Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
guys as stated by kavita bharjatya the decision to end the show was ndtvimagine channels despite rajshri
t ryin their best ,which was more than enough for us as we hav com to lov this show they hav produced👍🏼
i think we should write to thank rajshri for makin it and bringing it to our television screens and entertaing us for so long. we should give credit where its due n for this show they deserve a lot of it 👏
rajshri attempted to bring us a show with a difference in between all the cloned serials we hav been swamped with frm serial producers such as ekta !!! it is unfortunate that a lot of people want to see the same old stories in new packages n r not prepared for new concepts n change
it is ironic as the mtph show was about changing people views on certain issues!!
i personally think they shoul not end the show but take it to another channel or bizare as it sounds open their own channel and broadcast their productions n b sucessfulll!!! i certainly wuld subcribe to it as rajshri hav left a good impression of the typy of work they do and i would watch in the hope they make something as good as mtph.
neway guys as i was sayin credit should b given where its due ⭐️so let rajshri know how much we lovd their show mtph !!!
here is the rajshri address if any of you want to let them know how much we hav appretiated their work n hope they keep on makin such shows.[email protected]
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aftera long time ..the lead charcaters have touched my heart...Sid and Aanchal have become real for me...feel so sad to think that I shall not see this lovely couple again...specially Sid....he is so different from the usual soap heroes....a really wonderful actor...I shall thank Rajshri for bringing Sid and Aanchal on our screens..
and a really heratfelt request to Sameer Dharmadhikari to return to telly again...even if it is just a weekened show...want to see this actor again breathing life into a role.
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i know jen....
its really sad, each minute i'm watching mtph the fact that mtph is ending comes to my mind and i reverse that part again and watch it all over...
its really very sad...
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope the makers will be good enough to reward us with some lovely , cozy moments of Sid-Aanchal happy in each others company....we have been subjected to so much misery in the last month...we deserve to see some glorious moments of our favourite couple to cherish forever.
padmakka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear Rajashri productions,
I am very sorry that MTPH is ending. That is one show i enjoyed thoroughly.
Everything about the show was great. Step moms story may be a good old one but the way you showed it was simply beautiful. I don't know where to begin..
everyone acted so well...each and every actor did a good job. Screenplay is good...direction was good...the music is good (haunting tunes) lyrics are wonderful...dialogues are i have no words to describe...the simplest scenes are so poignant eg Siddarth asking Anchal not to worry about his children and she does not have to feel guilty about his wife's death ..sends her away from the gate....Anchal going away with that beautiful song at the background....I can watch it again and again...the scene where Dheeraj talks to his brother after Anchal asks sid to make her Sachin's mom is so memorable....the very first scene where sid is shown singing taraz gaye nayan ....I can watch endlessly....

I Watch tv quite a lot...with my husband news, with my kids cis or 24 or monk
When I watch Indian entertainment channels I do it alone and mostly read watch.(while reading). or.surf channels, fallow the soaps watching only promos and when the family sits to eat dinner ..when they are tired of discuusing cricket or nuclear deal or recession..I.tell them what is going on on Indian soaps and we have a good laugh....I don't live in India...Ndtv magine was a pleasant surprise, a free to air indian entertainment channel,
it was like a breath of fresh air..gradually I stopped read watching or any type of watching other entertainment channels for which i paid whole years subscription....I soon started loving MTph , its simplicity is its beauty... I fallow every episode,don't want to miss a single episode and sometimes watch the repeats again..I never bothered to know before who isthe story writer of a soap....now i want to know who is the director, who is the producer, who is the story writer, who made the music who wrote the lyrics, who are actors- their names...everything i wanted to know about mtph.
I was reading the credits to know these details... in Dec after the wedding ,there was a weeks gap for new episodes..could not wait...I searched the net and watched one months episodes in one night and keep watching them online now..To my family' surprise i even visit the MPTH forums read the posts and also started posting my views.
We all noticed the change in the pace of the story it only made the show more addictive...hoping a stage is being set to show something more exciting.now i realize...actually you are winding it up...all good things have to come to an end...your statement which says it is the channels decision and you respect that...you people at Rajashris are so decent....i decided to write to you and let you all know my MTPH experience..It is as good as watching all time classics like gone with the wind or sound of music or reading an intense novel like Thorn birds.
I wonder why the channel's trp did not go up... may be if you had made Siddharh into a billionaire widower(a diamond merchant or a business tycoon who can be easily manipulated by the vamps) people would have watched it...Your Sid has no meaning for money and he understands the Chanchal types very well and does not get manipulated instead chooses to ignore them..how very endearing ....

sameer acted so well as siddharth ( it was Anchal's story but Sid stole the show) and the lyrics of Irshad Kamilji.. so good
these two are the heroes of the show. I will keep watching it at Rajashri.com.even after it ends.
Whenever I see something beautiful I remember MTPH...which is every day
as I see from my window the Donube river...frozen and serene in winter,.... blue and beautiful in summer...as i live in the land of the sound of music..and whenever i remember i will hum Kisne banaya hi yeh tanhayian..Kisne banaya hi yeh judaayian...(my hindi urdu is n't good as I am a southindian)
Please share this email with everybody.at Rajashri..don't let anyone bog you down saying it is an ordinary story...it is a simple story but told most beautifully....there is a story in telugu...when a simplton listens to Valmiki's Ramayan...his reaction is i could have told you this story in three words constructed-destroyed and brought...why did valmiki write a Kavya on it(constructed a bridge,destroyed evil and brought sita)..let us ignore philistines as Siddarth would have done......
This is my tribute to MTPH team. Let us all wish them a happy and more successful future.
I enjoyed reading all reactions to this show on this forum....now time to depart.....lets hope soon we will get to watch shows as good as Mtph.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: padmakka

Dear Rajashri productions,
I am very sorry that MTPH is ending. That is one show i enjoyed thoroughly.
Everything about the show was great. Step moms story may be a good old one but the way you showed it was simply beautiful. I don't know where to begin..
everyone acted so well...each and every actor did a good job. Screenplay is good...direction was good...the music is good (haunting tunes) lyrics are wonderful...dialogues are i have no words to describe...the simplest scenes are so poignant eg Siddarth asking Anchal not to worry about his children and she does not have to feel guilty about his wife's death ..sends her away from the gate....Anchal going away with that beautiful song at the background....I can watch it again and again...the scene where Dheeraj talks to his brother after Anchal asks sid to make her Sachin's mom is so memorable....the very first scene where sid is shown singing taraz gaye nayan ....I can watch endlessly....

I Watch tv quite a lot...with my husband news, with my kids cis or 24 or monk
When I watch Indian entertainment channels I do it alone and mostly read watch.(while reading). or.surf channels, fallow the soaps watching only promos and when the family sits to eat dinner ..when they are tired of discuusing cricket or nuclear deal or recession..I.tell them what is going on on Indian soaps and we have a good laugh....I don't live in India...Ndtv magine was a pleasant surprise, a free to air indian entertainment channel,
it was like a breath of fresh air..gradually I stopped read watching or any type of watching other entertainment channels for which i paid whole years subscription....I soon started loving MTph , its simplicity is its beauty... I fallow every episode,don't want to miss a single episode and sometimes watch the repeats again..I never bothered to know before who isthe story writer of a soap....now i want to know who is the director, who is the producer, who is the story writer, who made the music who wrote the lyrics, who are actors- their names...everything i wanted to know about mtph.
I was reading the credits to know these details... in Dec after the wedding ,there was a weeks gap for new episodes..could not wait...I searched the net and watched one months episodes in one night and keep watching them online now..To my family' surprise i even visit the MPTH forums read the posts and also started posting my views.
We all noticed the change in the pace of the story it only made the show more addictive...hoping a stage is being set to show something more exciting.now i realize...actually you are winding it up...all good things have to come to an end...your statement which says it is the channels decision and you respect that...you people at Rajashris are so decent....i decided to write to you and let you all know my MTPH experience..It is as good as watching all time classics like gone with the wind or sound of music or reading an intense novel like Thorn birds.
I wonder why the channel's trp did not go up... may be if you had made Siddharh into a billionaire widower(a diamond merchant or a business tycoon who can be easily manipulated by the vamps) people would have watched it...Your Sid has no meaning for money and he understands the Chanchal types very well and does not get manipulated instead chooses to ignore them..how very endearing ....

sameer acted so well as siddharth ( it was Anchal's story but Sid stole the show) and the lyrics of Irshad Kamilji.. so good
these two are the heroes of the show. I will keep watching it at Rajashri.com.even after it ends.
Whenever I see something beautiful I remember MTPH...which is every day
as I see from my window the Donube river...frozen and serene in winter,.... blue and beautiful in summer...as i live in the land of the sound of music..and whenever i remember i will hum Kisne banaya hi yeh tanhayian..Kisne banaya hi yeh judaayian...(my hindi urdu is n't good as I am a southindian)
Please share this email with everybody.at Rajashri..don't let anyone bog you down saying it is an ordinary story...it is a simple story but told most beautifully....there is a story in telugu...when a simplton listens to Valmiki's Ramayan...his reaction is i could have told you this story in three words constructed-destroyed and brought...why did valmiki write a Kavya on it(constructed a bridge,destroyed evil and brought sita)..let us ignore philistines as Siddarth would have done......
This is my tribute to MTPH team. Let us all wish them a happy and more successful future.
I enjoyed reading all reactions to this show on this forum....now time to depart.....lets hope soon we will get to watch shows as good as Mtph.

PADMA.....!!! YOU HAVE MADE ME CRY AGAIN....!!! AWWW...HOW CAN YOU WRITE EXACTLY LIKE WHAT I FEEL.....GOD..DEAR..ITS... AMAZING...!!!I AM SPEECHLESS...I SWEAR..I AM IN TEARS...!!
LOVE YOU YAAR...!!
LOVE-HEMA
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And I too will write a letter to them..thats for sure...!!

Love-Hema
hemalatha_v thumbnail
Dear padmakka,
I'm in hope that imagine change their decision after considering ur letter.
India_22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how can dey do this how can dey just end dis show im heartbroken this is da 1st show i have actually watched from da begining nd its become so close to my heart especially da lovely story it tells between a husband nd wife i hope NDTV r proud of them selves
hemalatha_v thumbnail
At least they have to change the time slot to weekends, for us.