EVERY HAND TOUCH gives ME ..DIZZY.feeling..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

I have told this in many posts of mine..that..simplest of simplest things in a normal couples life..makes it look very very special..when it come to our Sid & Aanchal (SANCHAL).

Specially...those..Hand touch momenst..what Sid gives to Aanchal & Aanchal gives to Sid..is SIMPLY ELECTRIFYING..it gives me a DIZZY feeling inside..!! Ek nasha sa cha jata hai..maybe because they dont express much by words..so those touches make them connect & express..what they want to say what what they want the other to know..That you make me complete..!! I feel its like.."TWO BECOME ONE"..moment..!! Specailly that day when they were walking back from work ..Sid in blue shirt..(Gosh he takes my breath away....!!) and Aanchal so sweetly holding his arms..Ahh..I really want a snap of that moment..and stick it in cupboard..to relive the moment for ever..!!aw..I simply cant get over that scene..!! Infact every scene..of that episode is a classic..as we already have discussed..!!
AND I AM SURE YOU ALL DINT MISS..the way Sid..holds ger hand in the clinic..with thedoctor..makes her sit..as if to say..she was a delicate flower..and later on while moving out of the clinic..also ..he was holding her with his arms..so sweetly ..man..aw..and the ICING ON THE CAKE was..when they come out he holds her hand so firm to make her clim that steps to come up to teh road..aw..it reminded me of that 'Saath Pheres"..they took..mann..awwwww...
Actually guys this situation when they are only the two of them is a God given gift for both of them & OFCOURSE..ALL OF US..who get to see them open up to eachother ..freely..otherwise they were always worried of other people around & consiuos of every single movement they had or word they expressed..BUT NOW SINCE THEY ARE ALONE..they are being & showing to eah other what they are..they are getting angry..expressing their views..and mainy coming physically close..by soft little small small touches etc etc...which otherwise wold have been inpossible.. THATS WHY I ALWAYS TELL ..AND ALSO SID TELLS...BHAGWAAN JO KUCH BHI KARTA HAI..SIRF ACCHE KE LIYE KARTA..HAI..!!
Love-Hema
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yup di....he was so protective of her.....holding onto her back and hand...giving her his full support....i just hope aanchal realises that and doesnt abort the kid...
garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Also if one sees old episodes now - the pre-marriage ones, it gives a very unique feeling... it brings to mind the contrast in their behavior wrt proximity... there is a sense of happiness that now they are close to each other...

Now that Aanchal is going to be the mother of Sid's child's, it will help Sid let go of his inhibitions. Atleast one when they are alone.
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
di reali i have actuali been make these videos ino pics for u !! as soon as i finish em ill post em!! and reali di i a actuali watching tthis frame by frame!!!
i luv the way he takes care of her, from helpin her to walk and up to feeding her!!!
sid ur reali a GEM!!! a very rare one!! its very hard to find a person in this world like you!!
and u r a gem that belongs in the right placel!! our aanchal heart!!
juz her guilt in taking over her now!! as u said di a very tight HUG from our sid will make it all work out!!! SID JUZ HUG HER WHEN U SEE HER!!
THE LOVE THEY SHARE FOR EACHOTHER IS THE ULTIMATE OF THIS SHOW!!!

LuV Ya aLL!!!
Lav!
🤗
Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all your comments is giving me feel good factor. The news of new arrival has shown the best side of Sid.
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hemadi, thats true!
every physical connection between them is creating electricity...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Actually guys this situation when they are only the two of them is a God given gift for both of them & OFCOURSE..ALL OF US..who get to see them open up to eachother ..freely..otherwise they were always worried of other people around & consiuos of every single movement they had or word they expressed..BUT NOW SINCE THEY ARE ALONE..they are being & showing to eah other what they are..they are getting angry..expressing their views..and mainy coming physically close..by soft little small small touches etc etc...which otherwise wold have been inpossible.. THATS WHY I ALWAYS TELL ..AND ALSO SID TELLS...bHAGWAAN JO KUCH BHI KARTA HAI..SIRF ACCHE KE LIYE KARTA..HAI..!! lOVE-HEMA
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

Actually guys this situation when they are only the two of them is a God given gift for both of them & OFCOURSE..ALL OF US..who get to see them open up to eachother ..freely..otherwise they were always worried of other people around & consiuos of every single movement they had or word they expressed..BUT NOW SINCE THEY ARE ALONE..they are being & showing to eah other what they are..they are getting angry..expressing their views..and mainy coming physically close..by soft little small small touches etc etc...which otherwise wold have been inpossible.. THATS WHY I ALWAYS TELL ..AND ALSO SID TELLS...bHAGWAAN JO KUCH BHO KARTA HAI..SIRF ACCHE KE LIYE KARTA..HAI..!! lOVE-hEMA

ture say di!! very true!!
i fink that since they are alone thay seem to have opened themselves to each other!! i mean in both physicaly and verbally!! and it is reali a gods gift for them!! BUT MOSTLY A GIFT FOUR US CRAZI WACKO FANS!!!
😆
Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=SAMEER_ILUVU
Actually guys this situation when they are only the two of them is a God given gift for both of them & OFCOURSE..ALL OF US..who get to see them open up to eachother ..freely..otherwise they were always worried of other people around & consiuos of every single movement they had or word they expressed..BUT NOW SINCE THEY ARE ALONE..they are being & showing to eah other what they are..they are getting angry..expressing their views..and mainy coming physically close..by soft little small small touches etc etc...which otherwise wold have been inpossible.. THATS WHY I ALWAYS TELL ..AND ALSO SID TELLS...BHAGWAAN JO KUCH BHI KARTA HAI..SIRF ACCHE KE LIYE KARTA..HAI..!!
Love-Hema

Very true,it is indeed for the best...because ever since they have realised their love for each other and now have accepted each other as husband and wife,they do need alone time to deepen their bonding and share everyday normal husband-wife moments too.....i know that scene where sid holds her hand and in general takes care of her was so sweet😳 that's what i love about him the best,he's always been protective and concerned about aanchal from the beginning,but one also gets the feeling that he treats her like the most precious thing in the world to him...it can be seen in every action,gesture and words of his,that aanchal is so so precious to him😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Awww..HIMANI..very true..VERY VERY VERY..TRUE,..HE Literally treats her like a Precious GEM in his life..Aw..Every look that he gives her..oozes with sooooooo much love & affection..GOD..!! ITS SIMPLY ELECTRIC..!! Their relationship from day one has been something simply OUTSTANDING & HIGH LEVEL of understanding..!!