Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: nilobebo

Armaan and Aaina are really beautiful names!

Prem is really possible... if its a boy...
and Jaya is my choise for a girl...but do you think they will call her Jaya??
what do you think?

oh....jaya is the most likely choice....but its a bit old-fashioned...so i dont know....
chococrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: dopiedope_lavi

GUD THINKING!! I RELAI FIN THEY SHUD HAVE A LIL BABI GURL MAN!! I MEAN! THERE SACHIN! AND NOW THERE SHUD BE A BABI GURL!! AS CUTE AND SWEET AS HIM!! I MEAN HES SOO LIKE HIS DAD SID! SO THIS LITTLE ANGEL SHUD BE LIKE AANCHAL!! I HOPE !!

IF A GURL !! - Aditi - JUZ CAZ ITS CUTE FOR A LIL BABI!!
AND
Aishwarya - CAZ U C THEY R IN A CRISIS!! SO IF THIS BABI IS BORN THEY WILL GET LUCK!! I MEAN WEALTH!!

IF A BOY!! -
Akbar for the power of sid!! i mean, like how strong and powerful sid is even when he is a calm and quite person!! his decisons!!

Harsha - joy; delight or Harshad!! giver of joy he wud be the joy of our sanchal!! and also the joy of our sachin!! he will become a bro!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ PLUS ITS A CUTE NAME!!

I HOPE OUR HARSHAD/ADITI MAKES IT TO THE WORLD!!!

Lav!
๐Ÿค—

both names are nice.....harsh and aditi.....cute๐Ÿ˜ณ
chococrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: jen1

Pari is a great name choice๐Ÿ˜ƒ little sachin wud lov it as he lovs hearin those parion ki kahani frm aanchal as wev seen in previous epis!!!
(i jus thought id try my hand at uploadin a video id edited of aanchal telin little sachin ek parion ke kahani,so iv tried 2 uplaod the scene where aanchal tells sachin the story of a little pari n hr rajkumar,
( pls guys let me know if the video works ....i think u hav 2 b logged on to the forum to view it !!! nevr done dis before!!!! )
http://v5.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=33453ba&s=5"><br><font size="1"><a
in the case of naming the baby but im wonderin as wel if the mtph team will do the obvious n da baby wil b a girl n aanchal will name it jaya in memory of hr!!!!

link is working...and yeah iremember.....maybe sachin will suggest the name๐Ÿ˜ƒ
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hema di perfect choice di!! reali i luv the name pari and prem!!!
jen1 fanks for the video yaar!! reali sweet of u for uploading the video!!!
i reali think that pari wud be the name caz she wud be the one that brings the smile and happiness on our sid 's face "" wo sabko bi hassa sakti apko bi!"" luved it!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ reali rajshri team will not forget this pari story!!!

AND SOON OUR PARI IN ANCHAL, WILL BE COMEING TO OUR WORLD FROM PARI DESH!! (mind me spelling!) AS JAYA!! AND WILL FILL OUR SANCHAL AND SACHIN'S LIFE WITH LOVE AND HAPPINESS!! AND TURN INTO A LUCKY CHARM FOR OUR SID!!! LIKE JAYA WAS!!

OUR SID WILL BE SOO HAPPI LIKE THIS!!

Lav!
๐Ÿค—

Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG I LUVED IT WHEN OUR AANCHAL ASKED SID TO MARRY HER!!! AWWWWW SOO CUTE IM SEEING IT AFTER A LONG LONG TIME!!!! OMG!!!!

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chococrazy

guys lets think of names for sid's lil angel....one girl's name and one boy's name๐Ÿ˜Š...

girl-aaina....she'll be her mom's reflection...
boy-armaan....afterall he'll be sid's armaan na....๐Ÿ˜›

Good choice,but i agree with others Pari will be such a cute name for sid's little angel..am sure it will be a girl๐Ÿ˜ƒ