Royal treat for Karan and Hina..........

zindagi0071 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Royal treat for Kiran and Hina
22 Jan 2009, 0000 hrs IST, SHWETA THAKUR , TNN
    Email   Discuss  Share  Save   Text:

Debutant television actors Karan Mehta and Hina Khan, changed some celebrity rules on their visit to Jaipur, even as they mixed freely with fans,
Kiran and Hina (TOI photo)
posed with them for pictures and answered all their questions

Not all celebs like getting up, close and personal with frantic fans. But debutant TV actors Karan Mehra and Hina Khan didn't seem to mind interacting with scores of fans, incessantly signing autographs and getting clicked with them on their recent visit to the Pink City. Ask them about their new-found fame and comes a collective loud reply, "It's an amazing feeling that can't be articulated." And Hina continues, "However, all this happened so quickly that I haven't found time to realise and relish the popularity, so far." The duo is all set to make inroads into the hearts of viewers through a daily soap Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai that is to be shot extensively in Udaipur. So how do they find the desert state? "We have shot some of the promos of the show in Udaipur, and its beauty is simply besotting.

Since its coming from a Kashmiri, who has been born and brought up in the beautiful valley, you can gauge how much I like the place. Also, because of paucity of time I haven't seen much of Jaipur but I really want to discover the city full of forts, palaces and architectural brilliance. I am completely taken over by it. I have decided that I am going to come here with my parents for a long holiday and shop, eat and move around the city," says the chirpy actress. But the Amritsar lad Karan is a regular to the city. "I have visited Rajasthan, especially the Pink City many times. I have some fond memories of it. In fact, on my way to Jaipur I was recalling that my first music video was shot here and now my debut series, isn't it a great coincidence? I think I have some karmic connection with this city," he smiles.

At a time when scores of serials are going off air because of the global meltdown, what kind of pressure do they feel as newcomers? "I can't deny that there is a lot of pressure. And like professionals of other sectors, actors of the TV industry are also badly hit. The picture isn't rosy anymore. Now the target is to live up to the expectations of viewers," says Karan. Agrees Hina, "The profession has always been very taxing and now there is no choice but to give your 100 per cent."
Source:  Times Of IndiaEdited by zindagi001 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Nice article
Thankz