Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
shabbo,tum tho sach much karz chuka rahi ho.This is the best gift I have ever got..shaz ka pic...thanks re...I am dreaming of shaz now 😛😆
Chits1 thumbnail
Varsha,I am too simple re..not fond of materilstic things..so you gift me cars..kuch faraq nahi padega..😆..gift me rubies or diamonds...simple gifts 🤣
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha2179

Oooh thanks for the lovely car! sry Chitra di, better luck next time 😛

haan abhi,take that car...am not fond of cars..bas..am fond of shaz..and pls..don't snatch shaz from me gals 😆
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chitra anand

haan abhi,take that car...am not fond of cars..bas..am fond of shaz..and pls..don't snatch shaz from me gals 😆

How could u give away the car I gifted you 😭 😭 😭  U can just leave it the garage yaar 😆 We can give Abhi another car dear....😃
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

How could u give away the car I gifted you 😭 😭 😭  U can just leave it the garage yaar 😆 We can give Abhi another car dear....😃

hey sorry..mein bhi kya na..tumhara dil tod diya.I am lucky that my frd gave me the car.thanks varsha..abhi,you can take a rickshaw.😆
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey sorry..mein bhi kya na..tumhara dil tod diya.I am lucky that my frd gave me the car.thanks varsha..abhi,you can take a rickshaw.😆

rickshaw 😕 i cant drive slow yaar
Chits1 thumbnail

rickshaw 😕 i cant drive slow yaar

ok abhi yeh sab chodo..tum sabse youngest and where is yr hottie? You must be shocked to see us ladies fighting for hotties 😆😆
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ok abhi yeh sab chodo..tum sabse youngest and where is yr hottie? You must be shocked to see us ladies fighting for hotties 😆😆

i'll probably learn driving this fall.. and my hottie? pata nahin.. mera hottie kaun hai?? 😆
Edited by abhilasha2179 - 15 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail

i'll probably learn driving this fall.. and my hottie? pata nahin.. mera hottie kaun hai?? 😆

arrey abhi,it's ok yar..we are spoling you.Concentrate on studies..bas..aur kisi mein dhyan mat do..wah..you will learn driving? 👏
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Thank you thank you gal pals....Love those pooches....😛

Chitra tu bolde aur main tujhe achhe se achhi gift doongi...aur real one 😉   But But what am I reading you don't drive???? How do u get around in canada dear????  Here in CA we have no transportation....Can't do w/o driving 😳

Chalo an inspiration for you here...This should make u wanna go out and start driving 😆  Gift from MOI

girls, yours sincerely here had a ride of her life...got the chance to sit in a 12 seater limousine...wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!my cousin's 25th wedding anniv in dubai and their daughter surprised them with limo ride...we were included and chosen to go with them from the whole lot....i liked everthing about it...but getting in and out is one horrendous task if u r sitting right inside wch i did...kya kehna!!..will send u a pic....soon!!....this is how it looked tho not the same......😍