Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Worry not Chitra I will make up for your missing posts πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  2 posts from MOI..1 from MOI & 1 From Maate πŸ˜›

varsha you'll really be working overtime....what with khana wana...too....πŸ˜†chits...u r going to US ri..not to some remote town......so u can make time and post from anywhere......untill and unless youa re very busyπŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabari

varsha you'll really be working overtime....what with khana wana...too....πŸ˜†chits...u r going to US ri..not to some remote town......so u can make time and post from anywhere......untill and unless youa re very busyπŸ˜†

Wherevver I go,I will surely miss you guys.If I am in the hotel,I will surely mail,but yedi ghum rahi hungi,tho mushkil hoga na..
I think,you guyse better wait for me to come back for the party.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shabari thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

Wherevver I go,I will surely miss you guys.If I am in the hotel,I will surely mail,but yedi ghum rahi hungi,tho mushkil hoga na..
I think,you guyse better wait for me to come back for the party.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

when r u returning,will start  the party tomm..πŸ˜ƒ.after al we are just 3 members aur usmein ek absent hein toh mein aur varsha dandiya ke alwava aur kuch nahin khel sakte....πŸ˜† 
Chits1 thumbnail
haan,start the thread tomo...I am waiting..haan na..just the 2 of you..what is this teacher ! lecture boring hai kya? bacche bhaag gaye..πŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail
varshu is not present today.varshu,I need a absence letter...kya reason hai....πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys I am so sorry for not being here yesterday or this morning...My dog went thru surgery so got busy with all that....😳 Came home 7:30P last night....But here I am....He is doing ok...πŸ˜ƒ

So how is Shabbo rani and Chitra maate??? Any sight of Abhi, Vids or Sunil??????

Sunil shayad factory me busy ho gaya hoga...Naya maal banata hoga πŸ˜†

Chits1 thumbnail

Hey guys I am so sorry for not being here yesterday or this morning...My dog went thru surgery so got busy with all that....😳 Came home 7:30P last night....But here I am....He is doing ok...πŸ˜ƒ

So how is Shabbo rani and Chitra maate??? Any sight of Abhi, Vids or Sunil??????

hey varshu..welcome dear.ek mein aur ek tum ho..jo yahan aatein hain..sab hume bhool gaye 😳...good to hear that your dog is doing ok.wishing him speedy recovery.
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabari

when r u returning,will start  the party tomm..πŸ˜ƒ.after al we are just 3 members aur usmein ek absent hein toh mein aur varsha dandiya ke alwava aur kuch nahin khel sakte....πŸ˜† 

😲😲 yeh kyaaaaa just 3 members?? what abt me 😭😭 waise sorry for not coming, I was sick with the flu last week and lots of work to make up for the time I was gone, but now Im here to stay πŸ˜ƒ
Chits1 thumbnail
wah ! abhi is here at last...welcome dear..we were missing you loads.You are in time for our V day party πŸ˜†
shabari thumbnail

varsha, hope your pet is fine by now.....πŸ˜ƒ.vids ka toh pata nahin...πŸ₯±her hard disk crashed and for 10 days she was out of touch with me too...sunil is expanding his business making full use of the recession timeπŸ‘.abhi is recovering but gave her presence notice ,thanks abhi...πŸ˜ƒaur chits teacher will really not allow me to sit for her exams on hotties..it's okie...mein nahin toh bhi fail ho jaati.....πŸ˜†