sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Neha is crying. She says to Simran Abhi would never have married her if Simran had not told him to do so. Why did you do this she asks her. You love him so much that on our house warming day, i saw you spoiling my bedsheet. What were you thinking at that time. You could not see Abhi with me isnt it she asks. Now you have gone away from him and you have not spoken to him for 2 months. Will it be possible for you to forget Abhi. You have changed a lot in doing so. You are actually suffering.Abhi was also unwell bcos he missed you. You both love each other. You could have got united. Why did you make Abhi marry me? she asks. Simran sorrowfully says bcos you loved him. Neha says but he did not love me. Even today, he is just carrying on his duties as husband and thats it. He always thinks that he did not do good to you. From heart, he feels for you. Neha says i cannot see him like this bcos i love him very much. She requests Simran not to go away from his life.

She then gets up and starts to go. Simran calls her and goes near her. She asks Neha did you not feel i was coming in between you and Abhi. That i am the second woman in your life. I made you unhappy and i was responsible for your insecurity. Yes, i am ignoring Abhi. I want ot go away from him as well as you. I have experienced a lot of pain in doing so, it was not easy for me. I did this bcos i did not want to see you in pain.I did not want to be in a situation as Kiran was in my life. I did not want to be Kiran in your life. But i was a bit too late in reacting. But i feel its never too late. From today, you will have no problems from me. I am begging you to go away. She starts crying and she asks Neha to go away folding her arms at her. Neha is also speechless and crying. Neha goes away. Simran bursts into tears.

(Again, background music with scenes)Abhi is sitting and thinking. Neha notices him and is crying. Simran in bed is thinking. She gets a text message from Abhi saying i did not know that separation can be like this also. She ignores it and cries.

In jail, Sonu has come with Manas to meet Urmila. Urmila and Sonu hug each other and are very happy to see each other. Urmila asks Sonu why he did not come to meet for a long time. She was afraid that Sonu was not well. Manas says nothing like that. Just then, Manas gets a call. He goes out. Urmila and Sonu are left alone.Sonu asks Urmila whether she would come back before his vacation. Urmila says it will take a longer time. Sonu asks her whether she will stay with them after she comes out. Urmila asks Sonu whether he takes care of Papa. Sonu says Ria aunty is there to take care of him. He then says that Ria aunty loves papa. Urmila says Papa is os very nice that anybody will like him. Sonu says papa said he also loves her. Urmila is shocked.Sonu asks her when papa loves you how can he love ria aunty.

Simran is at home when she gets a call from Central jail. Apolice official says Urmila wants to meet Simran urgently. Simran calls her hospital and informs the receptionist that she will be late. She asks Dr. Brian to take personal care of the US delegates who are expected to come.

Simran goes to jail and meets Urmila. Simran asks whether everything is alright. Urmila says she wanted to talk to her. Urmila asks Simran whether it is Ria-Manas relationship that has borught about a differnce in their friendship. Urmila asks her did you fight with Manas for my sake. Simran says Manas is so very changed. He supported Urmila in everything and gave her hope. Sonu als o thought Mama would come back to him. Urmila says Manas did not give her an assurance like that. But Urmila says she thought they could unite. But then she says i had no right to even think about that. I have done so much wrong to Manas. He has done so much to me.I cant even think that. He is god to me. If i think on those lines, i will be insulting his goodness.Urmila pleads Simran to talk to Manas. Simran says they did not part ways only for this reason. Manas accused her of such a thing. She cries and begins to tell something but goes away. Urmila asks her to tell what the problem was but Simran goes away. Urmila again tells Simran not to misunderstand Manas.

Simran comes to the hospital but she does not see the receptionist there. Just then, a call comes and she answers it. The receptionist comes. Simran asks her where she was. She says she hadgone to Dr.Brian's room to keep the files. Simran asks her why she had to go and where are others. She says they have gone for lunch. Simran gets wild and tells her that she had given orders that lunch should be taken later bcos US delegates are expected. She enquires about her bouquets and also asks where Dr.Brian was. She says he has gone out and would be back early. Simran then asks her whether this happens daily and Brian goes out to meet girls during work hours. The girl says yes. Simran gets angry and tells her to get Brian's address. She would go and meet him.

Simran rings the door bell in Brian's house. Brian opens the door and is surprised to see Simran. He asks her whether everything is ok. Simran says can she come in. He calls her in. Simran says unlike someone, i have work to do. She questions him asto what he is doing at home in work hours.She says she has been tolerating his flirtious character for a long time. She asks him why do you mix personal life with work.My patients and workers suffer dud to his behaviour. Brian tells her that she does not know anything about his personal life. Simran says she does not want to know about his girlfriends.Brian says US delegates were not coming today and so he came home. Brian says come inside and have a look at my girlfriends.
I am serious for the first time he says. Simran says i am amazed at your attitude. Brian says you will be shocked. He takes her inside where there is a girl in wheel chair. She smiles at Simran. Simran is spell bound.Brian goes to the girl and says she is Rabeena, Kareena and so on. The girl says today i am Jannat. He then says you must be getting confused . Let me explain to you. He then introduces her as his wife. I call my wife by different names so that i can have a thought of going to many girls. He tells Simran that by doing so, the shelf life of their love increases. It always remains fresh. Simran is shocked and stands still.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

essar2610 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the great update. I think simran and abhi will get back to gether.
rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update sree.
sooooooo........ brian has a wife. no chance of brian and simran having an affair which i had guessed earlier coz they are czns. this means abhi and simran will be united. 😊
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
one thing i fail to understand... if brian is happy calling his wife by different names... i think she has every right to call him rohit one day, samir the next, akshay the day after that and so on. why not give HER the chance to feel as if she's with a different guy everyday.. after all, she's the one who has the greater need to feel more wanted and desirable, considering SHE's the one in the wheelchair and probably suffering from low self-esteem / insecurity!!!!
rads thumbnail
thanks forthe update sree. i am glad brian has a wife and simran and brian wil not get together. he is no match for simran. i dontthink simran andabhi will get backl together because though simran and abhi love each other, simran will not approve of their getting together again. i definitely do not wanmt simran andabhi ttogether. i thiink simran should go abroad with astha and stasrt life afresh.
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update sree. So one thing we know is Dr Brain is not their as Simran's future love life. Hopefully they will not kill his wife character.

chayya thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

one thing i fail to understand... if brian is happy calling his wife by different names... i think she has every right to call him rohit one day, samir the next, akshay the day after that and so on. why not give HER the chance to feel as if she's with a different guy everyday.. after all, she's the one who has the greater need to feel more wanted and desirable, considering SHE's the one in the wheelchair and probably suffering from low self-esteem / insecurity!!!!

😆😆 excellent point!!!!!!

tnx for the lovely update nd a very fast episode too.Good Neha and Simran talked.Finally both women realised what was wrong.

tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the prompt updates!
nali thumbnail

thanks for the update... I personally don't think Simran should get with Abhi because that would ruin the dynamic of the show and make it like every other drama on tv. Simran's character is suppossed to be strong and independent. And Abhi is just a yo-yo bouncing from Simran to Kiran to Neha and now back to Simran.

Naz

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ya, thank God they showed a girl in Brian's life. But i hope they dont kill her due to some disease and then Brian and Simran get close. But seeing the love Brian has for his wife, i feel even if she dies, he cannot think of another woman.