Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamoshii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

HI TANVI_LOVELY! I KNOW WHAT U WANT TO SAY! U WANT TO SAY SID SHOULD SLAP AAYUSH-JUHI AND FORCEFULLY TAKE THEM WITH HIM, BUT HAVE U EVER THINK IF THOSE KID R REALY INSECURE AND IMMATURE THEN JUST ONCE THINK HOW RUDLY AND ABUSIVE THEY R WHEN CHANCHAL WAS PROVOKING THEM,IF THEN HE DIDN,T SAY A SINGLE WORD TO AAYUSH=AND JUHI, THEN U BELIVE HE WILL FORCE THEM TO DO SO? SID IS NOT THAT TYPE! REMEMBER HE NEVER RAISE HIS HAND ON AAYUSH BEFORE, U WANT TO TO BELIVE AAYUSH DIDN,T DONE ANY THING BEFORE,AND NOW TODAYS EPISODE ANS ALL YR QUESTION, AANCHAL ONLY WANT TO GIVE BIRTH COZ SID WANT THAT KID!AND NOW SHE IS READY FOR FIGHT A BATTLE TO WIN THOSE KIDS,

mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sid should have slapped Ayush the day after the wedding when Ayush accused him of comitting a crime by marrying aanchal....no child has theright to say that to his parent...in fact if sid had done that ...all this woul d not have happened ...but sid is not that kind of aperson...he respected ayush's feelings ...tried to express his own love for him..felt sad that he is missing his Mum...

even when they left home...Sid was completely shocked that Ayush -juhi said he was not their Papa....it is not that he does not love his kids ...he has never ever forced them to do anything..........that is his weakness....even today he did not wnat s/achin to come to the hospital thinking that he may feel bad seeing his Ma with new baby...he was trying to protect Sachin and Aanchal both...
Sid and Aanchal's fault is that they never realised how evil Chanchal and LAlita are....
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont think we shud b so frank as 2 say aanhal is proved 2 b a step mom ....i mean its clearly been shown that hr charecter lovs jayas kids if she has gone as far as 2 abort hr own child jus so sachin wudn think he wasn lovd n nw givin up hr own kid to try n bring the outher kids back in theire lives.n u hav 2 take in 2 account dat she is girl of a much younger age than sidharth who has given up hr dreams jus 2 b a mother 2 these kids.... there is no question of hr being labled wid da sauteli maa stigma that was the whole point of da show to change our perception of the sauteli maa stereotype !!!
.... as for sidharth not being a good father dats not entirely fair i think.
the guy did not want 2 remarry in da 1st place as he lovd his 1st wife so devotedly but it was 4 da kids sake dat he did ....da guy had responsibilities of not jus da kids but providing for the whole family he was left wid no choice but 2 remarry 2 giv da kids da lov n care they need as the women in his family wud never giv dat 2 his kids!!!
as 4 him leaving da kids behind again he had no choice his charecter being a man of principle he had made a commitment 2 aanchal 4 da sake of da kids maybe but there is noway he can leave hr after she has sacrifised hr whole life 4 his kids!!! he had 2 choices one was 2 let aanchal go n let hr liv wid da stigma dat hr husband had left hr or go wid aanchal n wait 4 da kids 2 com round n i think he made da right deision.
its not as if his 4goten his kids entirely the episodes wen it showed hw grief stricken his charecter was by da seperation frm his kids was more than enough 2 convince me of the pain he ws going threw as a father ....his belife as he said in an earliar epi dat they will com round 1day n he will hav his complete family n he has left them safe wid his family 4 nw da fact he givs his trust n lov 2 his family entirely includin his maa 2 look after da kids for him... it is unfortunate that not all his family members r deserving of dat trust n lov!!!
as 4 them havin a baby he had finally accepted aanchal as his wife bfore argument dat forced him 2 leave his house n kids behind... n why shud they end a new life jus because of kids who r too young 2 understand the level n depth of da sarifices made by the adults in their lives ...kids need time 2 com round n understand why he made da deisions he did but life cant stop till dat happens n as his chare cter says who cares if people r of the opinon dat he was wrong he knows wat he feels 4 his children n dats all dat matters
i think we as a society r too judgmental n too contious of how others percive us its good for shows like dis 2 show dat we shudn liv our lives n sacrifice our hapiness 2 please society as long as we know wats in our hearts dats all dat matters.
SORRY GUYS FOR THIS LONG POST BUT I REALLY WANTED 2 DEFFEND SANCHAL FRM DA JUDGMENTS MADE ABOUT THEIR CHARECTERS ....THE POINT I THINK OF THE SHOW IS 2 SHOW US THE AUDIANCE HW NOT 2 MAKE JUDGEMENTS AS WE HAV BEEN GIVEN AN INSIGHT INTO THE CHARECTERS REAL FEELINGS N THOUGHTS SO WE WUD SEE DAT NOT EVRY THING IS AS IT SEEMS!!! THE MORAL OF THE THE STORY AS I SEE IT IS -WE SHDN MAKE JUDGMENTS ON PEOPLE AS WE DONT KNOW WATS IN THEIR HEARTS!!!
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago
renuz thumbnail
Thanx padmakka, you have said what I have been feeling all the time. How aptly you have put the sentiments of ANch ? Keep it up. After watching 28th Jan episode when Anch decides to give the new baby to her Mamiji for the sake of Jaya's 3 children, I feel all misconceptions about Anch and Sid are completely misplaced.
I hope in the next few episodes, Arush and Juhi will have a change of heart as the precap shows Imili giving them a piece of her mind.
disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ur totally worng............... i totally agree with padmakka. i think ayush and juhi got an oppurtinity to understand their evil relatives........ i understand that they are in the critical age but if critical age is this then what would u say to sachine's age............. among all 3 i think sachine age is more critical then theirs.
sid and achal had allways open their arms for juhi and ayush but they are so stupid that they couldn't accept that and they are falling for chanchal................ even after jaya's death chanchal was treating all 3 kids like hell then why didnt ayush and juhi was not opposing that and now since they know that anchal is a good teacher (the plb is that they belive that anchal is their mom's killer).. it htink ayush and juhi have brians to understand the 2 differnt point of. view............. they both heard what chanchal said that anchal is responsible for her badi mom's death and jaya's death...... but on the same day sid clearly said that its not intension its an acident and if sachine understands it well then i am sure that ayush and juhi are just being dum ass ( i am not saying anything to real person theya re just brilliant actore, i am jsut alking abt the character. )
hope i didnt offened any body
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really like Aanchal & Siddharth..& respect them for their every move..but I think somehow..that it was a wrong step to go away from home just because chanchal accused Annachal as the murderer of jaya & Bharti...He should understand that if chanchal has the right to stay there...Aanchal too has the right to stay there...& specially where Ayush & Juhi were so much stubborn..when they denied to go with them..he should change his decision...He should understand that the posion would continued to be induced within the kids by their evil grandmom lalita & aunt Chanchal if the kids stay with them...in the absence of Aaanchal & he himself..
Aysh & juhi are not adult after all..they are in tender age...& such a drastic step could be very detrimental...& why could be..its detrimental..Ayush has already become very arrogant & audacious...He will have no respect for elders...Juhi too is going arrogant ....who would make them understand the difference between the good & bad??...Hariman & Dhiraj?? but just depending upon them ...Sid shouldn't left his kids.....
If They still remain at Laxmi Villa...might it be possible that they gradually could understand the difference between chanchal , Lalita & Aanchal....But when they needed their father most..they left the home...It was a wrong decision of Sid...
& moreover..they should be careful...This is the very early stage of their married life..when their relationship is yet to be accpted by the children.......I think it was not the right time for Aanchal to conceive...
But I am not upset with Sid & aanchal for thse...but I am upset with the story writer who ruined such a lovely story like this..Yes ..Aanchal & Sid got married for the children first...so when they left those children no matter what was the reason...people will continue to point their fingers at them....
Now the story is standing in such a condition..that the children would never accept Aanchal as their mother.....
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
plz stop criticizing aanchal n sid they did the right thing...forcing the kids r beating them to sense wont solve the issue they need to realize it from within. if they had got the kids forcebly today chanchal n company r posioning their mind tommorow someone else will....its the kids whho r pain in the neck if they dont see tht aanchal actually saved them many times from chanchal 's torture and from getting separated from sid.

as for sid.. i really respect his character..wish i find a hubby like him so sweet n understanding . he cares for all his kids his step-mom his family even jaya's family naanchal...and to top it he has the backbone to stand by the right n take needed steps when required. no guy wud give up his hard earned money to his bro but he did. he didnt beat his kids to sense but tried to make them realize it on their own. cares for sachin's felings and also realizes tht no one can love his kids more than aanchal who gave her career for his kids., bore the brunt of society the taunts the dr.'s tantrums all for him n his kids.

and if he didnt stand by her he wud have disrespected her sacrifices . she's not some trash tht anyone can say anything to her.

plz stop taking side with chanchal n co. and open ur eyes n see the true feeling in sid n aanchal n their true love for eachother , family n their kids before criticizing them. in now-a-days world its very very difficult to find such kind of ppl so plz if u cannot appreciate atleast dont criticize them
India_22 thumbnail
very well said shiningstar i agree wiv u pls stop criticising anchal nd sid decission nd as 4 sid i really admire him i'm not married yet but sid has become an inspiration 4 me i really pray dat i get married to a man like him so thought ful and so kind always finkin abot every1 feelings
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too if im lucky to get a man half as decent as sids charecter il b happy!! so decent n so principled u dont get men like dat these days!!!
padmakka thumbnail
plz stop criticizing aanchal n sid they did the right thing...forcing the kids r beating them to sense wont solve the issue they need to realize it from within. if they had got the kids forcebly today chanchal n company r posioning their mind tommorow someone else will....its the kids whho r pain in the neck if they dont see tht aanchal actually saved them many times from chanchal 's torture and from getting separated from sid.

as for sid.. i really respect his character..wish i find a hubby like him so sweet n understanding . he cares for all his kids his step-mom his family even jaya's family naanchal...and to top it he has the backbone to stand by the right n take needed steps when required. no guy wud give up his hard earned money to his bro but he did. he didnt beat his kids to sense but tried to make them realize it on their own. cares for sachin's felings and also realizes tht no one can love his kids more than aanchal who gave her career for his kids., bore the brunt of society the taunts the dr.'s tantrums all for him n his kids.

and if he didnt stand by her he wud have disrespected her sacrifices . she's not some trash tht anyone can say anything to her.

plz stop taking side with chanchal n co. and open ur eyes n see the true feeling in sid n aanchal n their true love for eachother , family n their kids before criticizing them. in now-a-days world its very very difficult to find such kind of ppl so plz if u cannot appreciate atleast dont criticize the
now a days it is difficult to find characters like him even on tv shows.....

Edited by padmakka - 15 years ago