Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey Hema it is indeed a sad day for us MTPHians...we are all depressed and shocked and i can understand how sad you must be feeling,but please please don't leave the forumπŸ˜” we will miss you very much,you are the heart of this forum....and i agree with jen1 we have to hear the confirmation from the channel itself...even i have written to them...till then lets atleast enjoy the rest of the show....
hemalatha_v thumbnail
Hema,
Its really sad to all of us, we r totally shocked & upset . Don't leave this forum yaar. U r just the best .
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am overwhelmed with all of your love & respect to me.....See the problem is if they had informed us..much before that this show is only for 200 wpisodes..I woudl have kept my mind ready to accept..BUT now..last moment ..when they were hurrying with the story..& showing everything sooooo abruptly..I was gettin teh intution..Liek Sid said the other day..I have realised one thing..which ever show I START loving the most..Ya toh woh..Crap ho jata hai..Ya phir uske trp ki..bakwas ki wajah se khatam kardiya jaata hai..OH HOW I WISH ALL THESE..TRP problem.. NEVER EXISTED LIKE WHEN I WAS A TEENAGER..We had only Doordarshan..& GOD WHAT BEAUTIFUL serials used to come that too only 13 episodes (that is once a week ..) or 25 episodes or 53 episodes..like that..and we used to be prepared ..and the story also was never based on popularity..THE STORY was given importance...nowadays..it is a sin to watch any serials..and for person like me who gets involved too much with characters like Sid & Aanchal..it is very difficult to digest..such unfare abruppt endings,...I will hope to See Sameer & Megha again...I am a little too attached when I get attached to something..or i dont get attached just like that to anything..My problem is I am extreme in my feelings..either i love something too much or I dont..!! That s my weakness..or strength I dont know..anyways guys....God knows whether it will ever happen again...??..I mean..whether I will see Sameer and Megha in any show again.!!😭😭😭..Yes i have the videos to survive....I cannot express my love to all of you and the Happiness you all have given me..I need a break from this sorrow..and my personnel email id is [email protected] All of you can keep in touch with me..dears..BUT PLEASE REMEMBER THAT I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU PEOPLE IN EVERY JOY & HAPPINESS..as by now we know..that ..we all friends think & feel ..very very same..!! So we are all soulmates...!! LOVE YOU ALL..Hema
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
well I am not surprised... cause although MTPH had a great cast and a good storyline...the serial kept dragging a bit to much...it couldn't hold the vieuwers and the bad trp are a result....
I
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hemadi, we're all going through this phase, trust me...
if i knew that the show is gonna stop i wouldnt watch it and become soo fanatic about it...seriously....
but for now i just hope to see Sanchal moments till the actual end is coming....
but hemadi, you cant just leave us like this....!!
and i'm soo proud that i found such great friends and di's...
please guys, i know its hard to believe but lets enjoy these last few moments we have with Sanchal!
love nilo
hemalatha_v thumbnail
HEMA,
KABHI ALVIDA NAA KEHNA, Plz keep in touch with us,
Im totally depressed.
aloo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes it has been confirmed on SBS as of 28th Jan that MTPH is ending...............please, please this is a plea to the producers and directors of the show............don't end so soon.We love this serial. It is so natural and decency personified.We will really miss it.😭😭😭
resh2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As SRK said.....kabhi alvida naa kehna...phir milenge...chalte chalte
Just remeber one thing...Every start has an end, so this show had to end either today or tomorrow....
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys it is a realy sad time for us as our very much lovd show is comin 2 an end😭. i initialy was in shock and still am so upset this is is hapenin, but unfortunately as they say that all good things do com 2 an end n this show was one of the best best shows!!!!
😊so lets get 2 gether n enjoy the last part of the show as we hav been doing 4 so long !!!! as it is rajshri production we will 4 sure get a happy ending filled wid reconcilations, happiness n good prevaling over evil where our fav couple sanchal will get all the happiness they desereve and dat which we hav been hopin for them for so long!!!!
lets all enjoy this moment of sanchal comin happiness!!!!!
khamoshii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

HI HEMA! I KNOW WHAT R U FEELING, HUME BHI AISA LAGTA HAI, LEKIN WHY R U WORRIED YAAR, U LOVE SID-AANCHAL,THINK THEY WILL BE HAPPILY WITH EACH OTHER, AND WITH THE KIDS WITH THEM, AANCHAL CAN GIVE MORE ATTENTION, KYON KI BACHCHO SE DOOR REHNE KA TANSION NAHI HOGA AANCHAL, AND THEY WILL BE MORE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER! AND NOW JAY WITH THEM, JUST THINK SID-AANCHAL AND THEIR KIDS, I HAVE JUST ONE THOUGHT, I JUST HOPE THEY START A SEQUEL AGAIN, WHEN SID=AANCHAL WILL B LITTLE OLDER AND WITH THEIR KIDS, NDTV PROJECT THAT LIFE, AFTER WENT THROUGH SO MUCH, HOW MUCH THEY LOVE EACH OTHER, HOW MUCH KID PROTECTED ABOUT THEIR MOM-DAD? JUST HOPE,