I can get dirty, says Kanica Maheshwari

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

I can get dirty, says Kanica Maheshwari
by Vidhya Krishnan
Jan 21, 2009, Bangalore

What is it about the lifestyle of celebrities that draws everyone's attention? Is it the gossip we hear or the seemingly wonderful lives they lead that attract us? We may hear a lot but we never get the real picture about who they really are. For our column on 'Lifestyle', Kanica Maheshwari talks about her life.

I am…a simple person.

I love…being happy always.

I hate…liars.

My inspiration…I feel inspired when I look at people who work hard…be it anybody.

My strength…my family!

My weakness…my emotional nature!

Marriage is…a complicating and difficult thing.

Lust is…a momentary thing that goes off.

I'm attracted to…genuine people and genuine things.

I drive…a Honda ZX, Accord, but I love Bentleys though.

Maybe a gizmo person...? Only mobile phones!

My recent purchase…some cosmetics and perfumes.

I get sweaty and dirty…in the literal sense, I do whenever I'm in the gym but in the figurative sense, I can get dirty when people mess with me.

Maybe a water person…? I love water and like playing in the water. I like water sports as well.

I just finished reading…I am interested only in spiritual books; that is because of my parents and my upbringing. It gives me strength, moral support and keeps me calm.

Most treasured moment…there are a lot but recently my dad said that he feels proud of me and those words are really precious to me.

I smile…I am a jolly person so silly things, dirty jokes, hilarious stuff bring a smile to my face.

When I'm angry, I blow off steam by…whenever people get nasty with me, mess with me or raise their voice, I'll give it right back to them then and there.

If I woke up one morning and discovered that I had turned into a man, I would…wow! I'll be like…welcome to the man's world. Gender doesn't matter to me – what I feel is important is to be a good human being.

Was my first crush in the ninth grade? It was when I was in my eighth grade on Peter Andre.

I'm obsessed about…personal things like clothes, pillows and stuff like that.

I'm fussy about…food.

One thing I would change about myself…my height.

I would love to go to a desert island with…I would like to spend time with Brad Pitt and Shahid Kapoor drinking all night.

My idea of a perfect date…the date has to be exciting, thrilling and full of surprises, gifts. My man has to pamper me all through and be praisey. I would prefer having it somewhere outside India.

My first date…it goes way back when I was in my 11th grade with a Delhi guy…we went on a drive.

My dream date…still searching for one.

Hugs or kisses…kisses are nice.

My ideal man is…he should be genuine, sensible and a little attractive so that all the girls feel jealous.

Most cherished compliment…it was from my ex-boyfriend who told me that things look beautiful when I am around.

Friends first or lovers? Friends always!

My worst habit is…I talk a lot.

Weirdest dream…I saw myself on my death bed.

I feel most comfortable when…when I am in the arms of my mother.

When not working…I sleep, do yoga, catch up with friends, do grocery shopping, cook and stuff like that.

I get high on…appreciation.

My last holiday was…it was some time in November last year in Goa to celebrate my dad's birthday.

Reality show or soap…I haven't done a reality show but daily soaps are tiring and demanding. So I really am not in a position to choose between the two.

If it was my last day on earth…I'll go back to my loved ones.

At the moment, I want…I am praying for peace and complete happiness around without any chaos.

My weekend is…to be connected to nature, go horse riding, and do something adventurous.

Bollywood or small screen…I am open to whatever comes my way.

I believe in…my sixth sense…I feel that I have a strong power of intuition.

And my future is…bright, nice and flowery.

Philosophy of life…be confident, come what may…the rest will follow.

http://www.tellywatch.com/telly_columns/kanica_maheshwari_lifestyle/january-21-2009/kanica_maheshwari_lifestyle_life_column.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

...I get sweaty and dirty…in the literal sense, I do whenever I'm in the gym but in the figurative sense, I can get dirty when people mess with me....

...When I'm angry, I blow off steam by…whenever people get nasty with me, mess with me or raise their voice, I'll give it right back to them then and there...

😆 I likes!