rajdeep to die in vivah

sharona_bha thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hey guys i read in tellychakkar artical that rajdeep are going to die but he will be back in new avtar.i can't post you this artical because tellychakkar are not allowed in this forum but if ou want you can read this in telly chakkar.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

yeah I just read that too! Now I really think either Nupur is evil who wants everything to go to Raj (the real son) or it could be Raj! Shakti would be a lame choice. But I really creatives do something cool here and not lame like dying in a accident!

sweethina thumbnail
why is he dying??Im so sad😭 he is so nice and loving.Raj is nice he cannot be behind his death, this is nupur.Now trishna will marry raj or what,What will happen to tanya and raj😭😭.will tanya go with khaniya or what?please PM me the link of telly chakkar
GujuGrl thumbnail
kool.......i can't stand the actor who plays rajdeep
jaanjeem thumbnail
Mee Tooo!!! I canT StanD hIM!!!
lovelygunjan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Rajdeep shouldnt be one.I like him more than I like trishna.If he dies that would be interesting to see what trishna will do , maybe she will go back to her maayka or stay there to ruin tanya and raj.

vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i m sure that Raj is behind Rajdeep's death
and eventually trishna will figure that Noopur did that and she will take Raj's help to punish her or find who did that , but at last she will figure that raj was the one
so ya
but i don't really want rajdeep to die
him and trishna has really good chemistry.