Ghajini creates waves in Pakistan

Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Ghajini creates waves in Pakistan

January 27, 2009

The Hindi remake Ghajini has garnered profits not only in India but in its neighboring country Pakistan as well. It may be recalled that the ban on Indian films in Pakistan was lifted recently paving way for its release. Sources say that Pakistanis have accorded Ghajini a warm reception making it a blockbuster in that country too. It is hearteningto note that a

Ghajini

Tamil director – A.R. Murugadoss – has accomplished this.

Ghajini, which features Aamir Khan and Asin in the lead roles, is currently showing to packed houses in Karachi, Pakistan. Pakistani film buffs say that they will welcome any quality film irrespective of the country in which they are made.

behindwoods.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i don't know what is so special about the movie. the original Gajjini was soo good; the one in the southindian language. The male lead (don't know his name) did an amazing job. Hindi gajini is a scene by scene copy...........so they could've just dubbed the original in hindi. The girl asin is saying the same dialogues that she said in the first version except that this time it's a hinidi translation..............and she got an award for it? I think people are a victim of media hype otherwise the movie was just okay..
Maria_Exotiika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: totallyfabulous

i don't know what is so special about the movie. the original Gajjini was soo good; the one in the southindian language. The male lead (don't know his name) did an amazing job. Hindi gajini is a scene by scene copy...........so they could've just dubbed the original in hindi. The girl asin is saying the same dialogues that she said in the first version except that this time it's a hinidi translation..............and she got an award for it? I think people are a victim of media hype otherwise the movie was just okay..

Well maybe that ur point of vue but like me and millions of ppl around the world like Aamir Khan and that we enjoyed Hindi Ghajini and that Asin did a good job thats why its popular soo if u have a problem dont post it and make ppl get mad
Maria 8-)
hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria_Exotiika

Well maybe that ur point of vue but like me and millions of ppl around the world like Aamir Khan and that we enjoyed Hindi Ghajini and that Asin did a good job thats why its popular soo if u have a problem dont post it and make ppl get mad
Maria 8-)

Just because I said I don't like the movie, u r offended???????? Well, I am not offended just cuz u liked the movie. anyways, looks like u totally missed my point in my first post.
sweetgirl1965 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I luv dis movie...thanx for the article...
Born-star thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: totallyfabulous

well said...
I dont find ghajini good movie at all.