A request to the ardent fans of MTPH

mehraal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey folks,,,
before i say something about me or the serial,,,I want to make a request....Is it possible for any of the members or the video bie to compile the list of scenes of Aanchal and Sidharth ONLY....

Now,,my thoughts about the serial....I didn't know about the serial until I saw the TB article of 100 episodes,,,dats when i started visiting this forum...i was a quiet member for sometime,,then went home over the break,,caught up the entire SERIAL from day 1 till now...and I must tell u that Aanchal and Sidharth spell-bounded me...I stopped being an active member at IF after Suajl/Rajeev left the serial...but now i am re-thinking about my decision....and.... hats off to the creatives....and the actors...this serial is JUST REAL....that explains it all

oh! btw I am Ayesha but my nick is Mehraal because I just like that name and I think my nick means a gate to heaven but not sure about it..and I am a medical student,,,second semester....originally from Pakistan but settled in Canada....and right now living in Carribeans for studies....hope to have a nice time here as this serial relieves me for sometime during my hectic study hours:)....

regards
-mehri-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to thsi wonderful place..with all liek minded people to double your joy !! And about this shwo & Siddharth & aanchal..I think I write epic's everyday..IT IS JUST MIND BLOWING IN EVERY WAY..!! I am extremely happy you share the same thoughts..Keep sharing with us... Love- I am Hema
chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
welcome mehraal.....u too are a rajeev fan??? good to know.....everyone here is sweet and i'm sure u'll like being on this forum😊
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome Mehraal!
im sure you will find lots of new friends here! as all of us here love MTPH so much im glad to see we have other person has joined 🥳OUR FANATIC MTPH FAN CLUB🥳 lol 😆
i bet u love this show just as much we all do! 😃
love from Moheema!😊
x
Edited by moheema - 15 years ago
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Welcome Mehraal!
very happy that another member has joined the MTPH fan club..
very glad that popularity of the show has been increasing day by day...
have fun..

lakshmi...
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome Mehraal!
i'm sure you will have a great time with so great ppl over here!
and yeah, Aanchal and Sid just Rock!!!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome Mehraal...glad to know that one more member has joined us and will actively participate in our sid-aanchal craziness😊
akhanisatyamg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very warm welcome
nice to know that in canada also you are watching this serial
hope you enjoy here your time
mehraal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lottttttttttttttt folks!....

probably! whenever I will take a break from my studying,,i will be here on this very own forum,,,,,

just like Hema said,,,i am turning into a fanatic,,,just like how i was for Rajeev aka Sujal,,,if their love was passionate..then this love is as calm as a deep ocean....

I hope Rajshri keep giving us shows like that as they represent our real bonds of humanity.....

thanks again folks!....

but what happened to my request....only Sid-Anchal scenes:$