene where kids with dhiraj celebrating sid-aanchal marrage anivercery! and this time bothe of them will have a romantic suhagrat, in which both of them confess that how they r fallen in love to each other , how can,t they livewothout each other, and then a honeymoon, with the kids, but small small cosy and romantic moment with each other?
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes a suhag raat scene will be fanatstic...want to see Aanchal all decked up in a red saree ...blushing in Sid's arms..little Jay sleeping sweetly in a cradle in MA and papas' bedroom
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GOSH...JEN! MONA & KHAMOSHI..darlings..You have made me cry again..aww..imagining the scene itself...makes me..have goose bumps..yaar..aww..I love d all of your views..I hope they show us an out & our romantic scene..TOO..!! And ..I will be writing a post tonight.....MTPH SPECIAL...So see ya..!! Later...I cannot without you guys..!!
Love-hema
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

GOSH...JEN! MONA & KHAMOSHI..darlings..You have made me cry again..aww..imagining the scene itself...makes me..have goose bumps..yaar..aww..I love d all of your views..I hope they show us an out & our romantic scene..TOO..!! And ..I will be writing a post tonight.....MTPH SPECIAL...So see ya..!! Later...I cannot without you guys..!!

Love-hema

๐Ÿ˜Š
hi so glad n lookin forward 2 ur post hema !!!....it has gone a bit quiet in da forum n i know its bcause evry1 as we are is really upset wid da show comin 2 an end !!!....but as we hav no choice in da matter please evry1 lets all com 2 gether for da end and celebrate all da happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.moments that are gona b coming sanchals way as we were wen they were going through the tough times !!!
ur post hema will cheer evry1 up a bit im sure!!!!!!....
in all da sadness of the show iv forgotten my suprise about the new baby being a cute boy never expected dat ..the baby they used was\so cute!!!...... n they named it after jaya as we thought ...aanchal named him JAI i..ts a really nice name n sid looked so toched wen aanchal said it lov it!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ!!!
garson thumbnail

I totally agree with Jen1. We are missing your analysis of the last 2 episodes... sameer_iluvu...

I like it when Manu calls Sid "jiyaji"... the rest still call him Siddharthji... as before... hope they could call him beta... i understand that they feel Sid's pain and therefore are not being overjoyous.
Jai was amazing. The creatives beat us again... i also immensely liked Aanchal's applying kajal to her son. It was so beautiful - something not shown in any other serial... loved it when Sid kissed the child... Till then i was wondering won't he even take the child once before he is taken by Mamiji.
khamoshii thumbnail
HI GUYS! " JAI" WAS SO SWEET! I M WAITING 4 ONE THING SO LONG, I WONDER I XAN SEE THOSE THING OR NOT? , I NAVER SEEN SID AFTER HUGED AANCHAL KISS ON HER HEAD OR FOREHEAD? WHAT HE HAS DONE WITH JAYA. SO BEFORE IT,S END I JUST WANT TO SEE A PASSIONATE HUG AND" I LOVE U" SAID TO EACH OTHER