chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
guys lets think of names for sid's lil angel....one girl's name and one boy's name๐Ÿ˜Š...
girl-aaina....she'll be her mom's reflection...
boy-armaan....afterall he'll be sid's armaan na....๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chococrazy

guys lets think of names for sid's lil angel....one girl's name and one boy's name๐Ÿ˜Š...

your choice is good.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am going with Rajshri's fav...Prem for a boy baby..Since the baby was result of the moment when they first realised how much they Love each other..!! And if its a girl.....Pari...!!Because Sid calls the Baby a Angle any ways..HIndi version..and she will be an Angle..Like Aanchal & Jaya...!!
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago
justaminute thumbnail
I just thought of another

GIRL = sachi, because she will vey welcome by her loving brotherA Sachin, OR ANGLI,

BOY = Armaan still in favour with me, secondly ADARSH,
Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Armaan and Aaina are really beautiful names!
Prem is really possible... if its a boy...
and Jaya is my choise for a girl...but do you think they will call her Jaya??
what do you think?
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chococrazy

GUD THINKING!! I RELAI FIN THEY SHUD HAVE A LIL BABI GURL MAN!! I MEAN! THERE SACHIN! AND NOW THERE SHUD BE A BABI GURL!! AS CUTE AND SWEET AS HIM!! I MEAN HES SOO LIKE HIS DAD SID! SO THIS LITTLE ANGEL SHUD BE LIKE AANCHAL!! I HOPE !!

IF A GURL !! - Aditi - JUZ CAZ ITS CUTE FOR A LIL BABI!!
AND
Aishwarya - CAZ U C THEY R IN A CRISIS!! SO IF THIS BABI IS BORN THEY WILL GET LUCK!! I MEAN WEALTH!!

IF A BOY!! -
Akbar for the power of sid!! i mean, like how strong and powerful sid is even when he is a calm and quite person!! his decisons!!

Harsha - joy; delight or Harshad!! giver of joy he wud be the joy of our sanchal!! and also the joy of our sachin!! he will become a bro!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ PLUS ITS A CUTE NAME!!

I HOPE OUR HARSHAD/ADITI MAKES IT TO THE WORLD!!!

Lav!
๐Ÿค—
jen1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

I am going with Rajshri's fav...Prem for a boy baby..Since the baby was result of the moment when they first realised how much they Love each other..!! And if its a girl.....Pari...!!Because Sid calls the Baby a Angle any ways..HIndi version..and she will be an Angle..Like Aanchal & Jaya...!!

Pari is a great name choice๐Ÿ˜ƒ little sachin wud lov it as he lovs hearin those parion ki kahani frm aanchal as wev seen in previous epis!!!
(i jus thought id try my hand at uploadin a video id edited of aanchal telin little sachin ek parion ke kahani,so iv tried 2 uplaod the scene where aanchal tells sachin the story of a little pari n hr rajkumar,
( pls guys let me know if the video works ....i think u hav 2 b logged on to the forum to view it !!! nevr done dis before!!!! )
http://v5.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=33453ba&s=5"><br><font size="1"><a
in the case of naming the baby but im wonderin as wel if the mtph team will do the obvious n da baby wil b a girl n aanchal will name it jaya in memory of hr!!!!
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago
justaminute thumbnail

Originally posted by: jen1

Pari is a great name choice๐Ÿ˜ƒ little sachin wud lov it as he lovs hearin those parion ki kahani frm aanchal as wev seen in previous epis!!!
(i jus thought id try my hand at uploadin a video id edited of aanchal telin little sachin ek parion ke kahani,so iv tried 2 uplaod the scene where aanchal tells sachin the story of a little pari n hr rajkumar,
( pls guys let me know if the video works ....i think u hav 2 b logged on to the forum to view it !!! nevr done dis before!!!! )
in the case of naming the baby but im wonderin as wel if the mtph team will do the obvious n da baby wil b a girl n aanchal will name it jaya in memory of hr!!!!

Hello you lovely people. yes the video works and you have now convinced me that it will be girl and they will name her PARI. Rajshree always seem to set the scene before the actual event.. That's why we have Sid with a big smile and calling the SANCHAL baby little angel.. I feel happy now and confidnet that SANCHAL baby will arrive.. So good news awatis us on Monday hooray in advance.

chococrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

yeah prem is their all time fav.......and pari is cute!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
chococrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: justaminute

I just thought of another

GIRL = sachi, because she will vey welcome by her loving brotherA Sachin, OR ANGLI,

BOY = Armaan still in favour with me, secondly ADARSH,

nice names.....adarsh will suit...afterall sid is a very adarsh person๐Ÿ˜Š