Sanayaa thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Guys
Again u have to bear me Me and my Silly topic

We all kno our cutie Akshara ab badi ho gayi hai nd the hunt for a suitable groom has started

So if all of u guys have noticed d day wen Akshara's father saw her in a saree he understood dat his beloved daughter is big enough to get her married

So MORAL of d story or a sggestion for d parents who r confused dat wat is d suitable age for gettin Their daughter married

Whenever ur daughter wears a saree just understand dat it is is d rite time to get her married (even if shewears saree in a fancy dress competion dueing her skul time lols ) bad jokes apart don't u guys think dat dis was a stupid thing.
I mean wearin a saree doesn't means ki u shuld get ur daughter married.
See i wore  a saree during our +2 farewell parry nd Fresher's party nd obviously my parents saww me but they didn't think kuch aisa vaisa

See I always think idhar udhar ki aisi avisi baaatein

All of u guys in d forum don't take it seriously I just wanted to post it so I posted
 But if u agree wid me or even disagree wid  my silly thought please reply nd share ur exclusive thoughts

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zindagi0071 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL.....too funny....there are girls(10-11 yrs. old) I know at my temple who wears saaris when there is a big festival in mandir and all.....tfs
mishty1033 thumbnail
well everyone has their own views

agreed u wear sarees to ur functions n farewells.... but tht one does so that they can look good..

but parents can tell when a daughter actually starts wearing a saree without a purpose or something....

Parents understand everything

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lolz very funny topic! Good one! 😆😊

I've never wore a sari in my life before.... and hopefully my parents don't think anything like this of me when I do. 😆😉
Lolz but on a more serious note... yeah I understand that parents understand everything... and they esp. understand when their choti bachhi has grown into a woman and is about the age of marriage. And I think that's what Akshara's parents saw in her... that she [their only young child] has grown into a beautiful woman that can start a family of her own and make them proud and happy as they are.

-aisha
Edited by desi_baby07 - 15 years ago
i've worn a saree many times after my marriage n i feel that wearing a saaree does make u look a bit older....but yes, the way it was shown in the serial was funny now when i think about it....

when i saw the promo, i felt this girl is looking very old n the story will start after her marriage..but when i saw her in the first episode, she was looking young..so the way you dress up does make a difference..

parents obviously know when is the right time to get married...n you don't get a match immediately..it might take 2-3 years to find the right person....obviously in the serial they won't show such a thing..

Charu
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi there
interesting topic you started
um even i have worn sari quite a lot of time, but my parents didnt even think about getting me married
😆
Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lolz..tht was really funny..intresting topic..

amreen