where is kimi katkar?

anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

where is kimi katkar ?? last I heard she married shantanu shorey. So where is she now?? in mumbai or elsewhere

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Praths_SA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good question? as i was wondering the same thing. hopefully somebody comes thru with an answer:)
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Pardon my ignorance, but Kim who? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
220680 thumbnail
I don't think I've ever heard of her. πŸ˜•
bunbutt_too thumbnail

Originally posted by: Insanity

Insanityji, I think anjali10ji meant Kim Jong-Il the Korean leader....πŸ˜•πŸ˜• What has that inept guy got to do with Bollywood? Search me?....... it is totally beyongd my comprehension. Don't tell me that the Communist Korean's are fans of Bollywood as well. If true........I am totally 😲😲 Damn!!!!!!!🀒🀒🀒
15836 thumbnail
Lol, you guys are so cute ji. I think she meant Kimi from the 80s. Ummmm, the girl who was Big B opposite in Hum, the popular song, Jhumma Jhumma De De. Then she did movies with Govinda too ji, umm one I yaad abhi is Jaisi Karni Waisi Barni. She was popular for her big earrings, and bright clothing, and I mean really bright clothing lol
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 15 years ago
missmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Insanity

Have u eve heard this silly but famous song...jumma chumma de de from movie hum. The girl in this song with amitabh bachchan is kimi katkar....
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kimi was one of the most stunning ladies of the industry in the 80s.
She also did a film opposite Anil Kapoor.
Jhumma Chumma De De is one of my fave songs.
bunbutt_too thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

Lol, you guys are so cute ji. I think she meant Kimi from the 80s. Ummmm, the girl who was Big B opposite in Hum, the popular song, Jhumma Jhumma De De. Then she did movies with Govinda too ji, umm one I yaad abhi is Jaisi Karni Waisi Barni. She was popular for her big earrings, and bright clothing, and I mean really bright clothing lol

😲😲 Huh!!! Damn there was a Bollywood Indian Female that met that description....oh crap!!!! πŸ€”πŸ€” Next time, I wll talk to my kids before being publicly humiliated. Maybe they know more than I....I am sure they do!!!! Sorry🀒🀒
P.S. all the Korean's I know love Dogs and Cats.......sadly.........well done. Sorry, but that is absolutely true!!!! I protect my Golden Retrievers from all my very near and dear Korean friends.
Edited by bunbutt_too - 15 years ago
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

😲😲 Huh!!! Damn there was a Bollywood Indian Female that met that description....oh crap!!!! πŸ€”πŸ€” Next time, I wll talk to my kids before being publicly humiliated. Maybe they know more than I....I am sure they do!!!! Sorry🀒🀒
P.S. all the Korean's I know love Dogs and Cats.......sadly.........well done. Sorry, but that is absolutely true!!!! I protect my Golden Retrievers from all my very near and dear Korean friends.

🀣 🀣
Well Bun ji Kimmy did migrate to Korea with her Photographer husband and her pet dog...one of them is missing now...guess kaun???πŸ˜†