Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
i also wrote them...
i expressed my disappointment and that by ending mtph they are commiting a BIG MISTAKE!!!
sameer_megha thumbnail
OMG im totally dissapointed as i dint expect it...the show was going on a nice note...sidharth and anchal are together but are with lots of problems...i want to see co many hugs and many light, cozy moments from them...and im so sad that this show is going to end... im very much attached to this show... i hope that our wish list would be fulfilled before ending....
shukratara thumbnail
It's so sad.I can't believe it.I love this so much.Never thought it will end up like this.I hope it is just a rumour.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I hav completely deleted what I wrote because I JUST SAW THAT POST OF MTPH ENDING...I am at loss of words..and my pain in unexplainable...Sorry guys..why did this happen..I WILL NEVER EXCUSE..NDTV IMAGINE FOR THIS..Such a beautiful show..To end..sooo drastically...I feel am crying..& sorry guys..I wont be back here anymore..sad that our sweet realtion had to end so soon..& sooo abruptly...!! I cant belive this is happening...!!

Love you all guys..& God bless U all..forever..!! Hema
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago
khamoshii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I UNDERSTAND WHAT U WANT TO SAY! PARTIALY I M AGREED WITH U BUT I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING, WHY U YR LESSER EYE MISSED THAT SID WAS HAPPY BUT SOMETHING HIS HOLDING HIM BACK, HE IS HAAPY BUT SAD TOO YAAR! I KNOW SOMETIME IT FEELS THAT AANCHAL IS WORRIED ABOUT OTHER THINGS, BUT THINK ONCE AGAIN THOSE R SID.S KID, HE CAN,T FULLY HAPPY UNLESS AND UNTIL THOSE KID R WITH THEM,AND THAT THING AANCHAL UNDERSTAND! JUST THINK ONCE SHE KNOWS HOW SID IS GOING THROUGH,MAY BE HE PRETEND HAPPY PARTIALLY BUT NOT FULLY, THAT WHY SHE PUT HER THROUGH SAME PAIN AND AGONY WHATSID IS GOING THROUGH, SHE IS NOT BOTHER ABOUT THE WORLD YAAR SHE IS BOTHER ABOUT SID ONLY, AGAR DUNIYA KO KHUS KARNA HOTA TO SHADI HI NAHI KARTI NA? THINK JUST OTHER WAY!SHE DOESN,T WANT ANYBODY BLAME SID EVEN THE KID, SHE WANTS SID FULLY HAPPY,

arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG!!
I AM GONNA CRY DI!! I REALI MEAN IT!! I AM HEART BROKEN~~~🥺
I HAVE TO HATE NDTV FOR THIS! CAS IF THEY DIDNT BRING IN THOSE NEW SHOWS THEN OUR MTPH WIL NOT BE ENDING!! THAT TO THIS QUICK!! TOO MUCH PAIN FOR US DI! I REALLY THOUGHT IT WOUD CARRI ON FOR ANOTHER YEAR! OK FINE LET IT STOP! BUT Y SHUD WE MISS OUT THE SHOW FOR THAT DI! I MEAN IF THERES ONLI A FEW WEEKS LEFT BEHIND LETS ALL ENJOY IT TOGHETHER!

PLZ DI DONT STOP CUMIN TO OUR FORUM !! WE ALL WILL MISS U! SPECIALY ME!
UR A PERSON THATS HAS HELPED ME CHANGE MY VIEW ON LIFE THROUGH VARIOUS POST OF URS~~!! IM COMPLETELY SHATTERED TO HEAR THIS MOST DREADFUL NEWS!! AND THE WORST WAS WT U SAID THAT UR NEVA CUMING BAK HERE! I MEAN DI WAT RONG DID WE DO,
WE ARE CRAZI FANS LIKE UR! WE ARE TO THE CORE DISSAPOINTED LIKE UR~!
SO WHY ABONDAN PPL LIKE U!! THIS FORUMS, UR FRIENDS HERE!! REALI DI PLZ WHEN U READ THIS POST PLZZZZZZ PLZ PLZ CHANGE UR MIND!
WE ALL CAN GO THROUGH THIS DRASTIC PAIN! BY JUZ JUZ KEEPING ALLTOGETHER! PLZ DI U HAVE LOST UR HOPE AND TRUST ON NDTV ( NOT RAJSHRI THEY DONT DECIDE ANFING SO PLZ DONT BLAME THEM!😭 BLESS THEY WUD BE SHATTERED TO !!) HAVE HOPE ON US HERE DI! HELP US AND URSELF GET THROUGH THIS WIT THE HELP OF US!! PLZ DI DONT GIVE UP ON US!!

I WUD MISS OUR SANCHAL AND SACHIN AND SONU TO THE CORE LIKE ALL OF U WUD!! THEY ARE VERY CLOSE TO MY HEART AND SO IS THIS SHOW!! I AM DISSAPOINTED THAT ITS LASTED ONLI A SMALL AMOUNT OF TIME! BUT ATLEAST IT LASTED A YEAR BE HAPPI ON THAT! BE HAPPI WE GOT TO SEE A LOT MORE OF SANCHAL, AND THEY GIFT OF LOVE SONU, AND THEYRE GIFT FROM GOD SACHIN! SO PLZ LETS DO IT ALL TOGETHER!!
PLZ DI STAY! PLZ ! U HAVE ME AND ALL OF US FROM THIS FORUM !! 😭 PLZ DONT LEAVE US! UR ABANDONING US DI!
Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago
India_22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
today its just been a very BAD BAD DAY 1ST WE GET DA NEWS DAT MTPH IS GOIN TO END NOW ANCHAL GIVING HER BABY AWAY ON TOP OF DAT DA LAST PART WASNT EVEN WORKING PROPERLY 4 ME I FEEL LIKE CRYIN IM SO ANNOYED 2DAY, IM HEART BROKEN DAT ITS GOIN 2 END HOW CAN DEY DO DIS 2 US WAT A LOVELY SHOW COMIN 2 AN END
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i too have written to ndtvimagine n also sent an email n da article to rajshri production as wel as i still cant believe this news. iv attached the article to my email and asked for confirmation as to its validity because i need to hear dtrectly from the horses mouth as they say that this dreadfull news is true until then im still in denial!!!
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

awwww hemaji we are with u feeling the disapointment n sadness!!

but u hav been our light through out this show !!!!...wen ever things hav got tough uv always made us see da brighter side of it !!! so please hold on 2 dat great spirit of urs!!
If there is any truth to this article n im waitin for confirmation of that frm ndtvimagine n rajshri productions as iv attached that offending article to my email to both parties n asked for confirmation until i recieve it im in denial that our beautifull show is endin.!!!
if wat we fear is confirmed {touch wood it isnt } then lets enjoy wat we hav left 2 da full as its wat has us brought us all 2gether so please stay 2gether wid us till the end which i hope will not com!!!
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hema, please dont stop coming to the forums =( We're all going to miss you VERY much, you've become SUCHH a big part of the MTPH familyyy =(