Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: shabari

once i go offline my avatar comes alive๐Ÿ˜†...what's up abhi...we all should start sumthing new to keep the forum alive as in really alive๐Ÿ˜†kya karein....chits se puchte hein chalo....๐Ÿ˜‰

how much more alive can it get ๐Ÿ˜† its already really really alive
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha2179

how much more alive can it get ๐Ÿ˜† its already really really alive

yes it is alive.....varsha is gayab now...dear u will have a VIP around the 15th....so get ready with all the band and orchestra and a big poster of shaz.....๐Ÿ˜†
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes it is alive.....varsha is gayab now...dear u will have a VIP around the 15th....so get ready with all the band and orchestra and a big poster of shaz.....๐Ÿ˜†

Yesss special visitor coming.. forget poster, I'll get Shaz to come here himself. i'll make him cook ๐Ÿ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry folks I was out all day so could not come to forum...spend a day @ Calif adventure land-disney wi family.....

SO how is everyone???? Did u all miss moi? ๐Ÿ˜›
shabari thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha2179

Yesss special visitor coming.. forget poster, I'll get Shaz to come here himself. i'll make him cook ๐Ÿ˜†

....๐Ÿคฃkya cook mila ...he is very good at veggie foods...abhi....make him do all chitra's favs like jeera rice, dahi vada,dal makhani...chitra if these r not ur favs..they r from now on๐Ÿคฃ

shabari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Sorry folks I was out all day so could not come to forum...spend a day @ Calif adventure land-disney wi family.....

SO how is everyone???? Did u all miss moi? ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿค—of course we missed u ...varsha....so now the hot gossip is chits visiting you and abhi...by 15th feb?is it? chits...so abhi has a cook ready even you can hire him ....chits ke liye kuch bhi karega....apna shazzy boy.....chits will be after me with a big danda now......glad you spent time with family for an entire day..that's cool.......
girls...btw the party iscancelled...freddie boy lost to a thriller of a game...5 sets...gosh i cried with him..๐Ÿ˜ญ.he was overwhelmed by the love of the audience and his defeat too...tears gushing down my fred's eyes..and his amma girlfriend looked shocked...  to see my fred in tears i think๐Ÿ˜‰anyways..part y cancel....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคข
shabari thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

shabbo,yar,tumahra freddie gayab hai from yr avtar...and you are talking big big abt him ๐Ÿ˜†..I know you don't like him much..just for competition sake..usko baithaya tha,...mera shaz sirf mere paas rehta hai...can't you see my avtar? have I ever changed it? lekin tumhara federer bechara bhaag gaya...๐Ÿ˜†..

shaz ko kyon yahoo mein khojna padta hai who said?..switch on any cric channel...apun ka shaz ka mast voice suniyee dega...ekdum..deep voice..uff kya voice hai...

sarees tho sab sundar hai shabbo..but listen..I am still young....wear only western attire..yeh saree wari..sab..aunties ke liye..๐Ÿคฃ

chitra...freddie ko avatar mein dalungi...yaar...he lost poor baby...he cried like anything...i know ur next post will be cry baby freddie๐Ÿ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

....๐Ÿคฃkya cook mila ...he is very good at veggie foods...abhi....make him do all chitra's favs like jeera rice, dahi vada,dal makhani...chitra if these r not ur favs..they r from now on๐Ÿคฃ

Shabbo and Abhi..what is this..you dare make fun of shaz !! ๐Ÿ˜†.mera shaz cooking nahi karta..he has got a fleet of servants you see ๐Ÿ˜ณ..heard that fed match haar gaya..he is out of job now...friends,I am happy to announce our new chef..Roger Fed.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.Wherez shabbo? pls make arrangements to welcome him..๐Ÿ˜‰
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We need to comfort our poor baby shabbo..her fed lost na..sorry shabs..pls calm down..we will throw a party for you.

hey varsha..I was wondering where you disappeared.you had a nice time.we missed you a lot.

shabbo,I am yet to get invites from Varshu and Abhi๐Ÿ˜†
shabari thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

We need to comfort our poor baby shabbo..her fed lost na..sorry shabs..pls calm down..we will throw a party for you.

hey varsha..I was wondering where you disappeared.you had a nice time.we missed you a lot.

shabbo,I am yet to get invites from Varshu and Abhi๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’”