MTPH ENDING Article - All Discussions HERE

akhanisatyamg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hello friends
in sudden turn of here it is very tough to announce last date of MTPH..
the MTPH will end on 12-02-2009.
the channel says we have only one year contract with rajshri production and so the is going off air.
for conformation of date you can visit the following link
http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/January/News_20090130_202
thank you

Moderator's Note:
Hello members, I know there has been a lot of discussions of MTPH ending lately, and recently it has been confirmed with Kavita Barjatya herself saying so. So lets keep all discussions on the show ending to this topic. All discussions on MTPH ending WILL be moved here.

Edited by *Kruthi* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

macjack7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Everyone

Just posting a segemnt from a website, which confirms this great serial is ending.
Why i dont know, cos its much better, than alot junk we get on TV at the moment.
Confirming the news, a source who is close to one of the actors from Main Teri Parchhain says, "Yes, it is true that Main Teri .. is coming to end. The shoot is likely to take place for just a few more days. The show should wind up in February."

Rajshri productions' Kavita Barjatya confirms the news saying, " It's very unfortunate that this has happened. We have always put in our best but it is the channel's decision and we respect that."

Edited by *Kruthi* - 15 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whaaaat this cannot happen....am too shocked to say anything😲 how can they end such a good show and a popular show like this,and replace with other new shows.....too sad...thanks for the info...
padmakka thumbnail
I suppose it is too good to continue
macjack7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i personally feel its one of the best shows on TV, it shows how a relationship between a man & women should be.
It goes beyond this materialistic world and is based on pure love and understanding, without the need for expectation.
As a male, i feel i can learn alot from Sid and how he acts and responds to many everyday situations, which we all face in life.
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i have no words left to say....
i'm speechless and disappointed...NDTV has really disappointed me
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am sad...but I feel if it went on..they would only fill Sid-Aanchal's life with more problems...all the protagonists on all these shows suffer forever..I can not bear to see them suffer anymore...if there is only a month left...they will have to resolve all the issues now...so things will get better for Sid -aanchal...want to see Sid happy with his family..
one of my favourite show has been aek chabhi hai pados mein...it did not drag and ended on time with a happy ending for the lead pair..it was a lovely show...
MTPH will end but we shall always cherish Sid-Aanchal moments ...so please I just want Rajshris to give us lots of beautiful Sid-Aanchal moments..we the fans deserve that..
padmakka thumbnail
Yes i agree with you just give a happy ending with lots sanchal moments and they did a great job.
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nooooooooo 😲this cant b hapenin im gona b soooooo sad😭 if dis is da case !!!!! I mean theres so much still 2 happen in this story sanchal 2 get back wid kids,sid 2 get back da factory,da 3 evil witches need 2 b taught a lesson, ramakntji 2 giv his blessin 2 sanchal da list is endless!!!!
how do they plan 2 fit all dat n more into 1 month!!!!!
no im stil gona b in denial n optimistic inspite of dis article they simply cant end such a good show so soon n all probably 2 fit in ekta kapoors bakwas dramas😡 she already has 2 dramas on the channel n 2 fit 1 in they hav cut short jasuben yantilal joshi ki joint family wich is an alrite show 2 three times a week frm 4 n made her drama kitni mohabat hai 5 yes five times a week ridiculous.!!!!..wen we get our very much lovd mtph only 4 days a week n nw we here dis about it endin im so angry😡🥺!!!! if they do im writin 2 ndtvimagine n tellin im gona stop watchin there channel cant take ekta dramas n da like any more!!! ...
they n da like mite b popular wid majority of indian viwers n som abroad as i read somwhere dat was da reason given for there being so many of them , ndtv imagine as a new channel need 2 think about there overseas audience n som of their indian viwers who r jus fed up of sein these dramas again n again if they r 2 bcom 1 of the best new channels!!!!
sorry 4 da long post but i had 2 let my frustation out !!! ....n im still gona b optimistic n hope da show wont end i know im baring my head in da sand kind of but i jus dont want 2 think of it endin at all!!!!
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you jen1 they need to think about their viewers,they just can't play with our emotions like this.I have already written to [email protected] expressing my disappointment over this move.Please guys write to them and save our show.