hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
does anyone know where i can watch videos of Uncensored with Noor. It comes on Indus tv on weekend nights. It's a celebrity talk show. I used to dislike actress Noor when she used to come in Pakistani movies and never thought that she is pretty. but now she has groomed herself so much.............she looks gorgeous and has a very pleasant personality.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_pakigirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Uncensored With Noor (Fakhir & Nida Yasir) - 29th November 08 Video - Pt 1 Uncensored With Noor (Fakhir & Nida Yasir) - 29th November 08 Video - Pt 2 Uncensored With Noor (Fakhir & Nida Yasir) - 29th November 08 Video - Pt 3 Uncensored With Noor (Fakhir & Nida Yasir) - 29th November 08 Video - Pt 4 Uncensored With Noor (Fakhir & Nida Yasir) - 29th November 08 Video - Pt 5 Uncensored With Noor (Fakhir & Nida Yasir) - 29th November 08 Video - Pt 6
  • Uncensored With Noor (Fakhir & Nida Yasir) - 29th November 08 Video - Pt 7
  • wini thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
    thanks shella for the vdoz... 😊

and m agree with u totallyfabulous......she has bcome more preetier and she is pleasant but at the same time she has bcome even more bold...:P....dont u think????
    i hope ur getting wat m talking about..lol
    hmmm... thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wini

thanks shella for the vdoz... 😊

and m agree with u totallyfabulous......she has bcome more preetier and she is pleasant but at the same time she has bcome even more bold...:P....dont u think????
    i hope ur getting wat m talking about..lol

hmmmm honestly i don't know what u mean by bold. i think the actresses are always bold (no matter where they r from.........it doesn't matter if they r from a Muslim country). Earlier she used to be bold in desi clothes, now she is still bold but she wears western clothes. so i don't see a difference in boldness 😊 But now i really luv her hair and makeup and her style of speaking....she luks really pretty and cute, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than most of the bollywood actresses.....only 2-3 bolly actresses r actually good looking.

thanx shella for the videos. if u can find the one with humayun saeed plz let me know.
    Iram..x thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    hey shella thanks 4 teh videos
    wini agree with u she is pretty but more bold
    but yh all actresses are bold
    -Iram
    sweet_pakigirl thumbnail
    Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
    Ur welcome guys!! and yes i'll try to find humayun's. I had never heard of this program. And i watched and yes she looks very pretty now!!
    nida_1990 thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
    i personally used to lyk noor but saw sum paki film of her after that...aham aham...i have heard she did sum mujra's for well known politicions!!!weird!