Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamoshii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I AM TOTALLY AGRED WITH U HEMALATHA! I JUST WANT TO REQUEST PLZ CHANGE THE SLOT, PUT IT IN WEEK END SLOT, BUT PLZ DON,T END IT, THERE WILL BE SO MUCH TO SHOW! IF RUBBISHT SHOW CAN RUM SEVEN YRS THAN WHY MTPH IS ENDING SO SOON, PLZZZZ THERE R LOTS TO SHOW IN THIOS STORY! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ DON,T END IT
Bhawna1004 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh no its really sad .
well i am a regular reader of this forum.
and i love the shoe.
its something sensible .
i am wondering that all other rubbish shows are working on other channels and a show like MEIN TERI PARCHAI HOON is going off air .
very sad.

1111joan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
MTPH is being replaced by Jyothi at the 8.30 p.m. slot. Radha ki betiyaan is also winding up....sooo sad...
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
y is this show ending do the channel not think abt the viewers n wot they are showing for the 1st time on tv we havent got a family show just about lots ot marriages n kides its one of the most realistic shows that are is n now they will prob put something which is the same old stuff back onto ur screens
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i was watching SBS guys n they said that show is ending soon...i kinda trust SBS perhaps this ends in abt 2 months
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
NDTV has really disappointed me
momloveme thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i saw the add of jyoti new series of NDTVIMAGINE its timing is 8.30 mon to thru'

than wht abt MTPH. this serial is ended or wht new timing is given like jasuben anybody have idea pl tel me

khamoshii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes it,s going to end! till now there is no news of changing time
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes its confirmed its going to end on the 12th of feb not long to go so sad lov this show