Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Great! πŸ‘πŸ‘ I hope A R Rehman and Gulzar (isn't he nominated too...doubt) win for Music.
Still I don't think SDM deserves best film. It is not the best among nominated.
Mahesh Bhatt: Why do we want West's appreciation 😑(runs to his basement and copy paste from several Hollywood films at the same time)
Mr. Bachchan: West is just showing our wrong side. Where are poor people? I believe what Karan Johar shows is real India. All of us can afford helipads and land on our roof top.

🀣🀣
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just read that...So great. First ever time Indians performing on the Oscar stage.
338121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flaviya

Mickey Rourke.....simply because it was as if that role was tailor made for him, no one could have done it better not even DDL. The others don't measure upto him and Marisa Tomei because she's been ignored for way too long now!πŸ˜›

I want Mickey Rourke to win too, I don't watch award shows but I will have to watch his speech.. he rocks! I hope he does something controversial this time too heh..

i read that darren aronofsky didn't get a nomination cuz he flipped the bird at GG
345162 thumbnail
^^^I know. He's awesome. He just does not give a damn. I mean the man thanked his dogs!!! How cool is that!πŸ˜†
Oh yea Arnofsky did flip the bird coz Rourke was like this SOB gave me the part even when no one wanted to fund the movie or something along those lines. πŸ˜†
Edited by flaviya - 15 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrats to them........you guys make India proud....πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maya you are too good. Loved your comments re. Mahesh Bhatt & Big B. You are too modest. Go out there and give Shobha De a tough time.
193980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Maya you are too good. Loved your comments re. Mahesh Bhatt & Big B. You are too modest. Go out there and give Shobha De a tough time.

πŸ˜† Thanks.
BTW after you mentioned in one of the posts about Kimi Katkar's mother, I had a look at that song. That lady looks westerner. No wonder Kimi had cat eyes.
cute doll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is awsome.. i can't wait to watch it!! i luv that song jai ho!!
220680 thumbnail
Awesome! I'll be watching too.
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Mahesh Bhatt: Why do we want West's appreciation 😑(runs to his basement and copy paste from several Hollywood films at the same time)
Mr. Bachchan: West is just showing our wrong side. Where are poor people? I believe what Karan Johar shows is real India. All of us can afford helipads and land on our roof top.

🀣🀣 too funny Maya...I actually imagined MB running to the basement in haste and copy-pasting hollywood films πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( while khajaaoing here n thereπŸ˜† )