Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Well today's episode Akshara finds out about Shaurya and Varsha.
I hate to see Akshara being frosty with Varsha... but I guess Varsha should have told Akshara.   I know Varsha wanted to. Well. Seeing the PRECAP I guess we know that Akshara will see another romantic moment of Varsha and Shaurya's. So do you think Akshara will tell Varsha and Shaurya that she knows or will Varsha/Shaurya tell Akshara?

Edited by Payal25 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
you know what to be honest with you although varsha might have wanted to tel her what would she say to akshara lol oh im in love with your brother vice versa. although taht would make akshara s happy because her bhabi would be her best mate well lets hope that lol but you know.
but i got a feeling akshara will confront shava about this and tell them that she knows.
btw great question payal di
who do you think wil tel who first?
Payal25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrInCeZz07

you know what to be honest with you although varsha might have wanted to tel her what would she say to akshara lol oh im in love with your brother vice versa. although taht would make akshara s happy because her bhabi would be her best mate well lets hope that lol but you know.
but i got a feeling akshara will confront shava about this and tell them that she knows.
btw great question payal di
who do you think wil tel who first?

lol yes I see your point 😆 Yeah I think Akshara will confront ShaVa as well... or Varsha may feel too guilty about not telling Akshara and eventually tell her? thank you 😃 btw I still don't know your name! Im sorry
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no worries i didnt tell you
im humaira-hummy
hummys what every one calls me lol
Payal25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrInCeZz07

no worries i didnt tell you
im humaira-hummy
hummys what every one calls me lol

oh okay! 😃 Hey Hummy! 😃
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
akshara will tell varsha and then both will talk
-Ami- thumbnail
I'm guessing that Akshara will be the one telling Shaurya and Varsha...Becuase I don't think that they'll be able to confront her about it...
It would be better if they'd tell her about it, but I'm guessing that Akshara will be the one telling them she knows..
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payal25

Well today's episode Akshara finds out about Shaurya and Varsha.
I hate to see Akshara being frosty with Varsha... but I guess Varsha should have told Akshara.   I know Varsha wanted to. Well. Seeing the PRECAP I guess we know that Akshara will see another romantic moment of Varsha and Shaurya's. So do you think Akshara will tell Varsha and Shaurya that she knows or will Varsha/Shaurya tell Akshara?

I dont think that Akshara should spy on them like that.. i mean those are private moments between two people and should be left alone and undisturbed!! i dont know. if Akshara have a problem with it maybe she should talk to Varsha then!! i doubt she will speak to Shaurya about it! it's jsut awkward to talk to your brother about these things!!
but tomorrow epi look awesome! can't wait to see it

luv pri
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great topic Payal 😊

Like the most of you... I even think Akshara will confront ShaVa first... or maybe just Varsha. I highly think she'll talk to Varsha about it since even in today's epi Akshara tried to get Varsha to spill the beans... but to no avail.

Maybe she'll try and ask Varsha again about her love life... and Varsha might change the topic or actually reveal it. If Varsha doesn't reveal then I think Akshara will get mad and reveal it that she knows about them already. Then there might be a temporary tiff between the two friends... but Akshara will forgive them soon.

-aisha