notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Im guessing that someone unexspected is going to stop Aanchal from having an abortion. thats only if she does get stopped๐Ÿ˜•
It might be the spirit of jaya may come to stop her, like in the wedding when she wasn't standing up and she gave aanchal her blessing. dunno guess ๐Ÿ˜ณ
or our hero dheeraj or Aanchal's mamiji or maybe her self like at sudeeps & aanchals engagement when she saw herself telling what she was doing was wrong!
I wont be suprised if my guesses are wrong but i just thought i would share my thoughts with you guys. I really cant wait till monday๐Ÿ˜Š, 1 day down 2 days to go!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Love Moheema
x ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by moheema - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Moheema, even i think something special is going to happen!

and your guess with Jayas soul is really realistic!

i just hope Sid wont get too mad if he found out...:(

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
MY TAKE IS ......That the sweet Doctor who checked her that day..will be there, & without her knowledgecall Sid..and we will have a SWEETEST OF SWEETEST SCENES OF CONFRONTATION...LOVE ..ANGER..AND CONFESSION OF LOVE BY AANCHAL....!!!Awwwwwww..I think I am expecting TOO MUCH...Waise..dream karne mein kya harz hai..hai na..???๐Ÿ˜ณ
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilobebo

Moheema, even i think something special is going to happen!

and your guess with Jayas soul is really realistic!

i just hope Sid wont get too mad if he found out...:(

Hi Nilo - hope Sid won't be mad , fingers crossed please like you said let something special happen.