arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
u no guys i just realised that our sachin reali reali reali misses him ma!! bless him!! u no guys when juhi brings the toy to sachin sayin that dheeraj had brought it for her!! and our sweet cutiie pie sachin was reading the comic!!

WELL HE WASNT!! YA GUYS HE WASNT READING THE COMIC!! THE LITTLE KID WAS LOOKIN @ HIS MA'S PHOTO!! BLESS HIM !! 😭

SEE HERE!!

😳

AND HERE'S AANCHAL'S PHOTO!!! WAT A KID YAAR!! A HEARTBREAKING KID!! FULL OF LOVE!!!

HOPE HE GETS TO BE WITH HIS MA SOON!! πŸ˜”
gr8t think though good way to teach those boodu's a lesson, πŸ‘
way to sachin!!
πŸ‘
keep going kiddo!! ull make it throught and our aanchal will come sson to get you!! with a little babi sis/bro!!

Lav!
πŸ€—
Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey I never realised. bless you and bless Sachin.

He is my best guy at the moment, along with Sid, Vicky, Dheeraj and Harimanji.

Sachin tum sachme tera papaka nam roshan kare ga
Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago
justaminute thumbnail
And Rajshree Productions better us give Sanchal baby girl called Pari
Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago
justaminute thumbnail
Sachin we love u very much
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: justaminute

And Rajshree Productions better us give Sanchal baby girl called Pari

YA JUSTAMINUTE!!
I REALLI WANT OUR SANCHALL TO HAVE A BABI GURL!!! PARI IS A VERY CUTE NAME!! AND OUR SANCHAL CUD DO WIT A PARI!!! πŸ˜†( AN ANGEL!!! i fink tats wat it means!! ?? πŸ˜•) PARI WILL BE THE ONE TURNING OUR SANCHAL'S LIFE INTO A LIFE FULL OF HAPPINESS AND LOVE FOR ONE AND ANOTHER!!!

REALI GUYS DONT U FINK OUR SANCHIN WILL BE HAPPI 2 GET AN PARI FOR OUR SID CAS AFTER ALL HE WANTS HIS PAPA AND MAMA TO BE HAPPI!! AND HE NO'S THAT OUR PARI WILL BRING ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THIS WORLD FOR THEM!!! INCLUDING HIMSELF!!

CAZ U C GUYS WHEN OUR SID GOT TO KNOW THAT OUT AANCHAL IS PREGNANT HE KNEW STRAIGHT AWAY THAT AN ANGEL / PARI WILL BE CUMING HOME SOON BRINGING ALL THE HAPPINESS FOR HIM RIGHT AWAY!! I MEAN WE CUD SEE OUR SID WITH A BIGGGGGG SMILE ON HIS FACE !!!

Lav!
πŸ€—

Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey even i didn't notice that...thanks lavi for sharing that...aww sachin cutiepie,sweetheart,can't bear to see him so unhappy...hope he gets back soon to his maa and dad...he's truly his mama and papa's son...
jen1 thumbnail
i too lov sachin so much! sooooo cute !!
...i think of him as little cupid as he ws the 1 who bought sanchal
2gethr ...to me he actually looks like a little cupid wid that hair n that cute naghty smile ...jus needs the wings hed look so cuuute..
n his so smart smarter den da older siblings lovd da way he tried 2 make them understand about jayas death bein an accident 2 ayush n juhi!!!
justaminute thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

hey even i didn't notice that...thanks lavi for sharing that...aww sachin cutiepie,sweetheart,can't bear to see him so unhappy...hope he gets back soon to his maa and dad...he's truly his mama and papa's son...

your wishes have beeen answered today😊