Talat Aziz & Sonu Niigaam’s musical voyage

-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Talat Aziz & Sonu Niigaam's musical voyage!
By MIO Team
Jan 17, 2009, 07:01

Saregama India Limited launched its latest album titled 'Caravan-E-Ghazal' among great buzz at St. Andrews Auditorium in Mumbai just recently.

Talat Aziz, who has sung most of the tracks in this album, said on the occasion, "This album is a culmination of a lot of love and hard work. I have tried to keep the compositions traditional keeping the great poets of Urdu and their poetry in mind, yet embellished the music with contemporary treatment. I was greatly helped in this by Jeetu Shankar who has arranged the music. And the highlight is the ghazal Sonu Niigaam has sung with me adding a new dimension to this album. I pray that everyone who listens to it likes it and hope that apart from the traditional lovers of the ghazal we manage to rope in new listeners to this Caravan".

Sharing with us his experience Sonu Niigaam further said, "I always wanted to sing ghazals, and ever since I got to know Talatji, it's been my privilege to work with him."

Ranjeet, Sanjay Khan with wife, Suneeta Rao, Shatrughan Sinha's wife, Padmini Kolhapure, Alka Yagnik, Satish Shah, Neena Gupta, Shaan with his wife, Poonam Dhillon, graced the occasion with their honorary presence.

Copyright 2009 by MusicIndiaOnLine.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks for sharing 😊
youtube links of the 'Caravan-E-Ghazal' concert -