coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
whom do you want the baby a boy or a girl?? a girl who looks like anchal or a boy who goes by his father sid??? actually i want it to be a girl who is just like anchal and very close to her dad....
genrally girls are dad's pets.... so what do you say..???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ME 2 !!!!!
i want a gurl babi 2 yaar!! i wud love to see our little angel to be a gurl!!!
and she has to be more like aanchal!!! i wud love to see that!! i mean aanchal is always caring and looking after our sid!! and now a gurl babi juz like her!! uff it wud be 2 cute!! especial when sid look after that little pari it wud be 2 cute to watch!!! juz 2 CUTE!!! 2 aanchal's !!! OH YAAAH!! LUCKI SID!!

IMAGINE OUR LITTLE ANGEL AS A MIXTURE OF OUR SID AND AANCHAL!! A SANCHAL BABI!!! OOOO TO THE TOP!! LIKE OUR SACHIN WHOS LIKE HIS PAPA SENSIBLE, CARING, LOOKING AFTER HIS MA, CUTE!! JUZ PERFECT!! AND THEN WITH A MIXTURE OF AANCHAL IN THAT!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
PERFECT!!! BUT I FINK THEY WUD MAKE IT INTO A GURL BABI!! CAZ THERE'S 1 GURL, 2 BOYS, AND THEN NOW IT'LL BE EQUAL!!! I WANT A GURL BABI YAAR!!

IN THE NAME OF ADITI OR PARI FOR OUR SACHIN!! SHE SHUD LOOK REALI REALI REALI CUTE LIKE OUR AANCHAL AND REALI REALI REALI STRONG LIKE OUR SID!!

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh i onllyyyyyy want a baby girl!!!!!
and i'm really sure its going to be a baby girl..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sachin is exactly like Sid..TILL NOW..I DONT KNOW ABOUT FUTURE..so ME TOO Want a baby GIRL..and so does...SID I AM 100% SURE..!!!
Love-Hema
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am already convinced it is a girl who will be named PARI
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want it to be a baby girl too...she will be so cute and definitely will be sid's aankhon ka tara๐Ÿ˜Š